Your God is only mine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

emmanuel86

I am from a country where mainly 7 religions co exists....What i Studied is that..Jesus , allah Lord Vishnu or Buddha..all are same.....every one represents the truth...

Aug 12, 2010
No, my young brother, they are not the same.
Buddha taught that enlightenment lay in letting go, that nothing was real. Lord Vishnu taught lies the same.
The truth of Christ is only truly realized when one comes to the understanding that HE is the ONLY God.
You must see these things brother,
There are those who come as false witnesses, offering paths to nirvanas, paths of righteousness; but they fall short of the truth.
There is no reincarnation of our eternal spirits. There is only judgement that men try all their days to deny.
There is no co-existence of religion, for Christ, is not a religion, He is Faith; He is the Good Shepard, He, was and is the Lamb who came to take away the sins of the world.
My brother, you confuse peace of this world with truth. I tell you verily, there is no peace in man's heart apart from what is given unto him. There is no glory in our own actions, for all our days we struggle against the slavery of this world. Those that preach the methodology of eastern religions, find emptiness follow their peace all their lives, in Christ; there is boldness, and Truth.
When you understand these things, you will understand what Christ is; And why there is none before Him, or after Him. Until then though, you make yourself to be foolish brother, speaking of how the likeness of man and fable is Jesus Christ; for you are wrong. Turn away from such things brother, and seek thee first the Kingdom of God

Blessed are those who come in The Name of The Lord,
~The Witness Israel

W

wyldkat

I don't believe that The teachings of Jesus ever referred to being giving a # of wives for following His beliefs, nor ever read anything in the Bible stating we will be reincarnated. Not sure though who Lord Vishnu is. With that in mind, only 1 of these beliefs can be Truth and the rest false. And as I have read "I am the Way, the Truth and the Light. There is no way to God but through Me." I guess Jesus is the only way to Heaven. May God Bless you and show you this Truth.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Emmanuel ... hello and welcome to Christian chat, you will learn alot from here.