You DON'T need another FAKE (super) hero or avenger. YOU need a real-life HERO....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

Yup keeping on working on it you'll do better, just listen to Him and He will give you the right words to preach. Read more and pray is what I suggest.
_____
Yes, I know , God is constantly continuously teaching those who have ears to hear, blessings, mik, Christ bro, and, may God bless you for contributing to thread and, being 'iron' to me, the Lord leads, let Him always lead you in Love :)

S

SantoSubito

Funny thread, but I never saw Christ, but the coming anti-Christ playing a part, pretending to be a super hero.

Super hero= Flying around saving people but no offer of eternal life, faster than a speeding bullet, leaping buildings in a single bound and all kinds of super human powers.

Christ=very humble and rode into town on a donkey and healed people and was crucified, never flew around and stood with a PROUD look, like superman with his chest out and cape blowing in the wind for example.

What a backwards world we live in, none of the super hero junk is Biblical
Well sorry to be frank but I have to say no duh. Super Heroes are fantasy and entertainment, nothing more, Superman also isn't as proud as you postulate, he has to hide his identity and gets no real credit. He works a normal job and loves a normal women. If you ask me thats a good model of not letting success get to you. Note I'm not tearing down Christ I'm simply I'm simply opposed to the idea that superheroes are somehow intrinsically evil.

M

miktre

Well sorry to be frank but I have to say no duh. Super Heroes are fantasy and entertainment, nothing more, Superman also isn't as proud as you postulate, he has to hide his identity and gets no real credit. He works a normal job and loves a normal women. If you ask me thats a good model of not letting success get to you. Note I'm not tearing down Christ I'm simply I'm simply opposed to the idea that superheroes are somehow intrinsically evil.
I guess you make somewhat of a point. The guy is just bored so works as a reporter and takes part in Gothic cities sins in the meanwhile. he so wants to be like an earthling, right.

OK I believe their is a common satanic theme through all the major super hero comics, yes even little innocent Mighty mouse seems to be trying to slap Christianity in the face way back when.

Note the sheep pray and a mouse savior shows up, it's not hard to figure out:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMp63CfKPW4[/video]
Mat_10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

S

SantoSubito

I guess you make somewhat of a point. The guy is just bored so works as a reporter and takes part in Gothic cities sins in the meanwhile. he so wants to be like an earthling, right.

OK I believe their is a common satanic theme through all the major super hero comics, yes even little innocent Mighty mouse seems to be trying to slap Christianity in the face way back when.

Note the sheep pray and a mouse savior shows up, it's not hard to figure out:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMp63CfKPW4[/video]
Mat_10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
Messianic themes aren't uncommon in any form of literature or entertainment. King Arthur of the Arthurian Legends and Le Mort d'Arthur is a messianic figure for example.

G

GreenNnice

Please let this thread be unfree of sarcasm and arguing, brothers in Christ :) Thank you.

This thread is for others to simply understand that their superhero is not like Jesus, a super, hero ( two words) who has eternal ramifications for their life and, the good news is that, unlike their chosen superhero/avenger, Jesus has the POWER to SAVE them , so that they LIVE forevermore. :)

M

miktre

Please let this thread be unfree of sarcasm and arguing, brothers in Christ :) Thank you.

This thread is for others to simply understand that their superhero is not like Jesus, a super, hero ( two words) who has eternal ramifications for their life and, the good news is that, unlike their chosen superhero/avenger, Jesus has the POWER to SAVE them , so that they LIVE forevermore. :)
Where do you see arguing and sarcasm between us, pray for understanding and wisdom and God will help you reach others for His glory and give you right words to say, you'll do better, I know it.

G

GreenNnice

Where do you see arguing and sarcasm between us, pray for understanding and wisdom and God will help you reach others for His glory and give you right words to say, you'll do better, I know it.
SantoSubito Well sorry to be frank but I have to say no duh. Super Heroes are fantasy and entertainment, nothing more, Superman also isn't as proud as you postulate, he has to hide his identity and gets no real credit. He works a normal job and loves a normal women. If you ask me thats a good model of not letting success get to you. Note I'm not tearing down Christ I'm simply I'm simply opposed to the idea that superheroes are somehow intrinsically evil.
miktre: I guess you make somewhat of a point. The guy is just bored so works as a reporter and takes part in Gothic cities sins in the meanwhile. he so wants to be like an earthling, right .

This seems like sarcasm and arguing and, I personally, do not care what you say, I just wrote thread to reach people who can have infinitely more than a superhero to have as a idol in there life.
Just trying to let the thread be telling people of Christ in Love, so, if you and subsan nust did thst, I apologize for overeaction, mik. The Lord leads. :)

Blessings, Christ bro

M

miktre

This seems like sarcasm and arguing and, I personally, do not care what you say, I just wrote thread to reach people who can have infinitely more than a superhero to have as a idol in there life.
Just trying to let the thread be telling people of Christ in Love, so, if you and subsan nust did thst, I apologize for overeaction, mik. The Lord leads. :)

Blessings, Christ bro
Apology accepted, by reading His Holy Word and praying more then He will reveal His will for you in everything , He really will! OK see ya

G

GreenNnice

Apology accepted, by reading His Holy Word and praying more then He will reveal His will for you in everything , He really will! OK see ya
Amen, Christ bro !

The Lord leads.