Page 51 of 116 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2318
Like Tree2339Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: "replacement theology" - what is it?

  1. #1001
    Senior Member trofimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,329
    Rep Power
    55

    Default Re: "replacement theology" - what is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird88 View Post
    but thats exactly what your doing when you use terms like "the Jews". read about the history of Jerusalem in the days of Jesus and it will give you a better understanding of how things were in the days of the living Jesus. king herod and his officials were Jewish yet they were very roman in their heart and they killed many good Jews to get their positions. the Pharisees and Sadducees did the same to many of the lead priest. John the Baptist Father was one of these men and he was a good man that loved the Lord, he was killed for that over political agendas. many of the people saw them for what they were and wanted nothing to do with their ways.


    its the same thing, i grew up being told it was the germans that did it all yet the majority of the german people had no idea what hitler, the nazis and the SS were up to. it wasnt the germans it was the nazis, one group of germans among many other germans.


    did you ever stop and think of how many Jews are driven away from our faith by Christian leaders that were just as corrupt as the pharisees in the old days.
    i have many native ancestors that hated Christianity, they never knew the true message of Jesus, all they knew were european Christians that killed their families and took everything without asking. i dont think those people were the real voice of Christianity, i know better.
    Well, its in the Bible. Paul uses it.

    If you dont like it, you must complain to him.

    I will use it as the Bible does - "Jews killed the Lord Jesus."

    Not Chinese, not Indians, not Romans.

    Not today´s Jews, not all Jews, but Jews.
    Let the brotherly love stay * Láska bratrská ať zůstává

  2. #1002
    Senior Member trofimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,329
    Rep Power
    55

    Default Re: "replacement theology" - what is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird88 View Post
    i believe your correct. also some may want to consider:
    Mat 19 28
    Jesus said to them, “Truly, I say to you, in the new world, when the Son of Man will sit on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

    looks like a Jew and 12 other Jews will be doing all the judging.
    Yes, they will be doing the judging of Israel.

    We, for instance, will judge the world and angels.
    Let the brotherly love stay * Láska bratrská ať zůstává

  3. #1003
    Senior Member jaybird88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2015
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,144
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: "replacement theology" - what is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by trofimus View Post
    Well, its in the Bible. Paul uses it.
    Paul does not use the term in the same context you apply it.

  4. #1004
    Senior Member trofimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,329
    Rep Power
    55

    Default Re: "replacement theology" - what is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird88 View Post
    Paul does not use the term in the same context you apply it.
    I did not apply it in any way. I just said Jews killed the Lord Jesus and that it is in the Bible.

    I am not even sure how it could be "applied".
    Let the brotherly love stay * Láska bratrská ať zůstává

  5. #1005
    Senior Member jaybird88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2015
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,144
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: "replacement theology" - what is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by trofimus View Post
    I did not apply it in any way. I just said Jews killed the Lord Jesus and that it is in the Bible.

    I am not even sure how it could be "applied".
    Its simply the biblical characteristic of the nation.
    your applying the acts of a few individuals to the entire nation.

  6. #1006
    Senior Member trofimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,329
    Rep Power
    55

    Default Re: "replacement theology" - what is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird88 View Post
    your applying the acts of a few individuals to the entire nation.
    Again, Paul is.

    Do you think that today´s Jews would not kill Him? If so, then the characteristics were only about Jews 2000 years ago. But I do not know that.

    What would today´s orthodox Jews do if Jesus would come and said He is God, He can forgive sins and that they are the children of devil? I am not sure, they are quite aggressive.
    Last edited by trofimus; December 13th, 2016 at 05:24 PM.
    Let the brotherly love stay * Láska bratrská ať zůstává

  7. #1007
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2016
    Age
    28
    Posts
    281
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: "replacement theology" - what is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by eternally-gratefull View Post


    technically, No one killed Christ. He gave up his life.
    Make up your mind. Two hours ago you said it was the Romans
    KJV1611 likes this.

