Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 128
Like Tree48Likes

Miscellaneous

Random topics from random people!

Thread: Draw near to me, and I will draw near to thee

  1. #1
    Senior Member KALYNA18's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2016
    Age
    40
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    129
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Draw near to me, and I will draw near to thee

    {Matthew 14:30}

    Then Peter when seeing the waves, and the howling winds became afraid and started to sink.

    Some where I posted that thoughts not in alignment with scripture could entice,
    discourage maim and lame our spirit via our ears and eyes.

    Truly said thou Then when Peter saw and heard the waves, and winds, he was afraid and began to sink.

    This is what I was thinking about this verse.


    ]Colossians 3:3 { For you have died, your dead, and your life is hidden with Christ safely guarded by God.

    Proverbs 23:7 { As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he}

    Joshua 1:7 { Be strong and very courageous}​

    Luke 10:19 { I have given you Authority}

  2. #2
    Senior Member KALYNA18's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2016
    Age
    40
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    129
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Draw near to me, and I will draw near to thee

    {JAMES 4:8}


    Draw near to me,and I will draw near to thee.


    Sometimes the weapons we carry , don"t work against the kingdom of heaviness, darkness, and cruelty' evil's domain, soil, ground your spiritually on.

    Drawing close to the heart of God, his Glory dispels the darkness, and heaviness, on the spirit

    Through prayer.

    The word is a double edged sword

    followjesus and TwoinSand like this.
    ]Colossians 3:3 { For you have died, your dead, and your life is hidden with Christ safely guarded by God.

    Proverbs 23:7 { As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he}

    Joshua 1:7 { Be strong and very courageous}​

    Luke 10:19 { I have given you Authority}

  3. #3
    Senior Member KALYNA18's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2016
    Age
    40
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    129
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Draw near to me, and I will draw near to thee

    {Hosea 10:12}

    Sow righteousness for yourself.

    Break up the unplowed hard
    Ground
    of your heart.
    To reap the seeds of
    Unfailing
    love.

    Seek him
    he will rain

    righteousness on you.
    *************

    A hard heart, is like hard dry soil
    You don't plant, and grow things in it.
    Cultivate your life by renewing your thoughts,
    Miracles
    will happen from his throne.
    For we reap what we sow.
    followjesus and Rosemaryx like this.
    ]Colossians 3:3 { For you have died, your dead, and your life is hidden with Christ safely guarded by God.

    Proverbs 23:7 { As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he}

    Joshua 1:7 { Be strong and very courageous}​

    Luke 10:19 { I have given you Authority}

  4. #4
    Senior Member KALYNA18's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2016
    Age
    40
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    129
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Draw near to me, and I will draw near to thee

    {2 Corinthians 10:5}
    **********
    Cast down all negativities,
    They are like
    Cavities,
    In time they will decay your
    Hopes
    Dreams
    because of the devil's schemes.



    followjesus likes this.
    ]Colossians 3:3 { For you have died, your dead, and your life is hidden with Christ safely guarded by God.

    Proverbs 23:7 { As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he}

    Joshua 1:7 { Be strong and very courageous}​

    Luke 10:19 { I have given you Authority}

  5. #5
    Senior Member KALYNA18's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2016
    Age
    40
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    129
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Draw near to me, and I will draw near to thee

    Quote Originally Posted by KALYNA18 View Post
    {Hosea 10:12}

    Sow righteousness for yourself.

    Break up the unplowed hard
    Ground
    of your heart.
    To reap the seeds of
    Unfailing
    love.

    Seek him
    he will rain

    righteousness on you.
    *************

    A hard heart, is like hard dry soil
    You don't plant, and grow things in it.
    Cultivate your life by renewing your thoughts,
    Miracles
    will happen from his throne.
    For we reap what we sow.
    followjesus likes this.
    ]Colossians 3:3 { For you have died, your dead, and your life is hidden with Christ safely guarded by God.

    Proverbs 23:7 { As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he}

    Joshua 1:7 { Be strong and very courageous}​

    Luke 10:19 { I have given you Authority}

  6. #6
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    12,994
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    163

    Default Re: Draw near to me, and I will draw near to thee

    In my house stress and anger is boiling more and more there seems to not ever be a day anymore in which everyone is angry and stressed and yelling and attacking each other and it's easy to get caught in that fire and then have yourself become the same way. I have found that the only way I can be at peace in heart is to draw near to him and that means going into my room listening to Christian music and discussing and studying the things of God.

