Asking out spiritually stronger women

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

LOL! Pastor Steve.

I would have to agree that if one has only knowledge of the words typed in scripture, but lacks discernment and wisdom regarding its life application, it would not necessarily be an indication of spiritual maturity. We do indeed see a lot of that...unfortunately..

When a guy tells you that he is a Christian but doesn't have an interest in discussing the things of God or attending church with a lady, it doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in his godly leadership abilities. Seeing a man live out what he professes to believe is what I want to see, even if he hasn't memorized a lot of scripture. :)

I know firsthand how faithful God is in helping a man who truly seeks to honor the Lord in leading his family. I know you do as well. :) It is an amazingly blessed thing for a wife to see. It has always seemed to me that respect is what a man desires most from his lady, so much so that the scriptures instruct women accordingly. When a woman witnesses her man humbling himself before God, seeking His face regarding a decision he must make for his family, it causes her heart to swell with a loving pride in him that I can't imagine to offend the Lord in any way. :)

Sep 8, 2012
Who knows who's stronger?
Is she saved?
Has she been washed in the blood of the Lamb?
That's enough.

D

Delejayn

It's always good to have someone that is going to motivate and push you spiritually. In parallel, you should also be able to do the same.

In what way is she on a higher level spiritually?

K

KnightdeKhristos

Thanks for all the responses guys. Just to be clear, this was a just hypothetical situation and I referring to a girl whom I would know well enough to know that she is more spiritually mature. I asked this question in order to get feedback that I could potentially use if I were in that situation in the future.