You’re one in a million 🤩

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 21, 2022
Today at work our students are practicing their songs for their Christmas concert and this particular lyrics of the song been on my thoughts the whole day then I encounter this on one A972232C-CC39-479E-A8E1-AB8663134D50.jpeg of my social media thread 😅

F

Forever_Saved

What do you teach? :giggle:

GardenofWeeden

Jul 27, 2018
The Garden of Weeden
As a parent I agree and disagree with this. Yes I raised my children differently in some ways. But not because of my personality, but because of their personalities. They were all raised with the same principals, morals and integrity, but....as I noticed different aspects of their personalities and interests evolve, I nurtured them.

While one daughter has a higher affection for writing and reading, another had an inclination towards music, and the other towards medicine. I didn't force them all to be little robots doing the exact same things. So OF COURSE I taught them differently here. My musical daughter would vomit at the sight of blood, so it would have been abusive to force to her learn medical things, as it would have been abusive to not let me medically inclined daughter study her interests simply because her sister would vomit.

Oct 21, 2022
back in the Philippines am a preschool teacher (Toddlers and Nursery) for 10 years but when I migrated here in Canada am a substitute teacher license to teach (Nursery-Grade 12), by choice hehehe

Oct 21, 2022
Today at work our students are practicing their songs for their Christmas concert and this particular lyrics of the song been on my thoughts the whole day then I encounter this on one View attachment 245442 of my social media thread 😅
When I posted this am thinking of two siblings with 12 years age gap. The eldest she got the first time parents and youngest he got the parents in their late 30s. This could shift again if the eldest will get married and have children and the parents are grandparents while they are still parenting the youngest as an adult living still with their parents.

F

Forever_Saved

back in the Philippines am a preschool teacher (Toddlers and Nursery) for 10 years but when I migrated here in Canada am a substitute teacher license to teach (Nursery-Grade 12), by choice hehehe
Thats so nicee, Im a teacher as well, love it!

F

Forever_Saved

The majority of my students are primary and secondary but I have some preschool and adults as well as I teach English (ESL) Spanish speakers.