    I often times have to go to that quite place alone with him to have the peace and love in my heart because if your around all of that stuff no matter how strong you are it will eventually begin to affect you
    My life's testimony seems to have helped many people so I am going to put it here http://christianchat.com/testimonies...-new-post.html

    When the hearts of God and a child of his make that special intimate connection a wondrous power is born and a flame ignites that can never be put out

    Jesus knew more than anyone of us-Love hurts

    The strongest among you may not wear a crown

  7. #7
    Senior Member KALYNA18's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2016
    Age
    40
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    129
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Draw near to me, and I will draw near to thee

    Quote Originally Posted by Blain View Post
    In my house stress and anger is boiling more and more there seems to not ever be a day anymore in which everyone is angry and stressed and yelling and attacking each other and it's easy to get caught in that fire and then have yourself become the same way. I have found that the only way I can be at peace in heart is to draw near to him and that means going into my room listening to Christian music and discussing and studying the things of God.

    I often times have to go to that quite place alone with him to have the peace and love in my heart because if your around all of that stuff no matter how strong you are it will eventually begin to affect you
    Ty Blaine. You just brought a smile and Joy to my spirit. Thank you 4 sharing the love of God.
    ]Colossians 3:3 { For you have died, your dead, and your life is hidden with Christ safely guarded by God.

    Proverbs 23:7 { As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he}

    Joshua 1:7 { Be strong and very courageous}​

    Luke 10:19 { I have given you Authority}

  8. #8
    Senior Member KALYNA18's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2016
    Age
    40
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    129
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Draw near to me, and I will draw near to thee

    Quote Originally Posted by KALYNA18 View Post
    Ty Blaine. You just brought a smile and Joy to my spirit. Thank you 4 sharing the love of God.
    yes that is true Blaine, atmosphere are so important.
    Blain and followjesus like this.
    ]Colossians 3:3 { For you have died, your dead, and your life is hidden with Christ safely guarded by God.

    Proverbs 23:7 { As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he}

    Joshua 1:7 { Be strong and very courageous}​

    Luke 10:19 { I have given you Authority}

  9. #9
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    12,994
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    163

    Default Re: Draw near to me, and I will draw near to thee

    Quote Originally Posted by KALYNA18 View Post
    Ty Blaine. You just brought a smile and Joy to my spirit. Thank you 4 sharing the love of God.
    Don't thank me my friend I only spoke what was placed on my heart, that joy you feel is not my words it's his.
    followjesus and KALYNA18 like this.
    My life's testimony seems to have helped many people so I am going to put it here http://christianchat.com/testimonies...-new-post.html

    When the hearts of God and a child of his make that special intimate connection a wondrous power is born and a flame ignites that can never be put out

    Jesus knew more than anyone of us-Love hurts

    The strongest among you may not wear a crown

  10. #10
    Senior Member KALYNA18's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2016
    Age
    40
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    129
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Draw near to me, and I will draw near to thee

    Quote Originally Posted by Blain View Post
    Don't thank me my friend I only spoke what was placed on my heart, that joy you feel is not my words it's his.
    I got hit with the spiritual wine bottle, ty 4 posting.
    ]Colossians 3:3 { For you have died, your dead, and your life is hidden with Christ safely guarded by God.

    Proverbs 23:7 { As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he}

    Joshua 1:7 { Be strong and very courageous}​

    Luke 10:19 { I have given you Authority}

  11. #11
    Senior Member KALYNA18's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2016
    Age
    40
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    129
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Draw near to me, and I will draw near to thee

    Question: "What does the Bible say about bribery / giving or receiving a bribe?"

    Answer:
    A bribe is money or a favor given or promised in order to influence the judgment or conduct of a person in a trusted position. The Bible is clear that giving or receiving a bribe is evil.

    God’s Law, given to Moses for the people of Israel, forbade the taking of a bribe, “for a bribe blinds the discerning and perverts the words of the righteous” (Exodus 23:8). The same rule is repeated in Deuteronomy 16:19: “You shall not pervert justice; you shall not show partiality, nor take a bribe, for a bribe blinds the eyes of the wise and twists the words of the righteous.” The negative effects of taking a bribe are clearly outlined in these two passages. Bribery is a blinding influence upon wisdom and discernment. It also perverts or twists the words of those who would be righteous in the sight of God.

