YOU'VE GOT TO WATCH THIS FOR YOURSELF!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Donkeyfish07

Anyone who is familiar with it chemically knows it is poisonous. Common knowledge.

CAS Number is 7681-49-4 and it's toxicity is well documented. I am surprised to see anyone even try to debate that. Lol

Source: Sodium fluoride | 7681-49-4

[/IMG]

B

BeyondET

True about that but it's in toothpaste what do you use for toothpaste?? I get it but how what is the alternative you been reading or looking up?? yes I know... but whats the solution to fixing the problem a product or just don't use it and bacteria set in what is the product?

D

Donkeyfish07

True about that but it's in toothpaste what do you use for toothpaste?? I get it but how what is the alternative you been reading or looking up?? yes I know... but whats the solution to fixing the problem a product or just don't use it and bacteria set in what is the product?
There are alternatives to toothepaste that do the job just as well. I have seen some made out of grapefruit seed extract and other stuff like that. I personally still use the fluoridated kind. Not that it's healthy or anything but you can not get away from fluoride in the U.S. unless you are extremely diligent and have your own source of water whether via rainwater catchment or distillation of your own water. Lots of soda and even bottled waters are fluoridated as well.

The level of fluoridation we are exposed to is neurotoxic to an extent but you won't die from it. The levels are too low to trigger convulsions and some of the more severe symptoms you would get at higher concentrations. Its an issue, we would be better off without it but if you truly want to avoid it.....it is much more difficult than you think. I don't trip out about fluoridation that much but I do understand it is quite a shocker when you first learn about it.

G

GaryA

You can actually get toothpaste without the fluoride - at natural health food stores - and from internet retailers, of course.

:)

B

BeyondET

There are alternatives to toothepaste that do the job just as well. I have seen some made out of grapefruit seed extract and other stuff like that. I personally still use the fluoridated kind. Not that it's healthy or anything but you can not get away from fluoride in the U.S. unless you are extremely diligent and have your own source of water whether via rainwater catchment or distillation of your own water. Lots of soda and even bottled waters are fluoridated as well.

The level of fluoridation we are exposed to is neurotoxic to an extent but you won't die from it. The levels are too low to trigger convulsions and some of the more severe symptoms you would get at higher concentrations. Its an issue, we would be better off without it but if you truly want to avoid it.....it is much more difficult than you think. I don't trip out about fluoridation that much but I do understand it is quite a shocker when you first learn about it.
good tip on the extract, if scientist could study and create another product to replace it in public water systems. could already be I'm not sure on that but if it is not as toxic or non toxic even better would be a step forward. there's a lot of stuff out there, that all the processes of a item that it takes to reach the stores to homes etc. is a quite the process of chemicals for preserving things etc.

Oct 16, 2015
Is there anything in this world that a conspiracy kook isn't afraid of or thinks the government is using to control his mind? Do they really believe there is a secret government agency that employs it's agents to come up with ways to drug the population so they can be better controlled? Does anyone here believe the population in the U.S. is acting like it is controlled by the government? It seems absurd. This thread is devolving as all conspiracy threads do. First they present some kook making wild claims. Then facts are presented to easily debunk their conspiracy theory. Then, as always, after asking for evidence and facts, they dismiss the evidence and facts, saying they are not to be trusted. The only information that can be trusted is the information coming out of someone's basement on a youtube video.

Conspiracy believers are much like people who dismiss the life and death of Jesus Christ, and call it a hoax. They think it was all made up to control people's behavior.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fluoride-containing compounds, such as sodium fluoride or sodium monofluorophosphate are used in topical and systemic fluoride therapy for preventing tooth decay. They are used for water fluoridation and in many products associated with oral hygiene.[SUP][16][/SUP]

Originally, sodium fluoride was used to fluoridate water; hexafluorosilicic acid (H[SUB]2[/SUB]SiF[SUB]6[/SUB]) and its salt sodium hexafluorosilicate (Na[SUB]2[/SUB]SiF[SUB]6[/SUB]) are more commonly used additives, especially in the United States. The fluoridation of water is known to prevent tooth decay[SUP][17][/SUP][SUP][18][/SUP] and is considered by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as "one of 10 great public health achievements of the 20th century".[SUP][19][/SUP][SUP][20][/SUP]

In some countries where large, centralized water systems are uncommon, fluoride is delivered to the populace by fluoridating table salt. For the method of action for cavity prevention, see Fluoride therapy.

