Flesh

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JLHillsSr

Jhn 11:35 KJV - Jesus wept.

J

JLHillsSr

So much is said in just two words. But, as usual, few know the reason behind them.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
[h=3]Colossians 2[/h]New King James Version (NKJV)

[h=3]Not Philosophy but Christ[/h]2 For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh, [SUP]2 [/SUP]that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ, [SUP]3 [/SUP]in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
[SUP]4 [/SUP]Now this I say lest anyone should deceive you with persuasive words. [SUP]5 [/SUP]For though I am absent in the flesh, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the steadfastness of your faith in Christ.
[SUP]6 [/SUP]As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, [SUP]7 [/SUP]rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.
[SUP]8 [/SUP]Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ. [SUP]9 [/SUP]For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; [SUP]10 [/SUP]and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power

J

JLHillsSr

He cares and this shows it, especially going to the cross
He is crying because no one understands. It is not Him that is raising the dead.

Jhn 11:40 KJV - Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
Jhn 11:41 KJV - Then they took away the stone [from the place] where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up [his] eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
Jhn 11:42 KJV - And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said [it], that they may believe that thou hast sent me.
Jhn 11:43 KJV - And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.

Mat 22:32 KJV - I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God (the Father) is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Any time Christ, (Jehovah), refers to God, it is the Father.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
He is crying because no one understands. It is not Him that is raising the dead.

Jhn 11:40 KJV - Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
Jhn 11:41 KJV - Then they took away the stone [from the place] where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up [his] eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
Jhn 11:42 KJV - And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said [it], that they may believe that thou hast sent me.
Jhn 11:43 KJV - And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.

Mat 22:32 KJV - I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God (the Father) is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Any time Christ, (Jehovah), refers to God, it is the Father.
LOVE IT and thank you