Young Ladies ... this is for you !!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Aussie_Gurl

sweet n shy, best way to get over someone is pray n let God work on your heart, keep focusing on God :)

P

prameshi

Ok I am a MOM of a 20 year old and she is my only daughter ... sure I have ADOPTED MANY ONLINE friends of my daughter and so I wanted to open this chance up to any of you out there if your needing a shoulder to lean on or someone to talk with ... I am here for you !!! Feel free to add me as a friend too.
I'm 20 as well....

C

christiancollegegirl

Aww, thanks Lady_Karen! I've been 'adopted' by a few other people too. It's great to be surrounded by so many people that love me and will set me right if I ever start to wander.

V

vasofragil22

thank u so much karen....I really aprecciate ur help .. and ur verse is my favorite one FILIPENSES 4:13 :D God bless u :)

R

rettalea

Hi karen,

That is so nice of you to offer a shoulder to lean on. It is much needed in young adults. I am a new member to this site of about 10 mins ago and I'm 24. I hope I get the opportunity to get to know you better.

Blessings
Rettalea

F

Forgiven83

LOL define young??? I wouldnt say I'm "young" anymore, though I am under thirty.

It's funny you mention "mentoring" or nurturing younger women because I'm currently reading a fascinating book by Lisa Bevere where she talks about just that! In fact it's CALLED Nurture :D She basically says that women today are crying out to be able to accept nurturing and also give it to others, because for one reason or another we have not been given the nurturing when we were children as we should have, and that sometimes people are so hurt and wounded they feel like they cannot give out to others.