But he loves you!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 19, 2016
Rom 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Rom 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Rom 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Luk 12:4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
Luk 12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
Luk 12:6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?
Luk 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Mat 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

Angels are only sent to those who shall inherit life,and a child in a certain age is always protected spiritually.

Joh 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Jesus lights every person that comes in to this world,and all who call on the name of the Lord shall be saved,and the Spirit and bride say whoever wants that salvation,come get it dinner is on,ding a ling.

Come on that is stupid,but He loves you,as if all is lost,and the problems stop us from being prosperous in the next world,for what does it matter this problem,that problem,natural disasters,pestilences,famines,or whatever the problem,it is all temporary and will be no more one day,and does not stop us from crying out to God,and we might endure some things,but it will be over all the trouble,and be no more one day.

I do not understand how people can use the excuse,oh this problem,and oh that problem,when you can cry out to God,endure the things on earth,which is temporary,and will not have to deal with it anymore,for if you are right with God the problems do not matter,grin and bear it,and children if they die will be in heaven,for the angels always behold the face of the Father for the little ones,so they are alright should disaster strike.

Heb 12:3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
Heb 12:4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.
Heb 12:5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
Heb 12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

And God tells the saints to quit boo hooing,and belly aching,for they have not even had it as rough as Jesus when they went against Him,so if He could endure it,then the saints can endure their minor afflictions,and if worse they have the same power to see them through it like Jesus,the Holy Spirit.

I still do not understand how people think because of problems on earth they will not believe in a God,when what does that matter when they can cry out to God,be on His side,and it is all temporary,and one day shall be no more,for problems do not stop a person from being on God's side.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
He loves you enough to give you the chance to follow him. He loves you enough to give you free will as to what you want to do with your life. He does love you, but if you don't love him back then what is there for God to do. I wrote a poem about this.

Feb 28, 2016
He loves us enough to 'snuff-us' as He wills...or allows us to 'snuff-ourselves' as we will...

Jun 1, 2016
"Hell"

Is simply the grave or death. Not eternal punishment....

Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)

From hades or the world of the dead (as if a subterranian retreat), including its accessories and inmates:—grave, hell, pit.

Ecc. 9:5 "For the living know that they shall die: but THE DEAD KNOW NOT ANY THING, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten."

John 5:25-30 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and NOW IS, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27And hath given him authority to EXECUTE JUDGEMENT, because he is the Son of man.

28Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which ALL THAT ARE IN THIER GRAVES shall hear his voice,29And shall come forth; they that have DONE GOOD, unto the RESURRECTION OF LIFE and they that have done evil, unto the RESURRECTION OF DAMNATION.30I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the WILL OF THE FATHER which hath sent me."

matthew 13:47-50 "Again, the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:48Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away. 49So SHALL IT BE at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, 50And shall cast them into the FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

matthew 13:41-43 "The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather OUT OF HIS KINGDOM all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42And shall cast them into a FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. WHOI HATH EARS LET HIM HEAR."

matthew 25:41-.46 "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did itnot to me. 46And these shall go away into EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT: but the righteous into LIFE ETERNAL."

Jesus overcame the power of the grave,

acts 24:14-16 "
But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets: 15And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD, both of the JUST AND UNJUST. 16And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men."

daniel 12:2 "And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to EVERLASTING LIFE, and some to shame and EVERLASTING CONTEMPT."

ISAIAH 66:24"And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh."

Mark 9:42-48 "And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea. 43And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 44Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 45And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 46Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 47And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: 48Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched."

Jan 5, 2016
think of this if God made us love HIm it would not be a relationship it would be a religion forced and we would be robots. God gave us a choice to love HIm or not. Its sad but people dont want it because they think their flesh is more fun :((( when its empty and lost and blinded. God fills that empy space because HES THE CREATOR AND LOVE <3333

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
think of this if God made us love HIm it would not be a relationship it would be a religion forced and we would be robots. God gave us a choice to love HIm or not. Its sad but people dont want it because they think their flesh is more fun :((( when its empty and lost and blinded. God fills that empy space because HES THE CREATOR AND LOVE <3333

Your post reminded me of my favorite songs, "The Shadow Proves The Sunshine" by Switchfoot. Basically the song talks about we know there is sunshine because of the shadow. We know what is good because there is evil. If everything was good, our relationship with God wouldn't be the same. We wouldn't have motivation or the reason to thank him for all the good he has done for us. That was one of his biggest gift giving us free will to serve him and for showing us what good really is/