YUM...YUM For your dining pleasure

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

persistent

EXCLUSIVE: Donuts, cereal and pizza should be redefined as DRUGS: Scientists say highly processed foods are just as addictive and harmful as CIGARETTES
  • Processed foods are as addictive and dangerous as cigarettes, experts say
  • Researchers say the products meet the same addiction standards as nicotine
  • The foods have been linked to obesity, diabetes, heart disease and other issues
  • The pair of scientists is calling for restrictions on the marketing of the foods
By MANSUR SHAHEEN DEPUTY HEALTH EDITOR FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 13:48 EST, 10 November 2022 | UPDATED: 16:18 EST, 10 November 2022

markss

Feb 10, 2020
EXCLUSIVE: Donuts, cereal and pizza should be redefined as DRUGS: Scientists say highly processed foods are just as addictive and harmful as CIGARETTES
  • Processed foods are as addictive and dangerous as cigarettes, experts say
  • Researchers say the products meet the same addiction standards as nicotine
  • The foods have been linked to obesity, diabetes, heart disease and other issues
  • The pair of scientists is calling for restrictions on the marketing of the foods
By MANSUR SHAHEEN DEPUTY HEALTH EDITOR FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 13:48 EST, 10 November 2022 | UPDATED: 16:18 EST, 10 November 2022
Diet sodas, which people drink to be healthy, cause increased insulin production without adding sugar for the insulin to work on, resulting in insulin resistance, leading to diabetes.

Much love!

P

persistent

Diet sodas, which people drink to be healthy, cause increased insulin production without adding sugar for the insulin to work on, resulting in insulin resistance, leading to diabetes.

Much love!
More good news about the junk that companies provide in massive quantities!!!
You got the love right too. People everywhere 'love' their junk soda.

markss

Feb 10, 2020
More good news about the junk that companies provide in massive quantities!!!
You got the love right too. People everywhere 'love' their junk soda.
I used to do the hamburger/fries/coke lunch every day, years ago. Breakfast was eggs and sausage slathered in cheese. I never set out to change my diet, but God changed my tolerances and my tastes, and now I have a very healthy diet. Entirely what God did.

Much love!

P

persistent

I used to do the hamburger/fries/coke lunch every day, years ago. Breakfast was eggs and sausage slathered in cheese. I never set out to change my diet, but God changed my tolerances and my tastes, and now I have a very healthy diet. Entirely what God did.

Much love!
Same here with the grease and my stomach was paying for it and only about 10 yrs now that I feel recovered from the junk food.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia

Much love!
I have been warning people about that since I started college. They are deadly. It doesn't alarm people because it doesn't kill them immediately and warn others. Aspartame is a neurotoxin and can cause dementia, fibromyalgia and many other destructive health conditions. I had success helping one person reverse advanced dementia from aspartame addiction. Another person was warned multiple times and eventually was asked by her husband to conduct her funeral.
The good news is that by God's grace, it is possible to avoid and to overcome for those addicted. We can help one person at a time.

swatfrog

Nov 19, 2022
there is a great documentary called what is Aspartame ....in it , its says theres a 40% increase in brain tumors from the continuous use or something to that effect ,been a while since ive seen it . also to add to the list that really bad is doritos ,not just the GMO corn either