Yoga on the Prayer Labyrinth in a Cathedrall

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 29, 2012
I pray for homosexuals but the bottom line is they are hoping that if the world embraces them and accepts them they will be able to accept themselves but it will not work because the Holy Spirit in convicting them of their immorality and it’s eating them up on the inside. That’s why on average they die at 42 years old.

Pray for these

U

Ugly

I pray for homosexuals but the bottom line is they are hoping that if the world embraces them and accepts them they will be able to accept themselves but it will not work because the Holy Spirit in convicting them of their immorality and it’s eating them up on the inside. That’s why on average they die at 42 years old.

Pray for these
Wrong thread? This is about yoga in a church, and you're talking about homosexuals.

Jul 29, 2012
did you even watch the video? The guy is a homosexual.. so now you tell me

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Isnt yoga just a buncha stretching??

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Isnt yoga just a buncha stretching??
yes, i can do the exact same poses in my living room and thats all it is is stretching. Some are very beneficial because I have a terrible lower back after playing football in High school and through college
(though this was with friends). Yoga is very helpful and far cheaper/less addictive than pain pills. Also 15-20 minutes of stretching when i wake up and im fine most the day