For my Dear Sisters in Christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

proverbs35

Nov 10, 2012
My grandma is the one who told me that I should believe in Jesus.
To Timothy,my dear son:Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord (2 Tim 1:2).
I have been reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and, I am persuaded, now lives in you also. For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands (2 Tim 1:5-6).

J

jennymae

AMEN to that my Sister in Christ! Mine taught me how to cook...........unfortunately, she was a Southern gal, and her style of cooking is no longer accepted as "acceptable" by the politically correct among us.

Oh well............it's STILL good, shoot, it's FINGER LICKIN' good!
Well, bless their politically correct hearts, cuz they cant help it:pLOL

Feb 16, 2011
I am quite capable of speaking to Christ myself....a man should NEVER take the place of Christ in a womans relationship with the Lord. As for being His slave, that is really good. As for me " no longer shall you call me "my master" but "my husband"......I walk with the Lord in love and total submission, moving on from that slave/master relationship to something much deeper.
I never said a husband played the role of Christ. There must be divisions to prove who is accepted by God says the Bible. Let me make the division clear. I will be Christ's slave for eternity. One day I will die for Him as He prophesied to me (almost did already.) Because I will stand with my Jesus on every issue even when it is not politically correct. I tell people they are in adultery when they wrongfully remarry, I tell homosexuals they are lost, I tell women they are usurping authority. I've been imprisoned for prophesying and preaching on the street (even prophesied in front of police.) I've been beaten for telling someone they wrongfully remarried. We will see who will be approved when God tries our works and flowery words are burnt up.

T

twofeet

I never said a husband played the role of Christ. There must be divisions to prove who is accepted by God says the Bible. Let me make the division clear. I will be Christ's slave for eternity. One day I will die for Him as He prophesied to me (almost did already.) Because I will stand with my Jesus on every issue even when it is not politically correct. I tell people they are in adultery when they wrongfully remarry, I tell homosexuals they are lost, I tell women they are usurping authority. I've been imprisoned for prophesying and preaching on the street (even prophesied in front of police.) I've been beaten for telling someone they wrongfully remarried. We will see who will be approved when God tries our works and flowery words are burnt up.

The TRUTH sets people free. Any teaching that keeps people in bondage or actually puts a person in bondage cannot be the truth. Its that simple. As for your walk with the Lord good for you!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
(I didn't know y'all were still working on thissin.......... :) )

OnThisRock

Jan 20, 2011
I wanna see which ribcage God wraps me around! Shoot. I think I got a double portion of trial by FIRE!

SanDiego!.jpg