your call

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

What do you really think God is calling you to with your life? What are your strengths and gifts? How is He using your singleness to prepare you?

K

kayem77

Deep, deep questions. I think in this moment He wants me to grow in a personnal level first....for example, by finding a church where I can grow and worship him with some fellowship. For some circunstances, this hasn't been possible. I've learned to grow by only Him and I'm really thankful...but I want to grow with other christians too. In the long-term I have an idea of what my calling would be...but I need to make some steps first. My strenghts and gifts...I don't know if being a friend is a gift, I don't know how to call it.... I like to learn about everything and everyone who is willing to share something with me.
I know He is using my singleness to help others in their faith and help myself...so I can help others better later.

J

Jullianna

I think you help a lot of people here, kayem. Your gifts of patience and wisdom clearly shine. :) <3