  8. #1008
    Senior Member jaybird88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2015
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,144
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: "replacement theology" - what is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by trofimus View Post
    Again, Paul is.
    not according to what the bible teaches. do you want the truth about who killed Jesus or you just going to cherry pick the passages you want to see to justify blaming all the Jews.
    here is another truth, feel free to ignore this as well. caiaphas, the High priest that lead the plot to kill Jesus was given his position of authority not by "the Jews" but by the roman governor, whos interest do you think he was looking out for, Israel or Rome.

  9. #1009
    Senior Member KJV1611's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2013
    Age
    52
    Posts
    6,577
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    36

    Default Re: "replacement theology" - what is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird88 View Post
    not according to what the bible teaches. do you want the truth about who killed Jesus or you just going to cherry pick the passages you want to see to justify blaming all the Jews.
    here is another truth, feel free to ignore this as well. caiaphas, the High priest that lead the plot to kill Jesus was given his position of authority not by "the Jews" but by the roman governor, whos interest do you think he was looking out for, Israel or Rome.
    The bible tells us who killed Jesus.

    1 Thessalonians 2:14-15 KJV
    For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

    [15] Who both killed the Lord Jesus,
    and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
    Angela53510 likes this.
    Psalm 12:6 KJV
    The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

  10. #1010
    Senior Member Angela53510's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2011
    Age
    63
    Posts
    8,599
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    230

    Default Re: "replacement theology" - what is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by PennEd View Post
    It's important to keep hammering home the fact that those that go down this replacement theology road inevitably end up as antisemitic at some point.

    They cannot reckon why the Jews are back in part of the land God supposedly took from them after giving it to them forever.

    Israel is there. TODAY! You can get on a plane and go there. Their presence is an afront to the Replacement theologists.

    So they come up with ludicrous explanations, like the Jews there today aren't really blood jews. Some of them, hate the Word so much, and extend that hatred toward the Jews to the point they deny the holocaust.

    To those that have been swayed by this satanic doctrine, I truly want to ask you if you really want to throw your lot in with a person that denies the murder of 6 million jews, a mere 70-75 yrs ago!?

    You cannot explain antisemitism, beyond it being satanic. There are between 13 and 15 million Jews worldwide, out of 7.2 BILLION people, yet even these few are too many for satan, who hates them, and has tried time and time again to wipe them out.

    An interesting argument against this, is that there were Jews living in Israel long before partition. In fact the Orthodox rabbis were totally against the Zionist Israel, because they believed, rightly so, that it was a creation of men, not God.

    WHY ORTHODOX JEWS ARE OPPOSED TO THE ZIONIST STATE

    1) What is "The People of Israel" ?

    • The People of Israel have existed for thousands of years.
    • They have their own particular, essential nature.
    • The Torah is the source of their essential nature.
    • Without Torah and Faith there is no People of Israel.
    • Whoever denies the Torah and the Faith is no longer part of the People of Israel.
    • The purpose of the People of Israel in this world is Divine Service.
    • Their salvation is occupation in Divine Service.

    2) What is Zionism?

    • Zionism is a relatively new thing.
    • It has only existed for a century.
    • Zionism redefines the true essential nature of the People of Israel, and substitutes for it a completely contradictory and opposite character - a materialistic worldly nation.
    • Their misfortune is lack of what other nations possess, i.e. a state and army.
    • Their salvation is possession of a state and army etc.
    • This is clearly spelled out in the circles of Zionist thought, and among the leaders of the Zionist State, that through changing the nature and character of the People of Israel and by changing their way of thinking they can set before the People of Israel "their salvation" -- a state and an army.