    The Law went even further in the case of a bribe involving the killing of an innocent person. A judge who takes a bribe to condemn to death an innocent person was as guilty as a paid assassin—he was to be “cursed” (Deuteronomy 27:25). There were incidents where this law against bribery was broken, to disastrous effect. Jezebel bribed two worthless men to witness against the righteous Naboth in order to procure his vineyard for her husband, King Ahab. The bribe and the subsequent false testimony resulted in Naboth’s death (1 Kings 21:4–16). When high officials give and receive bribes, it causes evil in a society. “The king establishes the land by justice, but he who receives bribes overthrows it” (Proverbs 29:4). Bribery is one characteristic of a corrupt society.

    Isaiah prophesied against the evil of Israel when they had turned from the one true God and His laws. Isaiah likened the city of Jerusalem to an unfaithful harlot; the city was once full of justice, but it had become a place of rebellion, murder, and thievery. Her leaders were those who loved bribes and chased after the money bribery brought them (Isaiah 1:2–23). The people of Israel were not to follow the ways of evil but were to emulate God in their dealings with one another: “For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality nor takes a bribe” (Deuteronomy 10:17).

    In the New Testament, the most heinous example of a bribe was that of Judas, who betrayed the Lord Jesus for thirty pieces of silver. A direct result of Judas’s treachery was that Jesus was arrested and crucified. Eventually, even Judas realized that his acceptance of a bribe was evil. But when he tried to return the money to the chief priests and elders, they refused it, calling it what it was—“blood money” (Matthew 27:3-9).

    Another New Testament example of bribery is found in Acts 8:20–23. Simon the sorcerer saw the apostles Peter and John lay their hands on some Samaritan believers, and the Samaritans received the Holy Spirit. Simon was so desirous of the apostles’ power that he tried to bribe them into giving it to him. “But Peter said to him, ‘May your silver perish with you, because you thought you could obtain the gift of God with money! You have neither part nor lot in this matter, for your heart is not right before God. Repent, therefore, of this wickedness of yours, and pray to the Lord that, if possible, the intent of your heart may be forgiven you. For I see that you are in the gall of bitterness and in the bond of iniquity.’” Those who would offer or receive bribes are involved in wickedness.
    followjesus likes this.
    ]Colossians 3:3 { For you have died, your dead, and your life is hidden with Christ safely guarded by God.

    Proverbs 23:7 { As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he}

    Joshua 1:7 { Be strong and very courageous}​

    Luke 10:19 { I have given you Authority}

  12. #12
    Senior Member KALYNA18's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2016
    Age
    40
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    129
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Draw near to me, and I will draw near to thee

    Quote Originally Posted by KALYNA18 View Post
    Question: "What does the Bible say about bribery / giving or receiving a bribe?"

    Answer:
    A bribe is money or a favor given or promised in order to influence the judgment or conduct of a person in a trusted position. The Bible is clear that giving or receiving a bribe is evil.

    God’s Law, given to Moses for the people of Israel, forbade the taking of a bribe, “for a bribe blinds the discerning and perverts the words of the righteous” (Exodus 23:8). The same rule is repeated in Deuteronomy 16:19: “You shall not pervert justice; you shall not show partiality, nor take a bribe, for a bribe blinds the eyes of the wise and twists the words of the righteous.” The negative effects of taking a bribe are clearly outlined in these two passages. Bribery is a blinding influence upon wisdom and discernment. It also perverts or twists the words of those who would be righteous in the sight of God.

    The Law went even further in the case of a bribe involving the killing of an innocent person. A judge who takes a bribe to condemn to death an innocent person was as guilty as a paid assassin—he was to be “cursed” (Deuteronomy 27:25). There were incidents where this law against bribery was broken, to disastrous effect. Jezebel bribed two worthless men to witness against the righteous Naboth in order to procure his vineyard for her husband, King Ahab. The bribe and the subsequent false testimony resulted in Naboth’s death (1 Kings 21:4–16). When high officials give and receive bribes, it causes evil in a society. “The king establishes the land by justice, but he who receives bribes overthrows it” (Proverbs 29:4). Bribery is one characteristic of a corrupt society.

    Isaiah prophesied against the evil of Israel when they had turned from the one true God and His laws. Isaiah likened the city of Jerusalem to an unfaithful harlot; the city was once full of justice, but it had become a place of rebellion, murder, and thievery. Her leaders were those who loved bribes and chased after the money bribery brought them (Isaiah 1:2–23). The people of Israel were not to follow the ways of evil but were to emulate God in their dealings with one another: “For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality nor takes a bribe” (Deuteronomy 10:17).

