Your witness

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Lord

Today I witnessed. Today I spoke of your love and grace. How Christ came and was sacrificed for our sins. How you make us whole and cleanse us.

Lord

Today I witnessed. I have realized how you fed me words to speak. How you guided me using what I have been taught. When I started stumbling and choking myself out, you calmed my nerves and said "JACOB, tell him about my love" "JACOB, speak of Christ and how he died on the cross for the sins of the world". Use my testimony, remember the parables that Jesus spoke of, remember the pictures people have painted when they helped me to understand.

Lord

Today I witnessed. There's a part of me happy, full of love, and light. Yet there's a part feeling empty. Did I speak so he understood? Did I glorify you? Did I leave something important out? Did I say something false unknowingly? Did he absorb anything that I tried to pour out to him?

Lord

I witnessed today. The thought of lost souls breaks my heart. The sight of people wondering people infront of me without a care, without a want to know you.....breaks my heart. When I try.....closed doors. I've come to realize I see more backs then I do eyes. They may be cold but you keep me warm.

Lord

I witnessed today. Please help me to be able to speak to others. Please help me to get past being trapped in this shell so I may speak to others. All I want to do is spread Christ among people like a wave of love and knowledge. Help me to help others.

Lord

I witnessed today. With tears, I fall at your feet. Show me how lord....please.

Lord

I love you.....I will witness.