    The People of Israel oppose the so-called "State of Israel" for four reasons:
    FIRST -- The so-called "State of Israel" is diametrically opposed and completely contradictory to the true essence and foundation of the People of Israel, as is explained above. The only time that the People of Israel were permitted to have a state was two thousand years ago when the glory of the creator was upon us, and likewise in the future when the glory of the creator will once more be revealed, and the whole world will serve Him, then He Himself (without any human effort or force of arms) will grant us a kingdom founded on Divine Service. However, a worldly state, like those possessed by other peoples, is contradictory to the true essence of the People of Israel. Whoever calls this the salvation of Israel shows that he denies the essence of the People of Israel, and substitutes another nature, a worldly materialistic nature, and therefore sets before them, a worldly materialistic "salvation," and the means of achieving this "salvation" is also worldly and materialistic i.e. to organize a land and army. However, the true salvation of the People of Israel is to draw close to the Creator. This is not done by organization and force of arms. Rather it is done by occupation to Torah and good deeds.
    SECOND -- Because of all of this and other reasons the Torah forbids us to end the exile and establish a state and army until the Holy One, blessed He, in His Glory and Essence will redeem us. This is forbidden even if the state is conducted according to the law of the Torah because arising from the exile itself is forbidden, and we are required to remain under the rule of the nations of the world, as is explained in the book VAYOEL MOSHE. If we transgress this injunction, He will bring upon us (may we be spared) terrible punishment.
    THIRD -- Aside from arising from exile, all the deeds of the Zionists are diametrically opposed to the Faith and the Torah. Because the foundation of the Faith and Torah of Israel is that the Torah was revealed from heaven, and there is reward for those who obey it and punishment for those who transgress it. The entire People of Israel is required to obey the Torah, and whoever doesn't want to, ceases to be part of the congregation of Israel.
    FOURTH -- Aside from the fact that they themselves do not obey the Torah they do everything they can to prevent anyone they get under their power from fulfilling the commands of the Torah, the claims to freedom of religion are lies. They fight with all of their strength to destroy the Faith of Israel.
    The Zionists claim that they are the saviors of Israel, but this is refuted by twelve things:
    FIRST -- If one contemplates the two thousand years of our exile, take any hundred years even the hardest, one will not find as much suffering, bloodshed, and catastrophes for the People of Israel in the period of the Zionists, and it is known that most of the suffering of this century was caused by the Zionists, as our Rabbis warned us would be the case.

    SECOND -- It is openly stated in books written by the founders of Zionism that the means by which they planned to establish a state was by instigating anti-Semitism, and undermining the security of the Jews in all the lands of the world, until they would be forced to flee to their state. And thus they did - They intentionally infuriated the German people and fanned the flames of Nazi hatred, and they helped the Nazis, with trickery and deceit, to take whole Jewish communities off to the concentration camps, and the Zionists themselves admit this. (See the books Perfidy, Min Hameitzor, etc.). The Zionists continue to practice this strategy today. They incite anti-Semitism and then they present themselves as the "saviors". Here are two replies given by Leaders of the Zionists during World War II, when they were asked for money to help ransom Jews from the Nazis. Greenbaum said "One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Poland." (G-d forbid).
    Weitzman said, "The most important part of the Jewish people is already in the land (of Israel) and those who are left, are unimportant" (May we be spared).

    THIRD -- We see that most of world Jewry lives in security and under good physical conditions, and have no desire to go live in the Zionist State. Whereas many people have left the Zionist State to live under better conditions in other lands.

    FOURTH -- The Zionists make a great deal of propaganda to induce people to immigrate to their state. If their state is so beneficial why do they have to make so much propaganda.

    FIFTH -- Because nobody wants the Zionists to "save" them. The only way they can get immigrants is by promising poor people material benefits, and even then very few people respond.

    SIXTH -- The Zionist State is always threatened by the dangers of war. Whereas the rest of world Jewry live in peace and security, (Except in a few places where the Zionists have undermined their security and fanned the flames of hatred)

    SEVENTH -- The Zionist State could not continue to exist without economic support from Jews living outside of the Zionist State.

    EIGHTH -- The Zionist State is on the verge of economic collapse, and their money is nearly worthless.

    NINTH -- The Zionist State persecute all Jews who are loyal to their Faith.

    TENTH -- They start wars that endanger the Jewish People, for the sake of their own political interests.

    ELEVENTH - According to the Torah the path of safety is following ways of peace not starting fights with other nations, as the Zionists do.

    TWELFTH -- Even if the Zionists could and would provide physical security it would be at the expense of our Faith and Our Torah the true People of Israel prefer death rather than life at such a cost.

