eschaton made easy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
- Pharisees and gentile partners are working the end times angle
- it is the dispensational model (Scofield)
- their goal is to take "Greater Israel" (most of M.E.) by force and violence (well underway)
- they hate Jesus Christ and Christians (even though they act nice to you)
- the whole Peace treaty, Palestinian issue will never be resolved
- Israel has global domination in mind, and will achieve it for a short space
- she will be responsible for the blood of the saints
- Palestinian christians have been crying for our help for more than 60 years, but we couldn't care less about them: we gotta protect The Pharisees.
- the Pharisees can create a Golem: its called christian zionism.
- america is her tool, but will soon be disposed of (where'd yer $ go?)
- pakistan and iran (among others) are on the hit list, since that territory is part of the Pharisee's Greater Israel
- the Talmud says goyim are not human, and must be enslaved or destroyed (Amalek) - that's YOU.
- Judaism is not Moses and the prophets
- Judaism is responsible for communism
- the global dictatorship is their baby, so is the UN
- Jerusalem is Mystery Babylon
- support for 'israel' is a betrayal of Jesus.
- israel has WMD and nuclear weapons and plans to use them
- the false mosiach will be one of theirs.

i'll add more if i feel like it.

- anyone supporting her is a partaker of her sins, and will receive of her plagues

-anybody believing or repeating the corruption of genesis 12 will answer for it.

S

selenah

- their goal is to take "Greater Israel" (most of M.E.) by force and violence (well underway)
- Palestinian christians have been crying for our help for more than 60 years, but we couldn't care less about them: we gotta protect The Pharisees.
- pakistan and iran (among others) are on the hit list, since that territory is part of the Pharisee's Greater Israel
- the Talmud says goyim are not human, and must be enslaved or destroyed (Amalek)

- anyone supporting her is a partaker of her sins, and will receive of her plagues

-anybody believing or repeating the corruption of genesis 12 will answer for it.

I'm sorry, but I don't get it. What's eschton? Is that like eschatology or whatever that is?

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I'm sorry, but I don't get it. What's eschton? Is that like eschatology or whatever that is?
don't feel bad.
modern christians don't get it either.
they bought the lie hook line and sinker.

eschaton means last things.

you'll see....i can tell you what's going to happen in geopolitics in advance: its easy when you know their plan....a pretty good counterfeit....but only the dispies will believe it.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
$ FOLLOW THE MONEY $

zone

Jun 13, 2010
The sages of the Talmud see a direct link between themselves and the Pharisees, and historians generally consider Pharisaic Judaism to be the progenitor of Rabbinic Judaism, that is normative, mainstream Judaism after the destruction of the Second Temple. All mainstream forms of Judaism today consider themselves heirs of Rabbinic Judaism and, ultimately, the Pharisees.

~

The Talmud (Babylonian edition) records other sins of "Jesus the Nazarene":
  1. He and his disciples practiced sorcery and black magic, led Jews astray into idolatry, and were sponsored by foreign, gentile powers for the purpose of subverting Jewish worship (Sanhedrin 43a).
  2. He was sexually immoral, worshipped statues of stone (a brick is mentioned), was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness, and refused to repent (Sanhedrin 107b; Sotah 47a).
  3. He learned witchcraft in Egypt and, to perform miracles, used procedures that involved cutting his flesh—which is also explicitly banned in the Bible (Shabbos 104b).

May 4, 2011
If its insane and involves conspiracy theories its a garunteed zone will buy into them.

May 4, 2011
Yeah you're right... absolutely right. But theres conspiracy theories and then theres "conspiracy theories" Zone prefers the later :)

zone

Jun 13, 2010
If its insane and involves conspiracy theories its a garunteed zone will buy into them.
ya.
you'll buy into a Papal antichrist...a politician....and arab.....a martian.

but not the obvious. "conspiracy" o-o-o-o-o-o-o....
i'm impervious to that label.

all the ppl prolly ridiculed Noah as he abuilding the ark too.

who cares what you think. i don't (don't come looking for me later for answers, either).

