You will know my disciples by their LOVE for one another.

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeoLion
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LeoLion

Guest
I grew up in a rough, and that's an understatement,home. We didn't say to one another "I love you" It was never spoken except rare occasions. This is not contradiction to my testimony. It was rough indeed. If I told you people some of the stories that I've experienced you will be Heart broken and brought to tears so I'll spare the details of that stuff. Anyway I was thinking.... Why don't we all in this place try ending our posts or messages with "I love you". Let's just try it for awhile and see how things work out. Anybody with me today? God bless you all. Oh, and I love you my brothers and sisters. Lol