    In the New Testament, the most heinous example of a bribe was that of Judas, who betrayed the Lord Jesus for thirty pieces of silver. A direct result of Judas’s treachery was that Jesus was arrested and crucified. Eventually, even Judas realized that his acceptance of a bribe was evil. But when he tried to return the money to the chief priests and elders, they refused it, calling it what it was—“blood money” (Matthew 27:3-9).

    Another New Testament example of bribery is found in Acts 8:20–23. Simon the sorcerer saw the apostles Peter and John lay their hands on some Samaritan believers, and the Samaritans received the Holy Spirit. Simon was so desirous of the apostles’ power that he tried to bribe them into giving it to him. “But Peter said to him, ‘May your silver perish with you, because you thought you could obtain the gift of God with money! You have neither part nor lot in this matter, for your heart is not right before God. Repent, therefore, of this wickedness of yours, and pray to the Lord that, if possible, the intent of your heart may be forgiven you. For I see that you are in the gall of bitterness and in the bond of iniquity.’” Those who would offer or receive bribes are involved in wickedness.
    Question: "What does the Bible say about bribery / giving or receiving a bribe?"

    Answer:
    A bribe is money or a favor given or promised in order to influence the judgment or conduct of a person in a trusted position. The Bible is clear that giving or receiving a bribe is evil.

    God’s Law, given to Moses for the people of Israel, forbade the taking of a bribe, “for a bribe blinds the discerning and perverts the words of the righteous” (Exodus 23:8). The same rule is repeated in Deuteronomy 16:19: “You shall not pervert justice; you shall not show partiality, nor take a bribe, for a bribe blinds the eyes of the wise and twists the words of the righteous.” The negative effects of taking a bribe are clearly outlined in these two passages. Bribery is a blinding influence upon wisdom and discernment. It also perverts or twists the words of those who would be righteous in the sight of God.

    The Law went even further in the case of a bribe involving the killing of an innocent person. A judge who takes a bribe to condemn to death an innocent person was as guilty as a paid assassin—he was to be “cursed” (Deuteronomy 27:25). There were incidents where this law against bribery was broken, to disastrous effect. Jezebel bribed two worthless men to witness against the righteous Naboth in order to procure his vineyard for her husband, King Ahab. The bribe and the subsequent false testimony resulted in Naboth’s death (1 Kings 21:4–16). When high officials give and receive bribes, it causes evil in a society. “The king establishes the land by justice, but he who receives bribes overthrows it” (Proverbs 29:4). Bribery is one characteristic of a corrupt society.

    Isaiah prophesied against the evil of Israel when they had turned from the one true God and His laws. Isaiah likened the city of Jerusalem to an unfaithful harlot; the city was once full of justice, but it had become a place of rebellion, murder, and thievery. Her leaders were those who loved bribes and chased after the money bribery brought them (Isaiah 1:2–23). The people of Israel were not to follow the ways of evil but were to emulate God in their dealings with one another: “For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality nor takes a bribe” (Deuteronomy 10:17).

    In the New Testament, the most heinous example of a bribe was that of Judas, who betrayed the Lord Jesus for thirty pieces of silver. A direct result of Judas’s treachery was that Jesus was arrested and crucified. Eventually, even Judas realized that his acceptance of a bribe was evil. But when he tried to return the money to the chief priests and elders, they refused it, calling it what it was—“blood money” (Matthew 27:3-9).

    Another New Testament example of bribery is found in Acts 8:20–23. Simon the sorcerer saw the apostles Peter and John lay their hands on some Samaritan believers, and the Samaritans received the Holy Spirit. Simon was so desirous of the apostles’ power that he tried to bribe them into giving it to him. “But Peter said to him, ‘May your silver perish with you, because you thought you could obtain the gift of God with money! You have neither part nor lot in this matter, for your heart is not right before God. Repent, therefore, of this wickedness of yours, and pray to the Lord that, if possible, the intent of your heart may be forgiven you. For I see that you are in the gall of bitterness and in the bond of iniquity.’” Those who would offer or receive bribes are involved in wickedness.

    I worked hard in my life. I remember putting flyers on door handles in the freezing cold weather, cleaning toilets, and being thankful to God that I was able to care for others, from his overflowing love and strength. This doesn't end with the love of money being taken, it becomes your God, and what happened to Jezebel she was eaten by dogs, and Judas ended his life, the curse of the fathers gets handed down to your children. What a price to pay, that out ceded the bribe given. It is evil.
    I am blessed which they said your not blesses because of your money "you may be rich but your not blessed. True blessings come from the one we love, Abba Father, he adds no sorrow to it.
    ]Colossians 3:3 { For you have died, your dead, and your life is hidden with Christ safely guarded by God.

