Bisexual and Christian?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 16, 2012
Asked for his account to be deleted because of no love here.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

It's doesn't surprise me, people who are prolific welcomers on the site can't seem to do it
without describing the site as a nut house or advising to avoid the crazies and the bible study forum, and then classing themselves and other few members as nice. It's not the best representation for a newcomer to be inspired to Christ, unless it's supposed to be high school.

K

kaylagrl

Referring to Roger's post, ALOT of newbies leave because they say there is no love here. Y'all might wanna think about why that is and how we can improve it. After all, we must sound pathetic when we warn people to avoid the BDF like it has the plague. :/ Jesus must do a face palm when he looks down on this site and sees all the discord and strife. just sayin'

Well when you come here with loaded questions and then get nasty when someone says "the Bible says...." Ya,you're probably not going to feel the love. Most of them aren't coming for answers they are coming because they want others to say God is ok with their sin. And if saying what the Bible says makes me unloving, I dont know what to do but share the truth.

lv2ski

Aug 20, 2016
Well when you come here with loaded questions and then get nasty when someone says "the Bible says...." Ya,you're probably not going to feel the love. Most of them aren't coming for answers they are coming because they want others to say God is ok with their sin. And if saying what the Bible says makes me unloving, I dont know what to do but share the truth.
Yay, you popped the balloon!

Zmouth

Nov 21, 2012
when someone says "the Bible says...."

And if saying what the Bible says makes me unloving, I dont know what to do but share the truth.
Maybe they are just jealous that you have a talking Bible as written in Matt 13:9, but you haven't mention whether of not your Bible has ears.

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
I agree to a point, and for the record agree with much of what you write on CC in general, but I have come to learn that throwing scripture at people than don't take the Bible as authoritative is nearly pointless to that person. Now it may help the next guy reading through, but I have been coming to find that a much more personal and caring response works so much better for that person. Please understand my view that we are each called to serve in the way that best brings glory to His name, so I am not "correcting" you or trying to "teach" a thing, everyone need to serve how He calls them too, and I just wanted to share what He has been revealing to me too.

Remember that guy Iamstuck that came on here with questions and then did the same type thing, left because no love either? Well I actually messaged him and we now talk nearly every day, and I do feel God working big things in him as well. I pray every day that it is his "Day" that God transforms him as He did me 3 years ago. I noticed this a while ago but want to say it now, I think one of the biggest problems on CC is that people don't ask enough questions, we all want to teach each other so bad we forget to ever learn anything about each other. We can only learn by asking question's.

Now I can't exactly throw down something like that without asking you a question can I? I also won't ask without also giving up something about myself too. I am 36 with a wife and 2 boys 13 and 7. That's them all in my avatar pic.

So, how long have you been saved? I said up there, but I was saved 3 years ago on 9-29-13.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
To make this clear to be a Christ follower it will take all of you. If you do not give all then you will lose when trials are faced upon you. As you grow closer to Christ he will eliminate the want but not always the temptation. This only comes with growing closer to God through prayer, reading his word, fellowship, worship, and guidance from trusted elders. One simply can not be a Christ follower if they live with the sin and giving in to do what feels natural. On the contrary a Christ follower will be faced with temptation. And they must try to resist to please God. But if they give into sin they must repent with a true heart and true promise to try to be better. This does not make your walk in Christ any different than any other Christian. It all matters with what is found in the sinners heart. And that is a true dedication to try and live for God the best way they can. We can not be lukewarm or in between. I struggle with anxiety and want to control my life. Which only sets me up for failure. I have a mental disorder of anxiety which causes me to have panic attacks. I fight the temptation to worry but i don't always overcome it but instead get overwhelmed by it. But I am no less a Christian because I struggle with the sin to trust God. What makes me a Christian is knowing I am flawed and in need of savior. You must decide now to label your self a Christ follower or you will be subjected to the labels of the world who wants you to believe it's okay to give into natural or unnatural desires. When we have Gods book telling us otherwise. Decide now to never call your self bisexual again but Take on the new name of Christian forever. Because once you give something a name it becomes personal. Take it a step further the Devil wants you to give in he wants your soul. God wants salvation for all and the Devil wants all to be condemned like him. Also remember you probably have somebody close to you who observes everything you do like a child or friend. By your actions they say speak louder than words. We never know who is watching and we may be the only example of what the Bible represents, somebody will ever see.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
The OP made this a week ago, hasn't been online since, and hasn't returned to post further. Another hit n run thread.. :/