    It is therefore clear that Zionism is not the savior of the people of Israel. Rather it is their greatest misfortune.
    Even though there are some observant Jews and rabbis, who approve of the Zionists, this is not the opinion of the Torah.
    The Zionists have enough control over the American news media to make sure that only their side of the story is heard.
    They make it look like all Jewry and their rabbis are Zionists, but this is false propaganda.
    The most important Rabbis and the majority of religious Jewry are opposed to Zionism, but their voice is not heard because of Zionist control of American news media.
    The Zionists terrorize everyone who speaks out against them.
    That part of the Jewish masses which is fooled by Zionist propaganda puts pressure on their Rabbis not to speak out.
    Between the terror and the pressure of the masses most of the Rabbis are prevented from speaking out.
    We bring three testimonies of the true opinion of the Torah.

    1) In the past two thousand years of the dangers and sufferings of exile not once did any of the Sages of Israel suggest that we make a state to protect ourselves. In every generation we had thousands of Sages well versed in the Torah.

    2) We have thousands of legal work of Torah law that have been handed down to us by the Sages of all generations. Not once do we see a word suggesting the establishment of a state. What we do find is warnings against it.

    3) The founders of Zionism were all atheists who denied the Torah. All the Torah Sages of that time opposed them and opposed Zionism, saying that Zionism would lead only to destruction.
    However the true People of Israel will never change their nature or give up their Faith because of the strength the Creator gives them.
    Zionism is a foreign growth in the body of the Jewish People. The end will be that it will rid itself of this foreign growth and remain pure.
    Zionism has overcome the Jewish people by force, fraud and terror, but none of this will help them because the truth will always remain with the help of the Creator.
    Zionism will not replace the Jewish People. The Jewish People will remain strong in their faith and the Zionist State will cease to exist.
    It is therefore, our demand that the State that calls itself ISRAEL, should cease to exist. Since this won't be done, we demand that they cease to call themselves "Israel", because their entire being is in complete opposition to the true People of Israel. The true People of Israel deny them permission to call themselves by that name. The Zionist leaders have no right to set themselves up as the representatives and spokesmen of the true People of ISRAEL.
    Since we know they will not fulfill this demand either we feel that at least we cry out the truth. The truth will always remain the truth. By no means or force can the truth be changed. Even if all the world would say that one and one is three, the truth will remain that one and one is two.
    Let the truth be declared. The use of the Name "ISRAEL" by that State is a complete falsification. The People of Israel have nothing to do with that State. Zionism and its State have no share and no part in the true ISRAEL.

    http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/opposition.cfm
    Stephen63 and PeterJens like this.
    "And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me." 2 Cor. 12:9 NASB

  11. #1011
    Senior Member Desertsrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2016
    Age
    63
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    114

    Default Re: "replacement theology" - what is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by trofimus View Post
    For ever. No end. That clearly says no millenial kingdom is meant by this.
    Have you read Ezekiel's account of the temple, priests, animal sacrifices?

    He has told you, O man, what is good;

    And what does the Lord require of you
    But to do justice, to love kindness,
    And to walk humbly with your God?
    Micah 6:8




  12. #1012
    Senior Member PeterJens's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2015
    Age
    57
    Posts
    12,008
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    96

    Default Re: "replacement theology" - what is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by PennEd View Post
    It's important to keep hammering home the fact that those that go down this replacement theology road inevitably end up as antisemitic at some point.
    The problem with polarisation, is it creates a if you are not with me you are against
    me.

    Now I have no problem with any country in the world if they do not create wars, blow
    people up and bring injustice to bare. The problem with Israel is it is sectarian.
    When the majority are muslims, what will they do?

    A lot of the extreme muslims want Israel to exist because it justifies their hatred also.

    And so the hatred grows, and sucks in all the communities around it.
    Christians are having to leave the middle east on mass because both Islam and Judaism
    is becoming too militant and unreal. And the more blood shed they generate the more
    the problem will grow.
    I share "Jesus Christ and him crucified" 1 cor 2:2
    "He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 cor 15:57

    The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you

  13. #1013
    Senior Member Desertsrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2016
    Age
    63
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    114

    Default Re: "replacement theology" - what is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Angela53510 View Post
    An interesting argument against this, is that there were Jews living in Israel long before partition. In fact the Orthodox rabbis were totally against the Zionist Israel, because they believed, rightly so, that it was a creation of men, not God.