Daily intakes of fluoride can vary significantly according to the various sources of exposure. Values ranging from 0.46 to 3.6–5.4 mg/day have been reported in several studies (IPCS, 1984).[SUP][14][/SUP] In areas where water is fluoridated this can be expected to be a significant source of fluoride, however fluoride is also naturally present in huge range of foods, in a wide range of concentrations.[SUP][26][/SUP] The maximum safe daily consumption of fluoride is 10 mg for an adult.
[TABLE="class: wikitable"]
[TR]
[TH]Food/Drink[/TH]
[TH]Fluoride
(mg per 100g)[/TH]
[TH]Portion[/TH]
[TH]Fluoride
(mg per portion)[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Black tea (brewed)[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.373[/TD]
[TD]1 cup, 240g (8 fl oz)[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.884[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Raisins, seedless[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.234[/TD]
[TD]small box, 43g (1.5 oz)[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.033[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Table wine[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.153[/TD]
[TD]Bottle, 750ml (26.4 fl oz)[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1.150[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Municipal tap-water,
(Fluoridated)[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.081[/TD]
[TD]Recommended daily intake,
3 litres (0.79 US gal)[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]2.433[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Baked potatoes, Russet[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.045[/TD]
[TD]Medium potato, 140g (0.3 lb)[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.078[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Lamb[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.032[/TD]
[TD]Chop, 170g (6 oz)[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.054[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Carrots[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.003[/TD]
[TD]1 large carrot, 72g (2.5 oz)[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.002[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Data taken from United States Department of Agriculture, National Nutrient Database

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride

Fluoride salts are often added to municipal drinking water (as well as certain food products in some countries) for the purposes of maintaining dental health. The fluoride enhances the strength of teeth by the formation of fluorapatite, a naturally occurring component of tooth enamel.[SUP][16][/SUP][SUP][17][/SUP][SUP][18][/SUP]

Although sodium fluoride is used to fluoridate water and, indeed, is the standard by which other water-fluoridation compounds are gauged, hexafluorosilicic acid (H[SUB]2[/SUB]SiF[SUB]6[/SUB]) and its salt sodium hexafluorosilicate (Na[SUB]2[/SUB]SiF[SUB]6[/SUB]) are more commonly used additives in the U.S.[SUP][19][/SUP]

Toothpaste often contains sodium fluoride to prevent cavities, although tin(II) fluoride and sodium monofluorophosphate are generally considered superior for this application.[SUP][citation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_fluoride

[/SUP]

D

Donkeyfish07

Does anyone here believe the population in the U.S. is acting like it is controlled by the government? It seems absurd.

Conspiracy believers are much like people who dismiss the life and death of Jesus Christ, and call it a hoax. They think it was all made up to control people's behavior.
Definitely, but the most potent force at work here is propaganda. 90% of the U.S. Media is owned by just 6 corporations and they decide on what narratives to push and it is extremely effective. The significance of propaganda is not realized by a lot of people, it is very powerful if used skillfully.The people who own these corporations also have ties to the banking and financial system (not just here but globally). People from this caste also fund protests and other social movements in order to engineer society to take a path that furthers their goals. They buy,sell, and fund politicians and are very influential regarding who rises to power and who doesn't. A lot of countries have this issue, not just the U.S.

Regarding your last couple sentences.....even though Christ be the way, truth, and the life....people have still used Christianity to control people's behavior. Many a cult has sprung up teaching crazy psuedo Christianity so the leader could exploit the followers, the Catholic Church had it's stent of killing non-believers, Christians who didn't submit to their rule, and selling "indulgences" for any sin under the sun. False prophets and teachers do exist, twisting the scriptures to promote all kinds of degenerate behavior.

That's why God gave us a brain. A lot of that stuff can be avoided with a little critical thinking. Propaganda teaches you not to think about anything contrary to what is intended by the author.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 24, 2012
*talks about freemasons*

Lol already discredited

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I've watched several of these videos on various topics like the Freemsons, founding fathers, etc., but when it comes to the last days & who's in control in the world, this guy is the best I've found so far. He believes that everything that's happening fits perfectly with the scriptures. The only thing I question about the video is whether or not the Knights Templar was really started in 118 AD. If anyone has some info on that, please let me know. Thanks.

<font size="3">[video=youtube;9UagqOHScNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UagqOHScNs[/video]
This man really held my attention. He appears and sounds quite sane and intelligent, rarely found on U Tube. I checked the Knight Templer reference. They seem to have been founded around 1118 or 19 so I think his reference was just a gliche on his part. For further information he wrote a book called Brotherhood of Darkness which can be obtained via Amazon.