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Yeah you're right... absolutely right. But theres conspiracy theories and then theres "conspiracy theories" Zone prefers the later :)
like i said: whatever you do, forlorn, don't look into it: it might be true and you'll actually have TO DO SOMETHING.

go back to sleep.

S

selenah

hhm

"2. No conduct that is offensive or counterproductive to fellowship.
We like to welcome all to Christian Chat, but if anyone is not here for fellowship (or for wanting to know about Christianity), but simply for disrupting fellowship, offending people, whatever, then that person is not welcome."

Hehe sorry I couldn't resist.

A

AnandaHya

zone has other purpose then just disrupting fellowship and offending people she actually believes she is warning people who will listen and though I don't agree with her on all things she states. I appreciate that she cares enough to warn people about what she sees as a threat.

If you don't like it don't post. if she bothers you put her on your ignore list. it took me a while to see that she does things out of love and not out of a contentious spirit. some of it seems out there but research and GOD will show you if it is true or not. if its not true then what harm has it done you to read and learn more about someone elses thoughts?

It does make me think deeper then most on this site seems willing to do or speak about. this is a discussion board. people should discuss different ideas and not just "fellowship". fellowship is good. Knowledge of GOD and His will for us and our lives and the world is BETTER.

I prefer talking about GOD and the BIBLE then people playing nice and talking about things that don't really matter like "what if"... Lets talk about the present and how ti might influence the future not make up things that distract from the knowledge of GOD and His Holy Word.

I think questioning and praying to GOd for answers and researching thoughts that oppose your own is a good thing. that way you can test if you truly believe because GOD shows you the Truth or because you put your faith on what the WORLD has taught you. each person must test and do this for themselves not blindly follow anyone's words or teachings but to follow JESUS Christ our LORD and SAVIOR.

there were talk about zombies. how about lepers? they are in the Bible and JESUS healed them caused by lack of nutrition and treatable conditions, but if the world wants to see zombies, be careful GOD might answer their wish and cause starvation to occur and leprosy to spread.

end times.. hmmm you don't want to know about my dreams/visions/nightmares about demons and plagues.

Revelation 9:3-11 (New King James Version)

3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.
7 The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. 8 They had hair like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle. 10 They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men five months. 11 And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.

Last edited:
U

unclefester

- the Talmud says goyim are not human, and must be enslaved or destroyed (Amalek) - that's YOU.

But understanding this can only mean that you have "head knowledge". If you were truly in the "spirit", you'd be speaking in heavenly languages that make absolutely no sense to the one "speaking"....or to God or anybody else ......and then the rest of what is revealed today through our modern day "prophets" wouldn't be so confusing to you. (or sumpin' like that)

A

AnandaHya

clarification zone posts out of love but not always for the person she is speaking to but to those she views as brethren in Christ.

I don't play favorites, zone and I had our disagreements and heated debates. but I unlike others look past my personal feelings and forgive hurts of yesterday in favor of learning more of GOD's words and trying to learn what GOD wants and means for this world.

I stand for the right for anyone to speak and that IDEAS and not people be attacked and criticized. I am not my words and do not take personal offense except when people slander me by attributing lies and heresies and blasphemy to my name when I did not write or speak them.

just to clarify. there is an ignore button you don't have to converse with everyone on this site. it is YOUR choice to read or not read anyone's words and respond to them

S

selenah

clarification zone posts out of love but not always for the person she is speaking to but to those she views as brethren in Christ.

I don't play favorites, zone and I had our disagreements and heated debates. but I unlike others look past my personal feelings and forgive hurts of yesterday in favor of learning more of GOD's words and trying to learn what GOD wants and means for this world.

I stand for the right for anyone to speak and that IDEAS and not people be attacked and criticized. I am not my words and do not take personal offense except when people slander me by attributing lies and heresies and blasphemy to my name when I did not write or speak them.

just to clarify. there is an ignore button you don't have to converse with everyone on this site. it is YOUR choice to read or not read anyone's words and respond to them

I understand. No hard feelings. I wasn't trying to pick on anyone here.

It's just that they seemed to be getting off of the whole point of this thread. I only wanted to know what this thread was about.

I know not everything that everyone says is true.

