Can one tell someone they may go to hell

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

would you preach you will go to hell or say you may go to hell

• I would preach you may go to hell

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I would preach you will go to hell

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I would preach niether

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • i would let God decide

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I would just say nothing and pray

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I would talk and look to restore and then warn them about hell

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
L

lordofthedance

Actually Heb 6 applies to religious people who came out of religion. Tasted the truth of the gospel. but never had faith in the gospel. and who return to religion as their means to God.

if one comes out of religion like judiasm, and tries this thing called christianity, but never gains faith to th epoint they receive this Christ as their God and savior. but return to what they truly had faith in (religion) they will never return to Christ.

Thats the context of paul. If you fall away (return to judaism) there is no more sacrifice, your done, no one will ever convince you to return.

They did not lose salvation, they never had it, their faith was always in the law. that faith could not be broken.

a person who has their faith in the law (religion) broken, and has experienced the true love of God personally, would never even have an incling of returning back to religion or law. they have been made new creatures in Christ. they will nt return to the vomit of their former ways, which had no power to save.
By far the best explanation i have herd apart from the vomit part you where quite pleasant.:rolleyes: lol

However you forgot that many other people have there own laws to not just judaism but athiests have there own set of laws

Last edited by a moderator:
E

eternally-gratefull

By far the best explanation i have herd apart from the vomit part you where quite pleasant.:rolleyes: lol

However you forgot that many other people have there own laws to not just judaism but athiests have there own set of l
yes, thats why I said religion, even atheism has their own religion.

they can try this "church" thing out for a bit but if their faith is in atheism, they will return to where their true faith lies.

Like a dog, they return to their own vomit, why? A dog is always a dog.. (hence the context for why I said vomit)

Nov 22, 2015
I still think in the poll......there should be an option to preach the gospel to them!!...apparently they call it " Good News ".........just sayin'...:rolleyes:

L

lordofthedance

Hebrew 6 does mention those who have shared in the holy spirit to,
my friend you can not taste the holy spirit without first being born again

E

eternally-gratefull

Hebrew 6 does mention those who have shared in the holy spirit to,
my friend you can not taste the holy spirit without first being born again
yes you can, Go around a group of Gods children, whome are blessed by God, and you will taste the holy spirit. as the blessings of God through the holy spirit are felt by you.

it is called blessing by association, It is why many people walked with jesus until he forced them to make a dicision like in John 6, Because they were blessed by just bing in contact with him.. They tasted the Holy Spirit.

Nov 22, 2015
There is a difference between tasting and drinking..

Matthew 27:34 (KJV)
[SUP]34 [/SUP] They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.

Matthew 26:27-28 (KJV)
[SUP]27 [/SUP] And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
[SUP]28 [/SUP] For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

John 7:37-39 (KJV)
[SUP]37 [/SUP] In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
[SUP]38 [/SUP] He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
[SUP]39 [/SUP] (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Nov 22, 2015
Here is another oldie but a goodie...

John 6:55-56 (NASB)
[SUP]55 [/SUP] "For My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink.
[SUP]56 [/SUP] "He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.

[SUP]34 [/SUP] They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.

[SUP]27 [/SUP] And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
[SUP]28 [/SUP] For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

[SUP]37 [/SUP] In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
[SUP]38 [/SUP] He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
[SUP]39 [/SUP] (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

L

lordofthedance

yes, thats why I said religion, even atheism has their own religion.

they can try this "church" thing out for a bit but if their faith is in atheism, they will return to where their true faith lies.

Like a dog, they return to their own vomit, why? A dog is always a dog.. (hence the context for why I said vomit)
Right so its simple yeah stay with Christ or go to hell right so would you a agree someone who came from the vomit to born again can return to there vomit ?

E

eternally-gratefull

and to add.

[SUP]51 [/SUP]I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.” [SUP]52 [/SUP]The Jews therefore quarreled among themselves, saying, “How can this Man give us His flesh to eat?”
[SUP]53 [/SUP]Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. [SUP]54 [/SUP]Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. [SUP]55 [/SUP]For My flesh is food indeed,[SUP][h][/SUP] and My blood is drink indeed. [SUP]56 [/SUP]He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. [SUP]57 [/SUP]As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me. [SUP]58 [/SUP]This is the bread which came down from heaven—not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever.”

[SUP]63 [/SUP]It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

To eat and drink the flesh and blood is to is to eat and drink the words, which are given by the spirit. And jesus said, whoever does htis will live forever, never die, has eternal life, will never hunger or thirst.

If Heb 6 is saying salvation can be lost. then heb 6 should not be in the bible because it congradicts jesus very words.

E

eternally-gratefull

Right so its simple yeah stay with Christ or go to hell right so would you a agree someone who came from the vomit to born again can return to there vomit ?
Someone who returns to his vomit was never born again, they were dogs acting like christians, but when it came to relaity, they were still dogs, and will always do as dogs do. return to their own vomit.

E

eternally-gratefull

Here is another oldie but a goodie...

John 6:55-56 (NASB)
[SUP]55 [/SUP] "For My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink.
[SUP]56 [/SUP] "He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.
I was slow. Sorry about that,

Nov 22, 2015
My goodness!..it's endless!...:)

We have a good, good Father!....and a wonderful, indescribable Savior! He is mighty to save!!!

and to add.

[SUP]51 [/SUP]I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.” [SUP]52 [/SUP]The Jews therefore quarreled among themselves, saying, “How can this Man give us His flesh to eat?”
[SUP]53 [/SUP]Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. [SUP]54 [/SUP]Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. [SUP]55 [/SUP]For My flesh is food indeed,[SUP][h][/SUP] and My blood is drink indeed. [SUP]56 [/SUP]He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. [SUP]57 [/SUP]As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me. [SUP]58 [/SUP]This is the bread which came down from heaven—not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever.”

[SUP]63 [/SUP]It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

To eat and drink the flesh and blood is to is to eat and drink the words, which are given by the spirit. And jesus said, whoever does htis will live forever, never die, has eternal life, will never hunger or thirst.

If Heb 6 is saying salvation can be lost. then heb 6 should not be in the bible because it congradicts jesus very words.

L

lordofthedance

Someone who returns to his vomit was never born again, they were dogs acting like christians, but when it came to relaity, they were still dogs, and will always do as dogs do. return to their own vomit.
humm ok if you say so but then in john it if ye confess jesus is lord ye are saved ?

To be saved is to be born again, to be born again is to filled with the spirit.
so are saying the holy spirit can choose ? who it chooses to

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
"He who eats this bread will live forever.”
According to many, you will live forever whether you eat the Bread of life or not. I have to accept that I may never understand how people can deny the very plain teaching of Scripture on this subject, which is, the wages of sin is death, those not found in Him undergo the second death, eternal life is found only in Him. I rarely bring it up because I realize people are attached to their positions, regardless of what Scripture very clearly says. Still, I admit it is somewhat disheartening. It seems redundant to point out that Scripture never, not once, says that the soul of man is immortal. :(