Youth Ministry

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Raine

Hey everyone
I recently accepted a voluntary youth director position and just really need prayer for this... I pray that God's wisdom and love will just takeover. I want to complete His will and not my own. I've hit rough patches already and am not surprised, but at the same time I struggle to accept and just let go of my mistakes. Any prayers and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks guys. :]

B

biscuit

Hey everyone
I recently accepted a voluntary youth director position and just really need prayer for this... I pray that God's wisdom and love will just takeover. I want to complete His will and not my own. I've hit rough patches already and am not surprised, but at the same time I struggle to accept and just let go of my mistakes. Any prayers and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks guys. :]
"Come unto me, all you that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28)

J

jkalyna

Suggestions idk, but facts yes. Praying that the wisdom of the truth will help you each day. Don't struggle to make miracles, pray and let the HOly Spirit do his work. It is a honor that the Lord has called you into this. Psalm 91:15 "I will honor him", So many are just on the avenue to nowhere, coming out of schools or in schools where prayer, and hope, came out, and rebellion went in. The enemey will try you, to defeat you from reaching the youth, if you could have another worker with you, and have serious prayer meetings, when your lead, an atmosphere of God's love will open many hearts up, for prayers, it's good to have a prayer team, along with the youth group. Lord let her go as David said, I go in the name of the Lord. I bless you, God Bless you, amen.

T

TashMeyer76

Father, as we all come together to pray for our sister Raine, I wish to call your blessing unto her, your wisdom and your character. Father I pray that she will be the clay in your hands and that you will shape her into a beautiful pot, worthy to carry holy anointing oil, so that the words she speaks and the guidance she provides will be spirit filled and holy unto you.
We praise you for Raine and her willingness to commit to such an important task and we know Lord, that you will raise her up, like you did King David. We praise you for this father. Amen