    WHY ORTHODOX JEWS ARE OPPOSED TO THE ZIONIST STATE

    1) What is "The People of Israel" ?

    • The People of Israel have existed for thousands of years.
    • They have their own particular, essential nature.
    • The Torah is the source of their essential nature.
    • Without Torah and Faith there is no People of Israel.
    • Whoever denies the Torah and the Faith is no longer part of the People of Israel.
    • The purpose of the People of Israel in this world is Divine Service.
    • Their salvation is occupation in Divine Service.

    2) What is Zionism?

    • Zionism is a relatively new thing.
    • It has only existed for a century.
    • Zionism redefines the true essential nature of the People of Israel, and substitutes for it a completely contradictory and opposite character - a materialistic worldly nation.
    • Their misfortune is lack of what other nations possess, i.e. a state and army.
    • Their salvation is possession of a state and army etc.
    • This is clearly spelled out in the circles of Zionist thought, and among the leaders of the Zionist State, that through changing the nature and character of the People of Israel and by changing their way of thinking they can set before the People of Israel "their salvation" -- a state and an army.

    The People of Israel oppose the so-called "State of Israel" for four reasons:
    FIRST -- The so-called "State of Israel" is diametrically opposed and completely contradictory to the true essence and foundation of the People of Israel, as is explained above. The only time that the People of Israel were permitted to have a state was two thousand years ago when the glory of the creator was upon us, and likewise in the future when the glory of the creator will once more be revealed, and the whole world will serve Him, then He Himself (without any human effort or force of arms) will grant us a kingdom founded on Divine Service. However, a worldly state, like those possessed by other peoples, is contradictory to the true essence of the People of Israel. Whoever calls this the salvation of Israel shows that he denies the essence of the People of Israel, and substitutes another nature, a worldly materialistic nature, and therefore sets before them, a worldly materialistic "salvation," and the means of achieving this "salvation" is also worldly and materialistic i.e. to organize a land and army. However, the true salvation of the People of Israel is to draw close to the Creator. This is not done by organization and force of arms. Rather it is done by occupation to Torah and good deeds.
    SECOND -- Because of all of this and other reasons the Torah forbids us to end the exile and establish a state and army until the Holy One, blessed He, in His Glory and Essence will redeem us. This is forbidden even if the state is conducted according to the law of the Torah because arising from the exile itself is forbidden, and we are required to remain under the rule of the nations of the world, as is explained in the book VAYOEL MOSHE. If we transgress this injunction, He will bring upon us (may we be spared) terrible punishment.
    THIRD -- Aside from arising from exile, all the deeds of the Zionists are diametrically opposed to the Faith and the Torah. Because the foundation of the Faith and Torah of Israel is that the Torah was revealed from heaven, and there is reward for those who obey it and punishment for those who transgress it. The entire People of Israel is required to obey the Torah, and whoever doesn't want to, ceases to be part of the congregation of Israel.
    FOURTH -- Aside from the fact that they themselves do not obey the Torah they do everything they can to prevent anyone they get under their power from fulfilling the commands of the Torah, the claims to freedom of religion are lies. They fight with all of their strength to destroy the Faith of Israel.
    The Zionists claim that they are the saviors of Israel, but this is refuted by twelve things:
    FIRST -- If one contemplates the two thousand years of our exile, take any hundred years even the hardest, one will not find as much suffering, bloodshed, and catastrophes for the People of Israel in the period of the Zionists, and it is known that most of the suffering of this century was caused by the Zionists, as our Rabbis warned us would be the case.

