Canada Stinks

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 27, 2007
you must be talking about the country that has a leaf for a flag (snigger)
a maple leaf at that... eieiei crazy canucks what were we thinking?? I love our flag.

Tim Hortons, toques, snow tunnel forts, hockey, we stop & help people when they are broken down and do so without fear. Our vehicles abandoned on the side of the road broken down retain their tires for longer than 24 hrs... Snowmobiles, icefishing, camping, we invented basketball, We are smart enough to convert temperatures or google for a conversion chart... we got back bacon, poutine, and free healthcare thank God cause we need it after eating our healthy national foods one of which is french fries cheese & gravey. (I put ketchup on mine when i have it once/year somehow thinking the tomato in the ketchup will balance out the cheese and gravy and make it somewhat healthy) we have wildlife, RoughRider fans willing to wear watermellons on their heads en mass...(funny how i thought of my relatives right after wildlife)... We still care. Mostly though we care about hockey. HABS RULE!!! Now I should post the pic of me in my snowshoes with the Elk rack on my head....I cant though cause I'm not wearing a toque. I AM CANADIAN!

Feb 27, 2007
not to mention Red Green... My sorelle winter boots purchased in 1992 are duct taped in honor of Red Green & I wear them proudly. (my husband has some duct taped slippers... dont ask me why, its not like we didnt buy him new slippers but he loves the duct taped ones. Is this obsession with the many wonders of duct tape a national obsession? Probably cause my first thought on how to fix something is grab the duct tape. Things I've put duct tape on: plumbing, boots, an evening gown, floor, kids toy, skidoo seat (after a bear ate a hole in it) slippers.............. a HOCKEY STICK......... & of course... a duct.

S

Searching4somethinglost

BOOOO HABS AND LEAFS, lol im an avid hockey fan and player. and it seems you americans are refering to us as infected druggies. as for metric, LOTS of ppl use it not just canada, lol. AMERICA JUST HAS TO B DEFERENT EH? (CFL has been around for almost 100 years)

S

Searching4somethinglost

oh yea, GO FLAMES GO. MUHAHAHA

Dec 12, 2009
Im sorry, but flames? Ice pilots are way better:)
And as for the metric system, your right. Americans have to be different, and don't care to learn
to convert.

Feb 27, 2007
hee hee go oilers?? Just teasing searching, for I now know of your love of Edmonton.

C

christiancollegegirl

And as for the metric system, your right. Americans have to be different, and don't care to learn
to convert.

I think our system was invented by evil teachers who wanted to torture thir students by teaching them one more thing they don't want to learn.

B

Beauty4Ashes

I think this place may be lame...not sure why I expected anything great. Has to be an American site.

Feb 27, 2007
The founder of the site ROBOOP is based in the Philipinnes. There are people from all countries on here. This thread was intended as a joke. If you are a Christian you should definitely give this site a chance. If not I reiterate you should give it a chance. There are alot of wonderful people on here to chat with in the rooms and the forums are always interesting. If Christianity is not your thing and you have no interest in knowing more than you could be right... this could seem lame to you.

Nov 12, 2009
WOW...all of this on a christian site. Let's declare war on France next!

C

christiancollegegirl

Jeeze, what's wrong with the French that everybody hates them? Are there any French people here?

D

Dmurray

In Canada Quebec, the French-Canadians want to be a separate country from Canada, so the French don't like the English, and the English don't like the French ahhaa.

C

christiancollegegirl

Ay ay ay. Can't we all just get along?

B

Belgian_Pilot

I do love you ccg! :D:D

C

christiancollegegirl

Awww! *hugs to Aksel*

B

Belgian_Pilot

You are??? That's cool

Enchanté mademoiselle Brenna!

C

christiancollegegirl

Sweet!!! Ok, so I know one part french person, and no full french people. There's one guy I met in Brazil that reminded me of a french painter. All he needed was the beret.