I don't like to judge others. I just want to hear all the different sides of a debate before making a decision on an issue.

Mar 15, 2011

I thought you were leaving?????

Dec 19, 2009

I don't play favorites,
Anandya

I simply seek clarification of your position

Is it alright for a person who posts to post out of love for those they consider a brethren in Christ, but not always for the person they are posting to?

Would this not mean that anyone could post a comment that was not driven by love for someone with whom they diisagreed or considered not to be a brethren in Christ?

If we consider whether someone is or is not a brethren in Christ, are we in effect judging if they are a Christian or not? For if they are not a brethren in Christ, how can we consider them a Christian?

Or should every post be written in love to all?

My concern is that people of opposing views may statrt considering whether someone is a Christian or not, and then be rude or offensive to them and not post in love. And would this encourage people to judge each others Christianity as an excuse to not reply in love

And maybe it would be helpful for us to know what people consider the Biblical definition of a saved person to be

Last edited:
A

AnandaHya

Anandya

I simply seek clarification of your position

Is it alright for a person who posts to post out of love for those they consider a brethren in Christ, but not always for the person they are posting to?
I will start by saying that my position and others may not be the same. I do not judge people or how they may or may not judge others. I think anyone who are secure in their faith should not be afraid to stand and be tested on that faith by their brethren.

I believe in treating everyone with love but that does not mean I do not distinguish between those I believe are brethren and those I suspect are not. I have friends who are muslim, buddhist, JW, as well as Christian of many different denominations. Do I agree with everything they believe? of course not. Do I love them. Yes. however my love is displayed in different ways.

Love is more then just being polite. Love also involves exhorting and pointing out lies and misunderstandings that the person may have concerning God's word. if there is a difference then one or the others idea is most likely wrong and NOT Biblical and NOT of God. I admit I'm not perfect but I pray that I listen when God sends people to show me my errors and not just stay in a comfortable spot. Sometimes I am affirmed in what I believe and sometimes I'm shown that what I was taught was not Biblical.

God's will should be done and one should pray before speaking and try your best to avoid speaking lies but I don't understand how this is relevant to this discussion.

sorry zone for the sidetracking of this post.

Dec 19, 2009
I will start by saying that my position and others may not be the same. I do not judge people or how they may or may not judge others. I think anyone who are secure in their faith should not be afraid to stand and be tested on that faith by their brethren.

I believe in treating everyone with love but that does not mean I do not distinguish between those I believe are brethren and those I suspect are not. I have friends who are muslim, buddhist, JW, as well as Christian of many different denominations. Do I agree with everything they believe? of course not. Do I love them. Yes. however my love is displayed in different ways.

Love is more then just being polite. Love also involves exhorting and pointing out lies and misunderstandings that the person may have concerning God's word. if there is a difference then one or the others idea is most likely wrong and NOT Biblical and NOT of God. I admit I'm not perfect but I pray that I listen when God sends people to show me my errors and not just stay in a comfortable spot. Sometimes I am affirmed in what I believe and sometimes I'm shown that what I was taught was not Biblical.

God's will should be done and one should pray before speaking and try your best to avoid speaking lies but I don't understand how this is relevant to this discussion.

sorry zone for the sidetracking of this post.
I was just seeking clarification of what you wrote in this thread, that is all. If you do not want to answer all the points I made, OK, I will not press you further
But thank you for stating that you would always treat everyone in love

Last edited:
H

hpesoj

I am not rejecting idea they can be by violence and force to take the ME but if that's true it means the they have something like a seared conscience.Zone do you mean the dispensational evangelicals in churches that are looking for a rapture sort ?? /i was hoping not as i used to be in one but all i got is they support Israel is all but not sure if they are the ones you mean exactly or maybe it is they do not know any better as sheep too..Is their a way to know Israel wants to dominate all in that area ?? It's hard for many to rethink that /they really have good intentions by thinking but is not easy to think it all again [maybe give some time as there maybe is not much available to consider the points]..I know I only knew what I was shown at first ..How is this much much different then Naziism in the past [opposing Israel] and I mean show me things you might know now when you can do so .Just trying to listen sis.