Clowns

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
I was totally thinking pennywise the clown... I'm not afraid of clowns but if ever heard one say " they all float down here " you can bet you're bottom dollar I'm outta there !

Sep 6, 2013
The clown community actually has a lot of rage about Pennywise. Just ruined clowning forever. And have you ever seen clown rage? It is a sight to behold.

T

Tintin

I've read the first half of Stephen King's book. Mate, it was creepy. I saw the movie too but the only bit that scared me was Pennywise in the drain and the story of childhood abuse.

U

Ugly

The clown community actually has a lot of rage about Pennywise. Just ruined clowning forever. And have you ever seen clown rage? It is a sight to behold.
Maybe they were mad at it for showing how angry clowns really are?

J

Jullianna

[video=youtube;agNrCTFOuIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agNrCTFOuIg[/video]

I can't open this thread without hearing this song in my head :)

U

Ugly

So, Jullianna, i see we have differing songs in our heads upon seeing this thread haha.

Oh, hey, did you notice Jullianna comes up as misspelled on CCs spell check, but Julianna does not?

J

Jullianna

Oh, hey, did you notice Jullianna comes up as misspelled on CCs spell check, but Julianna does not?
Rage against the machine, Ugly. Rage I tell ya! :D

U

Ugly

Rage against the machine, Ugly. Rage I tell ya! :D
hahahaha... sir, yes sir! er.. wait, this isn't Star Trek... .ma'am!

Rage Against The Machine? More music in my head now.. =P

A

Ace85

Oh, Relena, I love lightning! My parents' house has a sunroom and I used to stand at the window watching the lightning storms - so great! Solomon talks about there been nothing new under the sun, so I reckon that lightning is God's fireworks. It's beautiful!

X

xAlphaOmega

Random thought, Oprah doing jumping jacks in spandex would freak me out. I was going to say someone on here freaks me out but I dont know anyone on a personal level to do that with. Sorry, having a crude humor type of moment.

G

GreenNnice

Break them in, fen, by taking them to see a mime and then, pfft, clowns, no problem :D

G

GreenNnice

Sniff, sniff. So sad. *Green grabs a (green) Kleenex.

Quick. Somebody send in the clowns ! :D

K

kenthomas27

I thought this was pretty hideous and scary (and I threw up on it too). Just watch it again - I dare you. It looked like her voice was just a millisecond behind her great cavernous opening which is her mouth. And her throat bellows out like a bullfrog - watch it, I'm not lying about this. Watch her throat. She's got that little ribbon thingy around her neck and it keeps her neck from really blowing up all green. ugh...

imagesCAUTIOMQ.jpg

isn't it rich....
aren't we a pair....
you in a scummy old pond
me with
the mayor....

mayor.png