U

Ultimatum77

Is there anything in this world that a conspiracy kook isn't afraid of or thinks the government is using to control his mind? Do they really believe there is a secret government agency that employs it's agents to come up with ways to drug the population so they can be better controlled? Does anyone here believe the population in the U.S. is acting like it is controlled by the government? It seems absurd. This thread is devolving as all conspiracy threads do. First they present some kook making wild claims. Then facts are presented to easily debunk their conspiracy theory. Then, as always, after asking for evidence and facts, they dismiss the evidence and facts, saying they are not to be trusted. The only information that can be trusted is the information coming out of someone's basement on a youtube video.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fluoride-containing compounds, such as sodium fluoride or sodium monofluorophosphate are used in topical and systemic fluoride therapy for preventing tooth decay. They are used for water fluoridation and in many products associated with oral hygiene.[SUP][16][/SUP]

Originally, sodium fluoride was used to fluoridate water; hexafluorosilicic acid (H[SUB]2[/SUB]SiF[SUB]6[/SUB]) and its salt sodium hexafluorosilicate (Na[SUB]2[/SUB]SiF[SUB]6[/SUB]) are more commonly used additives, especially in the United States. The fluoridation of water is known to prevent tooth decay[SUP][17][/SUP][SUP][18][/SUP] and is considered by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as "one of 10 great public health achievements of the 20th century".[SUP][19][/SUP][SUP][20][/SUP]

In some countries where large, centralized water systems are uncommon, fluoride is delivered to the populace by fluoridating table salt. For the method of action for cavity prevention, see Fluoride therapy.

Daily intakes of fluoride can vary significantly according to the various sources of exposure. Values ranging from 0.46 to 3.6–5.4 mg/day have been reported in several studies (IPCS, 1984).[SUP][14][/SUP] In areas where water is fluoridated this can be expected to be a significant source of fluoride, however fluoride is also naturally present in huge range of foods, in a wide range of concentrations.[SUP][26][/SUP] The maximum safe daily consumption of fluoride is 10 mg for an adult.
[TABLE="class: wikitable"]
[TR]
[TH]Food/Drink[/TH]
[TH]Fluoride
(mg per 100g)[/TH]
[TH]Portion[/TH]
[TH]Fluoride
(mg per portion)[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Black tea (brewed)[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.373[/TD]
[TD]1 cup, 240g (8 fl oz)[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.884[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Raisins, seedless[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.234[/TD]
[TD]small box, 43g (1.5 oz)[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.033[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Table wine[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.153[/TD]
[TD]Bottle, 750ml (26.4 fl oz)[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1.150[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Municipal tap-water,
(Fluoridated)[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.081[/TD]
[TD]Recommended daily intake,
3 litres (0.79 US gal)[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]2.433[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Baked potatoes, Russet[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.045[/TD]
[TD]Medium potato, 140g (0.3 lb)[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.078[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Lamb[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.032[/TD]
[TD]Chop, 170g (6 oz)[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.054[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Carrots[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.003[/TD]
[TD]1 large carrot, 72g (2.5 oz)[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.002[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Data taken from United States Department of Agriculture, National Nutrient Database

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride

Fluoride salts are often added to municipal drinking water (as well as certain food products in some countries) for the purposes of maintaining dental health. The fluoride enhances the strength of teeth by the formation of fluorapatite, a naturally occurring component of tooth enamel.[SUP][16][/SUP][SUP][17][/SUP][SUP][18][/SUP]

Although sodium fluoride is used to fluoridate water and, indeed, is the standard by which other water-fluoridation compounds are gauged, hexafluorosilicic acid (H[SUB]2[/SUB]SiF[SUB]6[/SUB]) and its salt sodium hexafluorosilicate (Na[SUB]2[/SUB]SiF[SUB]6[/SUB]) are more commonly used additives in the U.S.[SUP][19][/SUP]

Toothpaste often contains sodium fluoride to prevent cavities, although tin(II) fluoride and sodium monofluorophosphate are generally considered superior for this application.[SUP][citation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_fluoride

[/SUP]
If there is an independent study about fluoride being non-toxic I would believe it.....but basic chemistry says its toxic so what the heck is it doing in the water?

Your sources are all govt sources such as the CDC and ADA (who is funded by the NIH (national institute of health) a govt organization). There is a massive conflict of interest if a person who is paid to study something gets their pockets padded by the same organization wanting a certain slant. That is not good science and is actually pseudo-science...it needs to be independent for good science and no money involved from outside influential sources...

U

Ultimatum77

good tip on the extract, if scientist could study and create another product to replace it in public water systems. could already be I'm not sure on that but if it is not as toxic or non toxic even better would be a step forward. there's a lot of stuff out there, that all the processes of a item that it takes to reach the stores to homes etc. is a quite the process of chemicals for preserving things etc.
A simple effective toothpaste is baking soda mixed with salt and peroxide. Put it in a glass mix it around with a spoon then put some in the mouth and use your toothbrush. It helps get rid of the plaque, bacteria and the peroxide will heal any nicks/cuts in the gums from periodontal disease/infection....

You could also use fresh charcoal ground up (whitening agent for teeth) but the taste would be horrible.....however you would get pearly white teeth afterward.