    Proverbs 23:7 { As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he}

    Joshua 1:7 { Be strong and very courageous}​

    Luke 10:19 { I have given you Authority}

  13. #13
    Senior Member KALYNA18's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2016
    Age
    40
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    129
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Draw near to me, and I will draw near to thee

    DEUTERONOMY 27






    {DEUTERONOMY 27:25}

    Cursed is he who takes a bribe to shed innocent blood.

    I dont't know about you, and really I don't, but if someone really loves their family, they would love to do what's right.

    There is that word
    The sins of the parents will be handed down to your children.

    Love them or let them be destroyed for your love of money,
    A entangling root of evil, an idol put upon the throne of God,
    Idolatry, then adultery and every evil work of darkness from the gates of hell, tempting you in.

    If you don't know satan face to face he told Jesus I'LL give you all this showed him all the glitter of the world, and its seductive luring pleasures, but not the bondage, and destruction that goes hand in hand with it.

    Thank King Jesus that he didn;t take the bait, he knew everything that glitters wasn't gold, but material he wants our lives to be as pure gold unto honor, and without impurities, spirit soul, mind and body in honor to him, it is possible
    for there is nothing impossible with God.
    Your going to pay back more than you will receive in a debt of the cost of your soul.










    ]Colossians 3:3 { For you have died, your dead, and your life is hidden with Christ safely guarded by God.

    Proverbs 23:7 { As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he}

    Joshua 1:7 { Be strong and very courageous}​

    Luke 10:19 { I have given you Authority}

  14. #14
    Senior Member KALYNA18's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2016
    Age
    40
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    129
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Draw near to me, and I will draw near to thee

    PRAY ALWAYS

    BV.
    ]Colossians 3:3 { For you have died, your dead, and your life is hidden with Christ safely guarded by God.

    Proverbs 23:7 { As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he}

    Joshua 1:7 { Be strong and very courageous}​

    Luke 10:19 { I have given you Authority}

  15. #15
    Senior Member KALYNA18's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2016
    Age
    40
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    129
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Draw near to me, and I will draw near to thee

    Quote Originally Posted by KALYNA18 View Post
    PRAY ALWAYS

    BV.
    This is a good way to prayer how ever Mormon doctrine, a little different than scripture. I should of listened through, but same Jesus.
    ]Colossians 3:3 { For you have died, your dead, and your life is hidden with Christ safely guarded by God.

    Proverbs 23:7 { As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he}

    Joshua 1:7 { Be strong and very courageous}​

    Luke 10:19 { I have given you Authority}

  16. #16
    Senior Member KALYNA18's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2016
    Age
    40
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    129
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Draw near to me, and I will draw near to thee

    ]Colossians 3:3 { For you have died, your dead, and your life is hidden with Christ safely guarded by God.

    Proverbs 23:7 { As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he}

    Joshua 1:7 { Be strong and very courageous}​

    Luke 10:19 { I have given you Authority}

  17. #17
    Senior Member KALYNA18's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2016
    Age
    40
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    129
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Draw near to me, and I will draw near to thee

    {Psalm}
    {34:3}

    Magnify The Lord.
    *******
    Did u ever use a magnifying glass as a little child or in school, to look at something, so u could understand it more clearer?

    It is very interesting, how our human curiosity could either help us, or hurt us, as curiosity killed the cat. {saying}

    O.K.

    Magnify him God for he is altogether great over all situations, and things.

    Use the inner magnifying glass to find him when you thing he's not around,
    can't be found.
    He is

    Look a little closer.

    Kalyna18

    ]Colossians 3:3 { For you have died, your dead, and your life is hidden with Christ safely guarded by God.

    Proverbs 23:7 { As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he}

    Joshua 1:7 { Be strong and very courageous}​

    Luke 10:19 { I have given you Authority}

  18. #18
    Senior Member KALYNA18's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2016
    Age
    40
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    129
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Draw near to me, and I will draw near to thee

    EPHESIANS 4:32

    {Be kind to one another, tender hearted.}

    tourist likes this.
    ]Colossians 3:3 { For you have died, your dead, and your life is hidden with Christ safely guarded by God.