    SECOND -- It is openly stated in books written by the founders of Zionism that the means by which they planned to establish a state was by instigating anti-Semitism, and undermining the security of the Jews in all the lands of the world, until they would be forced to flee to their state. And thus they did - They intentionally infuriated the German people and fanned the flames of Nazi hatred, and they helped the Nazis, with trickery and deceit, to take whole Jewish communities off to the concentration camps, and the Zionists themselves admit this. (See the books Perfidy, Min Hameitzor, etc.). The Zionists continue to practice this strategy today. They incite anti-Semitism and then they present themselves as the "saviors". Here are two replies given by Leaders of the Zionists during World War II, when they were asked for money to help ransom Jews from the Nazis. Greenbaum said "One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Poland." (G-d forbid).
    Weitzman said, "The most important part of the Jewish people is already in the land (of Israel) and those who are left, are unimportant" (May we be spared).

    THIRD -- We see that most of world Jewry lives in security and under good physical conditions, and have no desire to go live in the Zionist State. Whereas many people have left the Zionist State to live under better conditions in other lands.

    FOURTH -- The Zionists make a great deal of propaganda to induce people to immigrate to their state. If their state is so beneficial why do they have to make so much propaganda.

    FIFTH -- Because nobody wants the Zionists to "save" them. The only way they can get immigrants is by promising poor people material benefits, and even then very few people respond.

    SIXTH -- The Zionist State is always threatened by the dangers of war. Whereas the rest of world Jewry live in peace and security, (Except in a few places where the Zionists have undermined their security and fanned the flames of hatred)

    SEVENTH -- The Zionist State could not continue to exist without economic support from Jews living outside of the Zionist State.

    EIGHTH -- The Zionist State is on the verge of economic collapse, and their money is nearly worthless.

    NINTH -- The Zionist State persecute all Jews who are loyal to their Faith.

    TENTH -- They start wars that endanger the Jewish People, for the sake of their own political interests.

    ELEVENTH - According to the Torah the path of safety is following ways of peace not starting fights with other nations, as the Zionists do.

    TWELFTH -- Even if the Zionists could and would provide physical security it would be at the expense of our Faith and Our Torah the true People of Israel prefer death rather than life at such a cost.

    It is therefore clear that Zionism is not the savior of the people of Israel. Rather it is their greatest misfortune.
    Even though there are some observant Jews and rabbis, who approve of the Zionists, this is not the opinion of the Torah.
    The Zionists have enough control over the American news media to make sure that only their side of the story is heard.
    They make it look like all Jewry and their rabbis are Zionists, but this is false propaganda.
    The most important Rabbis and the majority of religious Jewry are opposed to Zionism, but their voice is not heard because of Zionist control of American news media.
    The Zionists terrorize everyone who speaks out against them.
    That part of the Jewish masses which is fooled by Zionist propaganda puts pressure on their Rabbis not to speak out.
    Between the terror and the pressure of the masses most of the Rabbis are prevented from speaking out.
    We bring three testimonies of the true opinion of the Torah.

    1) In the past two thousand years of the dangers and sufferings of exile not once did any of the Sages of Israel suggest that we make a state to protect ourselves. In every generation we had thousands of Sages well versed in the Torah.

    2) We have thousands of legal work of Torah law that have been handed down to us by the Sages of all generations. Not once do we see a word suggesting the establishment of a state. What we do find is warnings against it.

    3) The founders of Zionism were all atheists who denied the Torah. All the Torah Sages of that time opposed them and opposed Zionism, saying that Zionism would lead only to destruction.
    However the true People of Israel will never change their nature or give up their Faith because of the strength the Creator gives them.
    Zionism is a foreign growth in the body of the Jewish People. The end will be that it will rid itself of this foreign growth and remain pure.
    Zionism has overcome the Jewish people by force, fraud and terror, but none of this will help them because the truth will always remain with the help of the Creator.
    Zionism will not replace the Jewish People. The Jewish People will remain strong in their faith and the Zionist State will cease to exist.
    It is therefore, our demand that the State that calls itself ISRAEL, should cease to exist. Since this won't be done, we demand that they cease to call themselves "Israel", because their entire being is in complete opposition to the true People of Israel. The true People of Israel deny them permission to call themselves by that name. The Zionist leaders have no right to set themselves up as the representatives and spokesmen of the true People of ISRAEL.
    Since we know they will not fulfill this demand either we feel that at least we cry out the truth. The truth will always remain the truth. By no means or force can the truth be changed. Even if all the world would say that one and one is three, the truth will remain that one and one is two.
    Let the truth be declared. The use of the Name "ISRAEL" by that State is a complete falsification. The People of Israel have nothing to do with that State. Zionism and its State have no share and no part in the true ISRAEL.

    http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/opposition.cfm


    Hi Angela,

    That's quite a bit of information there. I didn't have time to read it all, but I did want to offer some information for you to consider.

