Young and single BUT.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alicia1808
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Alicia1808

Guest
I dont know if i should be writing about this, i dont want to act impatient. I dont want to rush and mess up the plans the lord already has for me. but i can help to feel alone sometimes and i know that is not from god but sometimes i wish time keeps passing by and i want to get married and have children and a beautiful home with a man of god. I need some advise and prayer so i can remain myself faithful and become more patient. i need to fall more in love with god .
 
I don't think it's a matter of patience, I think it's a matter of changing how you think. Marriage and kids have its beautiful moments but it also requires hard work and even with that hard work, there is still going to be struggles in a relationship.

You are 23, what else would you like to do? Travel? Career path? Experiences? Maybe start setting goals for yourself and work on becoming a complete person within Christ before considering marriage and kids because it sounds like you have a gap in your life that you are just looking to fill and I'm afraid marriage and kids may not fill that gap.

It's okay to be single and want that, but don't let it consume your thoughts and control your life. Try enjoying life abit. I think it is important for every single woman to understand herself before she can understand the type of man she wants to be with and build a future with.
 
well im a man of God and i think you are beautiful. Id love to meet you someday.