Your walk with the lord

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Hi everyone 🤠

How have you been lately? Just wondering how your walk with the lord is going. Please feel free to something the lord has placed on your heart. A blessing, praise, verse, prayer request, confession, or even a hallelujah God is good ❤️

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Thank you Jacob... and how are you and your walk with the Lord? I take short walks while at work,
before and after lunch. On my way back this afternoon, many sparrows were flitting about very close
to the ground, seemingly at play. It made me smile, and reminded me of a song, and the Scripture
verse about our worth to God being greater than that of sparrows.
Are not two sparrows sold for a
penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the
very hairs of your head are all numbered. So do not be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Thank you Jacob... and how are you and your walk with the Lord? I take short walks while at work,
before and after lunch. On my way back this afternoon, many sparrows were flitting about very close
to the ground, seemingly at play. It made me smile, and reminded me of a song, and the Scripture
verse about our worth to God being greater than that of sparrows.
Are not two sparrows sold for a
penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the
very hairs of your head are all numbered. So do not be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

No thank you😊. My walk is full of love, I love how the lord speaks to us through his word. It's like the words just jump off the pages and he is speaking. I am so thankful for that.

Anni

Sep 27, 2023
Recently my walk's been heavy going. I feel burdened but I don't know why.
Worship music, prayer & Bible reading have helped ease the feeling.
It'll pass I guess, these things do.

Anni

Sep 27, 2023
I just opened my email & I've got a £10 voucher. I've got a smile a mile wide. Thanks Lord!

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
I too have gone through these times as well. A question to ask yourself, as a believer do I have sin in my life? Even unknowing sin can put up a barrier between you and God.

God turned away from Jesus. Jesus lived a perfect life that was sinless, but the moment he took our sins and placed them on himself, God turned away.

Not saying you have sin in your life, that was my issue. Maybe he is trying to show or tell you something. Pray to be shown the truth and he will reveal it to you.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Isaiah 40:31 teaches that our walk with the Lord comes variously, but God is always present and helping. Mostly, we do walk, but should never grow faint. Sometimes the pace is quickened and we run, but He gives strength that we not grow weary. And sometimes, what we need is beyond our abilities, and yet we are enabled to soar. What is true in all three cases? All involve waiting on the Lord; trusting that He who is faithful will be faithful to us.

Anni

Sep 27, 2023
I too have gone through these times as well. A question to ask yourself, as a believer do I have sin in my life? Even unknowing sin can put up a barrier between you and God.

God turned away from Jesus. Jesus lived a perfect life that was sinless, but the moment he took our sins and placed them on himself, God turned away.

Not saying you have sin in your life, that was my issue. Maybe he is trying to show or tell you something. Pray to be shown the truth and he will reveal it to you.

Thanks Jake.
Sin is an ongoing battle, mostly little sins. I do search myself & listen when other Christians I know take me aside.
Fighting sin pretty much goes on in the background.
This is something else.
I've been made up with a heavy cold for a week which makes me irritable. Mainly towards family. That's sinning I guess.
A local family all puff the really bad smelling stuff & it gets in our flat even with windows & vents closed. This has been since they moved in close by a month or so ago.
Since I've had this cold the smoke smells like garlic. So I'm worried I've got Covid as they say it affects one's sense of smell.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Thanks Jake.
Sin is an ongoing battle, mostly little sins. I do search myself & listen when other Christians I know take me aside.
Fighting sin pretty much goes on in the background.
This is something else.
I've been made up with a heavy cold for a week which makes me irritable. Mainly towards family. That's sinning I guess.
A local family all puff the really bad smelling stuff & it gets in our flat even with windows & vents closed. This has been since they moved in close by a month or so ago.
Since I've had this cold the smoke smells like garlic. So I'm worried I've got Covid as they say it affects one's sense of smell.
I'm really sorry to hear that. I've had a cold for a couple days as well so I hear ya. When COVID first came out I got it, ever since my smell hasn't been right. The smell you are smelling is everywhere. Almost every car that drives by smells like it. More people eat the devil's lettuce now a days then not, unfortunately. I pray things lift up for you and the garlic smell goes away 😊

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Worry affects us more than anything, Jesus tells us over and over to fear not.
Each thought we have creates a protein like structure in the brain, if it is compliance with Galatians 5-22&23 it is a complete structure, if it isn't, it is an incomplete structure, and each of these affect our health positively or negatively depending on out thoughts.

Anni

Sep 27, 2023
I'm really sorry to hear that. I've had a cold for a couple days as well so I hear ya. When COVID first came out I got it, ever since my smell hasn't been right. The smell you are smelling is everywhere. Almost every car that drives by smells like it. More people eat the devil's lettuce now a days then not, unfortunately. I pray things lift up for you and the garlic smell goes away 😊
Same over here.
Ha! I'm going for my flu & Covid vaccination on Saturday. Think I'll cancel as I'm contagious... :unsure:

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Same over here.
Ha! I'm going for my flu & Covid vaccination on Saturday. Think I'll cancel as I'm contagious... :unsure:
That's up to you. Personally, I'm all set with any shot now a days. I'd rather smell garlic lol.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Hi everyone 🤠

How have you been lately? Just wondering how your walk with the lord is going. Please feel free to something the lord has placed on your heart. A blessing, praise, verse, prayer request, confession, or even a hallelujah God is good ❤️
very well lately. i became born again in May or June of 1993 & have always moved up the ladder in edifying my relationship with Jesus. Psalm 118:24- "today is the day the Lord hath made, we will rejoice & be glad in it". Psalm 34:1- 'i will bless the Lord at all times, His praise shall continually be in my mouth". a prayer request is that the next round of politicians are Christians & operate government for the people, by the people!