Daniel and Matthews abomination of desolation.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
Please stop lying about the Jason of Cyrene as the reason historians of the world know about Antiochus IV and what he did during his life.

The Abomination of desolation will be a statue image of the beast. The person becomes the beast between the transgression of desolation act and the abomination of desolation statue image made of him and placed on the temple mount.

It is on my chart below.

View attachment 260468
I'm not lying about Jason of Cyrene being the founder of the doctrine you teach
I know where your doctrine originated when you yourself did not.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
The battles in Daniel 11:40 have nothing to do with the AoD statue image. Those battles will be a prelude to Armageddon, as near the end of the 70th week, the three other regions of the world - i.e. the south, the north, the east will attack the beast - king of the west. The reason will be because the king of the west will be channeling all of the middle east oil (the life blood to the nations) to his western alliance of nations.

View attachment 260467
Your abomination of desolation look anything like this statue?
Great tribulation time.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
All apart of the exact same discussion.

Daily sacrifice abolished
Then abomination of desolation.

Daniel 11:31

And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Daily sacrifice abolished
Then abomination of desolation.

Daniel 12:11
From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

Feb 21, 2016
Which did the diety command ?

Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

but I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:38-39‬ ‭KJV‬‬

This is what they heard in the law That Jesus the lord is addressing

“And thine eye shall not pity; but life shall go for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭19:21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

equal revenge for an offense did the diety set this forth or did he sent what Jesus said to all people to believe ?

Im only asking to try to see your position
Sorry.I'll try and reply tomorrow.I don't really get what you're saying but I been a little busy lately.

douggg

Oct 2, 2021
I'm not lying about Jason of Cyrene being the founder of the doctrine you teach
I know where your doctrine originated when you yourself did not.
From some reason you think that history came through only one person. Accounts, written and verbal, of history by them who had experienced it have come and gone. Not just one person experienced the times of Antiochus IV.

Jason of Cyrene gave his account. But the author of 1Maccabees is not known. The abomination of desolation was an idol. The time of the end abomination of desolation will be a statue image (idol) of the beast set up on the temple mount .

The abomination of desolation is in 1Maccabees1:
54 Now the fifteenth day of the month Casleu,
in the hundred forty and fifth year, they set up
the abomination of desolation upon the altar
, and
builded idol altars throughout the cities of Juda on
every side;

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel 11:31-32 abomination of desolation is before the time of the end. The time of the end transition verse is Daniel 11:35. Everything before it is historic.

Daniel 11:35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

Daniel 11:36 picks up at the time of the end and is talking about the beast-king.

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

douggg

Oct 2, 2021

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
From some reason you think that history came through only one person. Accounts, written and verbal, of history by them who had experienced it have come and gone. Not just one person experienced the times of Antiochus IV.

Jason of Cyrene gave his account. But the author of 1Maccabees is not known. The abomination of desolation was an idol. The time of the end abomination of desolation will be a statue image (idol) of the beast set up on the temple mount .

, and
every side;

Daniel 11:31-32 abomination of desolation is before the time of the end. The time of the end transition verse is Daniel 11:35. Everything before it is historic.

Daniel 11:35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

Daniel 11:36 picks up at the time of the end and is talking about the beast-king.

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
So you are saying you get your history from an unknown not knowing that it comes from.jason or not.

History shows there is only one name who taught what you teach and that is Jason of Cyrene.
That is history.There are no other known people who who taught what you believe to be the word of God.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018

, and
every side;

Daniel 11:36 does not pick up.Thete is not change of kings from Daniel 11:31-36.

31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.

34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.

35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

The king before this king in Daniel 11:36 is the king in daniel.11:20.Amd there are previous kings before him who all live in the same palace.The fist king of the north mentioned in Daniel is in daniel.11:7.

You believe whatever Jason of Cyrene has taught and you have not been watching any of them Doug.Jesus commanded us to watch but you have not because of Jason's doctrine.

Oh well,If you choose not to watch then that is on you..

douggg

Oct 2, 2021
Your abomination of desolation look anything like this statue?
Great tribulation time.

Does your atomic bomb abomination of desolation placed on the temple mount worship look anything like this ?

douggg

Oct 2, 2021
Daniel 11:36 does not pick up.Thete is not change of kings from Daniel 11:31-36.
So who are you claiming Jason of Cyrene says is the king in Daniel 11:36 ?

Are you claiming that Jason of Cyrene back in his day was claiming the king in Daniel 11:36 is the beast-king of Revelation 13 - hundreds of years before even John received Revelation ?

I don't get my view of Daniel 11:36 from Jason of Cyrene. The time of the end king in Daniel 11:36 is the beast-king of Revelation 13.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
Does your atomic bomb abomination of desolation placed on the temple mount worship look anything like this ?

The abomination of desolation. Which causes great tribulation ,such as the world has never seen looks like this.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
So who are you claiming Jason of Cyrene says is the king in Daniel 11:36 ?

Are you claiming that Jason of Cyrene back in his day was claiming the king in Daniel 11:36 is the beast-king of Revelation 13 - hundreds of years before even John received Revelation ?

I don't get my view of Daniel 11:36 from Jason of Cyrene. The time of the end king in Daniel 11:36 is the beast-king of Revelation 13.

That's why you say you don't know Daniel 11:36.Jason did not interprete Daniel 11:36 for you.He stoped short of that.If he had continued to interpret the rest of Daniel 11,you would be teaching that.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018

The abomination of desolation is placed in Jerusalem by the armed forces of the north.
It causes people to be consumed as they stand in their feet.

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

In such a manner will people be consumed who have not received the holy spirit.This is not the stay puff marshmallow man causing the consummation of the desolate.It is the man of sins armed forces who do this.

If you can except it,it is Israel policy that the land of Israel along with all the nations who attack Israel should be nuked after Israel has been overcome.

This is not as far fetched as you believe.This is goverment policy.

The Samson Option (Hebrew: ברירת שמשון, b'rerat shimshon) is Israel's deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against a country whose military has invaded and/or destroyed much of Israel.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
The host given to Israel is the second beast of revelation 13.When the daily sacrifice is abolished.The image of the beast is made and mark of the beast will be given.

This is why the saints are persecuted for a time,times and a half in Daniel 11:33-35.

Daniel 11:33-35 are the tribulation saints.The same saints in revelation 20:4 and mentioned in the Olivet discourse.

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
No,this war is not the time of the end war and the king of the north has already moved his embassy to Jerusalem

The time of the end war contains nukes and the king of the north has 5500 of them.
Show me in the Bible and give me proof that war will involve nukes and that chapter 11 wars have been fulfilled.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
Show me in the Bible and give me proof that war will involve nukes and that chapter 11 wars have been fulfilled.
The first two wars in Daniel chapter 11 have been fulfilled but the last war hasn't.That is the war In which the armed forces place the abomination that causes Jerusalems desolation.

It is described by John in revelation which I have already quoted and Jesus spoke about it in the Olivet discourse.It takes place when nation rises against nation,and it causes earthquakes,and fearful signs in the heavens.

Luke 21
10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

It means in the sky.