    Proverbs 23:7 { As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he}

    Joshua 1:7 { Be strong and very courageous}​

    Luke 10:19 { I have given you Authority}

  19. #19
    Senior Member KALYNA18's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2016
    Age
    40
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    129
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Draw near to me, and I will draw near to thee

    {John 10:10}

    John 10:10-29English Standard Version (ESV)

    10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.11 I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 He who is a hired hand and not a shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them. 13 He flees because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. 17 For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father.”


    ]Colossians 3:3 { For you have died, your dead, and your life is hidden with Christ safely guarded by God.

    Proverbs 23:7 { As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he}

    Joshua 1:7 { Be strong and very courageous}​

    Luke 10:19 { I have given you Authority}

  20. #20
    Senior Member KALYNA18's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2016
    Age
    40
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    129
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Draw near to me, and I will draw near to thee

    Quote Originally Posted by KALYNA18 View Post
    {John 10:10}

    John 10:10-29English Standard Version (ESV)

    10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.11 I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 He who is a hired hand and not a shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them. 13 He flees because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. 17 For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father.”





    John 10:10
    Says
    That the devil, comes to rob, steal, and destroy.
    The bible says, devil, satan, adversary, other names, destroyer because all evil is under his domain, and all things are evil, destructive, and are in darkness, awaiting The
    day for God's final judgment upon evil, and one day all the demons, will be bound and cast into the lake of fire which is hell,,

    Don't let the kingdom of darkness hijack your faith.
    Don't let evil, hijack your faith, as Eve was, and fear entered
    her, to think she was missing something, when God already
    created her perfect and completed.
    When your faith is attempted to be hijack, be on high alert,
    because satan is a deceptive angle of light, which could fool.
    He wants to hijack your faith, to where the FAther God, says
    your adopted into his KINGDOM, engrafted, and made HEIRS
    of his Kingdom, and GAlations 4:6 tells us we are his son's and his daughters.

    Evil whispers, and says, your not in your right faculties, your so, and so.
    The devil is a liar, he is the father of lies, and when he speaks, he talks of his
    native language, bible verse.
    He will try to hijack your faith, into believing your garbage, and who could possible love you. He's a liar, and there is no truth in him.
    We need to take the sword Luke 10:19
    Rebuke the tricks, and whips, of the devils bondage of his slavery
    that the unclean spirits need to bow to the name of Jesus, and be commanded
    to depart, in the Name of Jesus.
    Applying the Blood of Jesus, gives no rights, NONE to the powers of evil,
    for the blood speaks, and that Mark is upon those who call upon the name
    of the LOrd Jesus, and invoke the Blood of Jesus upon our lives.
    REad the above, those who are hired by a wicked man, they do not care.
    Jesus is more than a name.
    Let every man be a liar, but God is not a man that he will lie, bible v.
    What he says will be done.
    This is why it's so important to pray, when evil wants to pry into our minds,
    to hijack our faith.

    Sometimes praying is difficult when a battle is going on.
    This is why memorizing the Lord's prayer and saying it
    is a weapon, against the kingdom of darkness.
    When you say, deliver us from evil, and lead us not into temptation,
    If this is prayed enough, it will sink into the spirit, and we will be in faith,
    when evil wants to hijack our faith.
    When you think of it, when the storms come, and that current that is like the rug is pulled under your feet, what do you have time to think, but pray
    THE LORD'S PRAYER
    It's not true religious folk say, it's a model that's a lie,
    Jesus said, pray in this manner, you could add your prayer with it, but if we prayed
    this each day, several times a day,
    LEAD ME NOT INTO TEMPTATIONS
    AND
    DELIVER ME FROM EVIL.
    These are very powerful words.
    We could go from day to day,
    fliping a coin, and thinking, well, maybe today
    might be good, or might be tails.
    Don't get hijacked in your faith.
    ]Colossians 3:3 { For you have died, your dead, and your life is hidden with Christ safely guarded by God.

    Proverbs 23:7 { As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he}

    Joshua 1:7 { Be strong and very courageous}​

    Luke 10:19 { I have given you Authority}

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Before you draw your sword.
    By bondservant in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: July 20th, 2015, 12:26 PM
  2. Draw near to God
    By sienna1388 in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 17th, 2015, 08:05 PM
  3. Draw Near to God!
    By Tommy4Christ in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 17th, 2014, 09:55 AM
  4. The Luck of the Draw
    By GeorgeGordon in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 8th, 2013, 04:44 AM
  5. Where to draw the line?
    By nukreation in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: October 12th, 2012, 01:30 AM