    You're giving general information from one group of Jews, the orthodox. They are giving their point of view of what they believe about their country, their people, their religion, and who can be considered Jewish by their rules. Just because they say this, it doesn't make it truth. It's their opinion.

    The Orthodox Jews (OJ) are more like the Pharasic leaders in Jesus' day. They are similar to Catholics in one way, they hold oral law above the scriptures. They are not considered following Biblical Judaism. The OJ's follow Rabbinic Judaism. They follow commentaries written by Rabbis. They hold to an oral law they claim was given to Moses. They void God's word through their teachings, just like the Pharisees did.

    There's also Biblical Judaism and they follow scripture only. You also have Conservative Judaism, Reformed Judaism, Messanic Judaism which most won't acknowledge as Judaism. Among the orthodox, you have ultra orthodox.

    Anyway, there's a lot more to be said, but the OJ's would have been rejected by Jesus because they are the modern day Pharisee.

    Most of the Israeli Jews are secular.

    God has used the Zionist movement to bring about His purposes. Many Jews continue to make Aliyah. What an exciting time in history we're living in.

    In America we're all Americans no matter the nationality or religion. It's the same with Israel. At this time in history, the Jews are mostly secular. None of them live by Mosiac law, they can't, even if they wanted to.

    It's what God considers Jewish, not man's opinion like the OJ.

    He has told you, O man, what is good;

    And what does the Lord require of you
    But to do justice, to love kindness,
    And to walk humbly with your God?
    Micah 6:8




  14. #1014
    Senior Member Bladerunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2016
    Age
    66
    Posts
    1,619
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: "replacement theology" - what is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by trofimus View Post
    Well, its in the Bible. Paul uses it.

    If you dont like it, you must complain to him.

    I will use it as the Bible does - "Jews killed the Lord Jesus."

    Not Chinese, not Indians, not Romans.

    Not today´s Jews, not all Jews, but Jews.

    please give the book, chapter and verses that you are talking about.
    Thank you.
    Like the Bereans in Acts 17:11 (KJV) "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."

    With Jesus Christ as your savior, The Holy Spirit will teach you if you are willing to learn from Him. He will guide you in daily activities if you will listen to Him. He will protect and maintain your soul in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit if you will let Him.

  15. #1015
    Senior Member Bladerunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2016
    Age
    66
    Posts
    1,619
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: "replacement theology" - what is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJens View Post
    The problem with polarisation, is it creates a if you are not with me you are against
    me.

    Now I have no problem with any country in the world if they do not create wars, blow
    people up and bring injustice to bare. The problem with Israel is it is sectarian.
    When the majority are muslims, what will they do?

    A lot of the extreme muslims want Israel to exist because it justifies their hatred also.

    And so the hatred grows, and sucks in all the communities around it.
    Christians are having to leave the middle east on mass because both Islam and Judaism
    is becoming too militant and unreal. And the more blood shed they generate the more
    the problem will grow.
    Right now Israel is not at war. Are you talking about reprisals (airstikes) after the other side started it...... Hey, just tell them to quit throwing rockets over the border. Israel will not attack anybody unless attacked.
    Like the Bereans in Acts 17:11 (KJV) "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."

    With Jesus Christ as your savior, The Holy Spirit will teach you if you are willing to learn from Him. He will guide you in daily activities if you will listen to Him. He will protect and maintain your soul in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit if you will let Him.

