yoga

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dordor

I have a question?i really notice things, which i don`t know, if others notice about Yoga practicers.
These are my observations.
1. I notice when they are angry they try to speak calmly but i notice the coldness in their eyes.
2.They exhibit sometime erratic behaviours.
Please i need to know if others notice these behaviours too.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2009
Yoga was originally meant to be a form of worship to dieties (man-made 'gods') and if one is not careful, they can end up opening themselves up to evil spirits through the meditative and spiritual aspects of yoga.

But if its just used for stretching and flexibility, that should be safe since its just exercise and one is not trying to open up their soul to experience strange energies.

J

Jullianna

No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.

Oh...wait...you said "yoga". Sorry :eek:

Attachments