Zimmerman has library fine.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

1still_waters

zimmerman is osama bin laden???

(no, that's 25 letters plus 3 exclamation marks)

ummm....george is osama (tsk...13)

it'll come to me.
Knot reel. Eye sea duh foto editz in they're

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Knot reel. Eye sea duh foto editz in they're
wait...what? dats not zimmerman?

I KNEW IT. patsy.

they also cropped his head onto somebody's body - holding that Mannlicher.

CUBA! pffft....as if....zimmerman was never in Russia. dat's Snowden.

zone

Jun 13, 2010

see? THAT'S HIM!

library fine indeed!

that's why he was at the Book Depository.

K

kayem77

Why is it that the ones who tell the troublemakers to quiet down, are the ones that get in trouble?

I think maybe you should go have a chat with the trolls before you harp on the ones who are getting tired of trolling.

Take it for what it's worth, or leave that's fine too.

I was just leaving my 2 cents too, I wasn't aware of any trolls here ?? Nothing personal, just don't like the spirit of a thread if it's inspired by hard feelings. If it's not, then I apologize. God bless.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

I have a library fine too :(

Lav, a bit irrational to put someone on your ignore list after a silly thread don't you think.

I'm on your ignore list now to huh... ;)

J

jimmydiggs

I was just leaving my 2 cents too, I wasn't aware of any trolls here ?? Nothing personal, just don't like the spirit of a thread if it's inspired by hard feelings. If it's not, then I apologize. God bless.
The troll in question is David_1.

S

ServantStrike

I hate to admit it but I have a library fine, too. But hey if I bring in a can of food for our food bank they will pardon $1.00 for every can brought in, for my debt. (I owe $4.00) Got to go to the library today.:D
How many cans do you have to donate before they let you keep the book forever?

Probably the most roundabout way to buy a book in the world though.

L

lav

not irrational if they tip me over the edge..

and, no. you are not