Your Dream Car (or truck or tractor - for Hommer)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NukePooch

You all wish you rolled like me.
I spent much of my formulative years wearing out the knees of my jeans rollin' a Tonka dump-truck...I know where you're coming from.

J

Jullianna

I think they called it spectracolor paint. I've seen them a lot at custom car shows but always thought they looked totally gangsta lol.
The baby blue/lavendar one is totally girlie :) It would be awesome on a 'Stang!

J

Jullianna

Is it wrong to admit that I still have a box full of old Matchbox/Hot Wheels cars in the back of my closet? :)

T

thimsrebma

Is it wrong to admit that I still have a box full of old Matchbox/Hot Wheels cars in the back of my closet? :)
Yeah, um.. I wouldn't tell anybody else.:)

Aug 2, 2009
Honestly though, I would want to own this Ferarri California convertible/spyder in red. I know it looks like a girl's car, but I don't care.

E

evelina

i have so i changed again my mind .... (for cars lol)

so more of my dream cars
chevrolet corvette 2o10
porsche boxster
mercedes E- class 2010
bmw 7- series

J

Jullianna

I could care less about the Audi, but big thumbs up on the JCW MINI....
But the Audi is soooooooooo shiny :) haha

My dad had an Audi...awesome on the autobahn with no speed limit.

grace

Sep 8, 2006
Last edited:
D

diyahna2011

a cooper or beetle?

oh how i wish i could drive...poor me! :)

J

Jullianna

Nuke, Just wanted to let you know that Fast Five did not disappoint - car wise OR arms wise, ha ha. And I didn't even eat any popcorn. :)

Grace, That turquoise 'Stang is totally the one that caught my eye. :) This classic would rock too!

Attachments

grace

Sep 8, 2006
The classic is much more me than the other one....although it is mighty purty! :D

Who am I kidding though....@ this stage of life, my dream car is a minivan with all the bells and whistles on it. Sad but true. I still have three kids in carseats/booster seats, and will for some time.

N

NukePooch

The classic is much more me than the other one....although it is mighty purty! :D

Who am I kidding though....@ this stage of life, my dream car is a minivan with all the bells and whistles on it. Sad but true. I still have three kids in carseats/booster seats, and will for some time.
Hmmm...how about this kiddie wagon? 556 horsepower with a manual transmission?

Attachments

grace

Sep 8, 2006
Thats one of those seven seater jobbies? Could work...but then you have the hassle of kids climbing over the middle seat to get to the back seat. (thought this through when I looked at a used Pacifica once.)

It is pretty though...and I could see myself in something like that once one of my kiddos is old enough to right in the front seat. :)