Daniel is out of chronological order.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Abiding

Yes i see your position, no im not laughing im just full of joy today:cool:

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Revelation 21

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Notice how the old pass away?

Why is Jerusalem coming down?

E

eternally-gratefull

Revelation 21

Notice how the old pass away?

Why is Jerusalem coming down?
its coming down for you an I and all the rest of Gods children after this heaven and earth (and Jerusalem) passes away.

But this has nothing to do with What God gave Abraham and his natural descendants.. The land he gave them is still there. thus it still belongs to them, and if they repent and follow his true savior.. he will allow them to have it again.

that is what an eternal promise does.
:)

C

cfultz3

Would you explain the two witnesses who laid in the streets for 3 and 1/2 days and how that ended in 1967 along with the 42 months of the other two?
Ellis,

In case you missed this post, I am reposting it......

A

Aquizile

Comment on Chronological order of Daniel (The Bible)

Daniel 7 -12;

Read Daniel 7 then 8 then 10, Cyrus in Daniel 10 :

Daniel 10
1 In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a thing was revealed unto Daniel, whose name was called Belteshazzar; and the thing was true, but the time appointed was long: and he understood the thing, and had understanding of the vision.

Then read Daniel 5

Daniel5
30 In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain. 31 And Darius the Median took the kingdom, being about threescore and two years old.[SUP]19 20 [/SUP]

Then read Daniel 9, 11, 12

Last edited:

my_adonai_

Mar 19, 2012
Act_5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
\2Co_2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.
2Co_12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
1Co_5:5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
One of the major reasons that the Jews reject Jesus Christ is because they do not see nor discerned the two comings that have been prophesied in scripture. Their mindset is to look forward and to see him coming to set up a kingdom here on earth rejecting all the nations that have come against them and they are waiting for this. Therefore they have rejected and did not receive him at his first coming accusing him of blasphemy and making himself equal with God. They have rejected so many of the prophesies of his first coming and that has attributed to their blindness and hardness of heart that has kept them in unbelief. However, when he comes for the second time they will see him as he is and will see the nail scars of the one they have pierced. They will turn to the Lord in mourning and God will deliver them and turn again unto them and they will know that the one they rejected all this time has come to restore them as his people.

They will not be part of the church and body of Christ. They will be God's chosen people, elect and precious but will not be the bride of Christ.

Only those Jews and Gentiles who believed in his first coming will make up the church and body of Christ and will be the bride of Christ because they believed in his shed blood of the cross by faith for the remission of their sins.
FPC _Jackson

A Brief Background to Dispensationalism

The dispensational system of theology, if we are honest, is actually a Nineteenth Century phenomenon. Now I don’t want to get into an argument about these things. I know many good dispensationalists like to trace elements of dispensational teaching and belief way back into the history of the church. But as a historical theologian, and that is what I am by profession, I can pretty confidentially tell you that the system of dispensational theology is a Nineteenth Century phenomenon in the history of the church. It is particularly associated with John Nelson Darby and the Plymouth Brethren movement in Britain in the Nineteenth Century, and in America, with the name C.I. Scoffield, Cyrus Ingersoll Scoffield.

The dispensational movement created its own seminary in Dallas. And has for many years had control of a very theological journal, called, Bibliotheca Sacra, that has been sort of the official journal for dispensationalism. And many of you are aware of Dallas Seminary and of Bib Sac and of folks in the Bible Church movement, who would be very much indebted to the dispensationalist tradition.

Differences - Eschatological

Now, the differences between Dipensationalism and Covenant Theology are not mainly in the area of Eschatology. When we say Eschatology, we are talking about usually the end time and especially the time of the coming of Christ. Dispensationalists are premillenial, because it is essential to their theological system, it is perhaps the fundamental point of Dispensationalism that Israel and the Church are distinct, and the Law-Gospel distinction must be preserved at all costs. That is the very heart and core of classic dispensationalism. You should never, ever mix up Law and Gospel, and you should never ever mix up Israel and the Church

Differences – Literal Israel and the Church

Now, as we have said, eschatology is not the fundamental difference between Covenant Theology and dispensationalism, but eschatology is simply an implication of the fundamental difference. The fundamental difference is actually seen in the difference between Israel and the church.