  16. #1016
    Senior Member KJV1611's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2013
    Age
    52
    Posts
    6,577
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    36

    Default Re: "replacement theology" - what is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bladerunner View Post
    please give the book, chapter and verses that you are talking about.
    Thank you.
    1 Thessalonians 2:14-15 KJV
    For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

    [15] Who both killed the Lord Jesus,
    and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
    Angela53510 likes this.
    Psalm 12:6 KJV
    The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

  17. #1017
    Junior Member HOTSSOZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2016
    Age
    33
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: "replacement theology" - what is it?

    Israel keeps trying to build on Palestinian land. Palestine is like a giant prison that the Israelites have built and keep assaulting to take more land. Most Zionists fail to realize that there are Arab churches who are being persecuted by Israel as well. This came from a report of a friend of mine who did missions in Bethlehem. These are not Gods people they are blood thirsty fascists they starve the Palestinian people and disarm them leaving them no option to fight with model rockets to survive. They would stop attacking Israel if Israel abided by the agreement. Israel keeps moving the boundary line which is a sin.
    KJV1611 likes this.

  18. #1018
    Senior Member Desertsrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2016
    Age
    63
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    114

    Default Re: "replacement theology" - what is it?

    Jesus said He was coming back to the nation Israel.

    37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling.38 Behold, your house is being left to you desolate!39 For I say to you, from now on you will not see Me until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’”

    Notice the, you will not see me until. Until when? Until they say blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.

    Notice it doesn't say if. It's not if you say blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.

    There will be a day when Jerusalem will say blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord! and the Lord will return to ZION!

    He has told you, O man, what is good;

    And what does the Lord require of you
    But to do justice, to love kindness,
    And to walk humbly with your God?
    Micah 6:8




  19. #1019
    Senior Member KJV1611's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2013
    Age
    52
    Posts
    6,577
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    36

    Default Re: "replacement theology" - what is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Desertsrose View Post
    Jesus said He was coming back to the nation Israel.

    37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling.38 Behold, your house is being left to you desolate!39 For I say to you, from now on you will not see Me until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’”

    Notice the, you will not see me until. Until when? Until they say blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.

    Notice it doesn't say if. It's not if you say blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.

    There will be a day when Jerusalem will say blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord! and the Lord will return to ZION!
    You do realize that means when they come to know Christ... they get saved like Paul did.
    Psalm 12:6 KJV
    The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

  20. #1020
    Senior Member Desertsrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2016
    Age
    63
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    114

    Default Re: "replacement theology" - what is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by KJV1611 View Post
    1 Thessalonians 2:14-15 KJV
    For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

    [15] Who both killed the Lord Jesus,
    and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

    Is Paul saying all Jews killed Jesus? No, it was only a few who did.

    Jesus spoke in Matthew to the Pharisees and
    Sadducees accusing them of killing the prophets. There was a crowd that gathered all the time when Jesus went and preached among His people. Some were as large as 4000 and 5000 people, maybe more.

    But who did Jesus zero in on with all his accusations? Paul was one of them being a Pharisee. He, when he was Saul was the same type of religious leader that Jesus spoke about. It was only that group of Jews that were being accused, not the nation of Israel, not all Jews.

    So actually Paul was included in the accusations Jesus made against the Pharisees. Who knows, he may have even been right there when Jesus really gave it to them calling them white washed tombs.

    We can see which Jews were the ones he spoke of in 1 Thessalonians 2:14-15. The scriptures called them Judaizers. They were the same religious zealots that Paul had to deal with though out his ministry. They followed him everywhere and tried to have him stoned and killed.
    Last edited by Desertsrose; December 13th, 2016 at 09:59 PM.

    He has told you, O man, what is good;

    And what does the Lord require of you
    But to do justice, to love kindness,
    And to walk humbly with your God?
    Micah 6:8




Page 51 of 116 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 189
    Last Post: July 12th, 2016, 02:36 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: March 1st, 2016, 05:46 AM
  3. Beware of the new "Biblical theology" movement.
    By just-me in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: April 30th, 2015, 10:26 AM
  4. Replies: 158
    Last Post: August 21st, 2014, 01:32 AM
  5. Olive Tree Theology vs Replacement Theology?
    By WomanLovesTX in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 7th, 2012, 07:42 AM