G

GaryA

The most critical issue with fluoridation - and other similar things that are forced upon the citizenry by a government - is one of 'freedom'.

Taking care of your teeth is a personal responsibility -- and, no government should dictate to any citizen how they should accomplish it.

If anyone should decide to utilize fluoridation products or systems in their home -- it should be their choice to 'partake' in that if that is what they wish.

If anyone should decide that they do not want to use such products or systems -- it should be their choice to not 'partake' in that if that is what they wish.

This is what real freedom is about.

People should have options, but not be forced into any of them. They should be allowed to choose whatever option they believe to be best for them. And, 'opt-out' should always be the 'default' for any option available - no one should ever have to 'opt-out' of anything they did not first 'opt-in' to.

Please do not misunderstand what I am saying.

I do not believe that boys and girls should simply use whatever restroom they wish, because that is the one they feel is "best" for them. I do not believe your neighbor should try to build their own home nuclear reactor without your knowledge.

There are 'contructs' in society that are reasonable to enforce. However, what I am talking about here is "not having the option of fulfilling your personal responsibilities and obligations ( as a citizen ) in the way you see fit" -- i.e. - being forced to do those things according to someone else's whim - when, it is none-of-their-business - and, when multiple options exist.

If the government forces
fluoridation upon anyone, they have violated that person's right to choose how they wish to take care of their teeth.

It is that simple. This is base-level Freedom-101.

( "Don't give me any CRAP about how fluoridation is better-for-the-whole ---- for the most part, anything that may be considered to not be best for an individual --- cannot possibly be best for society at large. And, for the most part, individuals should be allowed to decide for themselves what is best for them." )

:)

D

Donkeyfish07

If there is an independent study about fluoride being non-toxic I would believe it.....but basic chemistry says its toxic so what the heck is it doing in the water?
To be fair here, you can easily find a study supporting either side of that argument. You can also find scientific studies about evolution being true or false, gmos being healthy or non healthy, any particular medicine being safe or unsafe, homosexuality being a mental disorder or a natural healthy thing, etc... Science isn't an unbiased field like it should be, it is just as politicized as anything else.

Oct 16, 2015
This is all so predictable. A conspiracy nut will always ask for evidence and proof. Then when you provide it, in large amounts, they will never pour through it and respond to it. Instead, you can bet they will dismiss it all as untrustworthy because it is somehow tied to our evil government. Then they move on, never providing any evidence for their bizarre conspiracies. Also jumping from one conspiracy to another when they feel they are being confronted successfully.

Here is a look into the mind of a conspiracy theorist. Suppose there were three tour buses parked in front of the Pentagon on 9/11. a total of 100 people all watching American Airlines flight 77 fly into the Pentagon. They all give the same account of the crash and identify the plane as a commercial airliner. Then, in the weeks that follow, some conspiracy kooks discover that one of the tourists on the buses was an old Jewish woman, another was an older man who retired from the U.S. Navy, and a third was an 87 year old Japanese man who died of a heart attack a few days later. This is all a conspiracy kook needs to create a conspiracy theory. He'll get out his camera, set it up in his basement, and have his wife film him while he emphatically declares that the attack on the Pentagon was a hoax. This gets the attention of Spherical and Ladybug and several others from this site. They all get drawn in by the kook as he tells them that Pentagon attack was a hoax because of three reasons; their are unexplained and mysterious deaths occurring amongst the alleged eye witnesses, there were top secret government agents among these alleged witnesses, and the Jews, who obviously were involved in the 9/11 attacks, planted their own eye witness on one of the buses. This proves that the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon was a hoax. That's how they live their lives and get easily sucked into conspiracies. They refuse to get bogged down with pictures of the wreckage, showing pieces of flight 77. They will ignore the 97 other bus passengers who made statements confirming flight 77 hit the Pentagon. There could be mountains of evidence and they would find a reason to dismiss it all, and that reason would be silly. You can bet on it.

What must it be like to attend the same church as these kooks and the kooks who believe their fairytales? Yikes! Can you just imagine how full the suggestion box is at the church Ladybug attends? She would average 50 suggestions each service. Spherical would be screaming out that the wine and the crackers are all drugged to control your minds. Guests visiting for the first time would all be running for the doors. Sort of like they do here when they read what Spherical is posting.

Aug 15, 2009
Here's some real evidence on fluoride..... but the title is incorrect.

[video=youtube;3dZPOJ4p1DM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dZPOJ4p1DM[/video]

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2015
I thought you conspiracy kooks were all holocaust deniers? And why are you posting a youtube video with a title that has nothing to do with the video? And why do you post a video that attributes people working for the EPA for discovering concerns about fluoride, when none of you conspiracy people trust anything said by anyone from the EPA? And do you know the difference between an interview with a reporter and actually presenting real evidence? Apparently not.