Covenant Theology sees all believers in essential continuity. There are not two peoples of God. There is one people of God.

Covenant Theology going back to its concept of the Church and God’s sovereign election from before the Creation, strenuously argues that there is only one people of God in all ages and there is only one destiny for all the people of God.

Dispensationalism, however, contends that God has two peoples with two destinies.
And again, I am speaking of a classic form of dispensationalism.
The two peoples of God, Israel and the Church, have two separate destinies.
They see Israel, with the earthly millennial reign of David in the land of Israel restored to its Davidic and Solomonic boundaries.
For the Church, there is heaven.
So, for the dispensationalist, there are two peoples and two separate destinies.

Dispensationalism = TWO COVENANTS

TWO COVENANTS = DUAL COVENANT

Dual-covenant theology is a Christian view of the Old Covenant which holds that Jews may simply keep the Law of Moses, because of the "everlasting covenant" (Genesis 17:13) between Abraham and God expressed in the Hebrew Bible, whereas Gentiles (those not Jews or Jewish proselytes) must convert to Christianity or alternatively accept the Seven Laws of Noah to be assured of a place in the World to Come.

Many forms of Christianity, especially Conservative Protestants, consider this view to be heresy

zone

Jun 13, 2010
No sis, Stop listening to a certain lady in this chat room who is out to cause division by her slanderous ways. I DO NOT STAND SHOULDER TO SHOULDER WITH THEM. That is HER FALSE ACCUSATION.
[email protected]

to apologize, and if you ever decide to make amends and just say thank you for continuing to post on the very errors you have believed and taught, since i see you backing away from much of it.

you don't have the integrity for that, but i offer you the opportunity anyway.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
who would want to go back when you KNOW there will be no peace there??
that's okay...God will eventually get rid of or subjugate all the gentiles there.
right?

then there will be peace (not).

after the Synagogue of Satan continues on with it's expansionist and ethnic cleansing policies, one day evangelicals will say SEE!! no goyim left in the LAND!

ALL GLORY TO GOD!

He fulfilled His Promise to Israel and it's 'a Jews Only Stat'e - from the Euphrates to the Nile.

Greater Israel is a controversial expression with several different Biblical and political meanings over time.
Currently, the most common definition of the land encompassed by the term is the territory of the State of Israel together with the Palestinian territories. Other earlier definitions, favored by Revisionist Zionism, included the territory of the former British Mandate of Palestine (with or without Transjordan, which developed independently after 1923). Other religious uses refer to one of the Biblical definitions of the Land of Israel found in Genesis 15:18-21, Deuteronomy 11:24, Deuteronomy 1:7, Numbers 34:1-15 or Ezekiel 47:13-20.

Greater Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia < click

just like the Pharisees and Talmud said.
just like so-called-jews who abhor Jesus and despise goyim, but want that LAND said all along (through oral teachings and secret proceedings and secrets societies and secret oaths).

yep....all the Dispensationalists will cheer when there's another Six-Day type carnal 'victory' - for people who spit when Jesus of Nazareth is named among them..

oh yes...The Father doesn't mind at all.

He's juggling two peoples and two convenants so He'll overlook the Sonbeing trampled....the Church is Plan B and a blip anyways.

and the LAND didn't become the WHOLE WORLD in Paul's teachings....as the Great Stone cut without hands became a Mountain and filled THE WHOLE EARTH.

no, this is about something else entirely. nothing salvic.

Last edited:

Marcella

May 26, 2011
Yes it is. But we also have Romans 2 along with "Faith comes from hearing...". My purpose is to harmonize the complete council of God.
i just want to clarify that at the time this was said, the only written Word was from the Old Testament. People before the time of Jesus, like Noah, Abraham, and Moses were saved by faith. Read Hebrews 11 for what I'm referring to Scripturally.

Shalom,
Marcella

C

cfultz3

[email protected]

to apologize, and if you ever decide to make amends and just say thank you for continuing to post on the very errors you have believed and taught, since i see you backing away from much of it.

[email protected]

zone

Jun 13, 2010
[email protected]