YOUR DATE OF SALVATION

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wootie

I was just wondering if everyone remembered the exact date when they gave their life to God???????
Mine was August 9, 2006. It's as important, IF NOT MORE, than marriage, birth & death dates. Wow!!!! I just noticed that when I gave my life to God-I died-was born-waiting for the bridegroom. God is so good.:D

Jan 14, 2010
I really dont know. Either when i was seven, or sometime at the end of 2004... my Christian walk has been... questionable during those times, but the important thing is, Christ saved my life :) and He deserves all the glory

Dec 19, 2009
When I was twenty years old, the Lord made his presence know to me. I have been “evolving” since, I guess.

N

NewBelieverofChrist

about a month and a half ago, dont know the exact date. Life hasn't been the same since

I

iliveforHim

I have known of Him ever since I was a little girl...even though my parents did not discuss God with us, the fact that they sent us to the only private school around (Catholic school), gave me the chance to learn who He is, but I never really appreciated Him until I saw my Baby Girl for the first time. I remember looking at her toes and thinking: "How can anyone not believe He exists?". That was almost 20 years ago. Now, as I have grown older, through a series of tough experiences I've learned to not only be aware of Him and not only to believe in Him. but to place my life in His hands and to "Live for Him"... :)

C

charisenexcelcis

August 1st, 1973

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I cannot say when. I only know Ive always known and loved him.
God bless, pickles

wattie

Feb 24, 2009
New Zealand
weeeell.. I think at 13.. because then I became acutely aware of the need to call out to God to save me. If it wasn't then (I don know why it wouldn't be). .then I also made sure of it at university in 2003.

Either way.. I wasn't committing to a system of good works or behaviour but accepting Jesus' sacrifice on my behalf

Oct 20, 2009
I don't know....somewhere in januari 2006. but I don't remember excactly :p

Status
Not open for further replies.