HAVE WE BEEN SOLD A LEMON ABOUT WHO THE REAL JEWS ARE ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 18, 2013
on his 119th post on his first day as a member at cc i questioned this same thing. i try to be fair though and thought to watch. he has not deceived you as to who he is. he has hundreds of post at different sites on www. i've read through other post not here,,,he does seem sincerer in his beliefs and speaks in turn with scripture,he is not UN-learned. i would listen for now,,,i'm am curious of the lemon though,,,,that is if the Jews were switched in identity,,,how did they dig up all the Ethiopian bodies and switch them with the bodies we find all around Jerusalem in the tombs?
oh and ethiopians are cushites. they are hamites. they are not israel. you may get a few of them who are israel because israel was scattered to the four corners of the earth but for the most part they are heathens. gentiles. israel are negros like african americans, west africans, etc etc. in fact the prophesy of the trans-atlantic slavery is in the bible. says the hebrews will be taken to egypt again ( egypt means slavery or house of bondage) on slave ships and would be sold as slave men and slave women DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen. <<< THE LAND MASS CALLED EGYPT IS ACTUALLY NAMED MIZRAIM BUT WAS CHANGED TO EGYPT BECAUSE OF SLAVERY OF ISRAEL THERE. THE WORD EGYPT MEANS BONDAGE. SO THAT VERSE IS A PROPHESY OF TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVERY TOLD THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE TIME AND CAME TO PASS IN THE 1600S

M

Mammachickadee

oh and ethiopians are cushites. they are hamites. they are not israel. you may get a few of them who are israel because israel was scattered to the four corners of the earth but for the most part they are heathens. gentiles. israel are negros like african americans, west africans, etc etc. in fact the prophesy of the trans-atlantic slavery is in the bible. says the hebrews will be taken to egypt again ( egypt means slavery or house of bondage) on slave ships and would be sold as slave men and slave women DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen. <<< THE LAND MASS CALLED EGYPT IS ACTUALLY NAMED MIZRAIM BUT WAS CHANGED TO EGYPT BECAUSE OF SLAVERY OF ISRAEL THERE. THE WORD EGYPT MEANS BONDAGE. SO THAT VERSE IS A PROPHESY OF TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVERY TOLD THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE TIME AND CAME TO PASS IN THE 1600S
The nation of Israel was allowed into forced slavery in more places than Egypt.

M

Mammachickadee

depends on what you mean by a believer. many people run around calling themselves believers but are they really ? not everyone who calls my name is off me matthew 7 vs 21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. <<<< a true believer is one in deeds not mouth. so back to your post, no the holy spirit does no belong to every believer. not every believer is a righteous believer.
Playing Devil's advocate with that particular phrase just doesn't fit, obadiah. I'm not the determiner of who the believers... God is. What I stated is exactly right. You don't believe that everyday Bible-believing Christians of today all have the Holy Spirit. If a person is not justified by God (and considered righteous in His eyes because we are washed in the blood of Christ) they are not true believers. To say that very few have the Holy Spirit in the context that you stated it is false. Believer=righteous.
For example: Abraham and Lot were considered righteous men in spite of their many sins. David was a man after God's own heart and a righteous man in spite of his great sin. Solomon obviously had wisdom from the Holy Spirit, for it was given directly from God... something that only comes to believers (spiritual things are spiritually discerned)... and Solomon was an idolater (obviously a sin.)
And the list goes on even into modern day.... examples of true believers who sin every day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 18, 2013
Playing Devil's advocate with that particular phrase just doesn't fit, obadiah. I'm not the determiner of who the believers... God is. What I stated is exactly right. You don't believe that everyday Bible-believing Christians of today all have the Holy Spirit. If a person is not justified by God (and considered righteous in His eyes because we are washed in the blood of Christ) they are not true believers. To say that very few have the Holy Spirit in the context that you stated it is false. Believer=righteous.
For example: Abraham and Lot were considered righteous men in spite of their many sins. David was a man after God's own heart and a righteous man in spite of his great sin. Solomon obviously had wisdom from the Holy Spirit, for it was given directly from God... something that only comes to believers (spiritual things are spiritually discerned)... and Solomon was an idolater (obviously a sin.)
And the list goes on even into modern day.... examples of true believers who sin every day.
you are not given the holy spirit. you study to show yourself approved to get the holy spirit. the holy spirit is the word. and the word has to sync with your spirit ( romans 8 vs 16 ) for your spirit to get quickened ( john 6 vs 63 ). only then do you have the holy spirit. you have to study the scriptures in truth with a humble and contrite spirit and approach it like a child with all eagerness and ensuring you are a new wine bottle ready to recieve this new wine. anything short of that and you aint getting the holy spirit. this here is no lip service deal lol. the word is like a double edged sword that discerns your thoughts and motivations. so i repeat, not every 'believer' is quickened. being quickened is what is the holy spirit :rolleyes:

R

RachelBibleStudent

THE LAND MASS CALLED EGYPT IS ACTUALLY NAMED MIZRAIM BUT WAS CHANGED TO EGYPT BECAUSE OF SLAVERY OF ISRAEL THERE. THE WORD EGYPT MEANS BONDAGE. SO THAT VERSE IS A PROPHESY OF TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVERY TOLD THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE TIME AND CAME TO PASS IN THE 1600S
well i just peeked into this silly thread again and surprise! the first post i read contains an egregious error...

'egypt' isn't even a hebrew word...it comes from the greek word aiguptos...which in turn comes from the amarna period egyptian name for the city of memphis...hikuptah or chutkaptach...meaning 'home of the ka of ptah'... it has nothing at all to do with slavery...

and the fact is that -everything- about the 'black israelism' cult is equally wrong...

Jul 18, 2013
well i just peeked into this silly thread again and surprise! the first post i read contains an egregious error...

'egypt' isn't even a hebrew word...it comes from the greek word aiguptos...which in turn comes from the amarna period egyptian name for the city of memphis...hikuptah or chutkaptach...meaning 'home of the ka of ptah'... it has nothing at all to do with slavery...

and the fact is that -everything- about the 'black israelism' cult is equally wrong...
i think one thing we can both agree on is that the black israelism cult is wrong. i agree. they teach hate and exclusion. lets digress. lets let the bible teach us what egypt means

hosea 8 vs 13 They sacrifice flesh for the sacrifices of mine offerings, and eat it; but the LORD accepteth them not; now will he remember their iniquity, and visit their sins: they shall return to Egypt. <<<THEY SHALL RETURN TO EGYPT AGAIN. NOW WE BOTH KNOW THEY DID NOT GO TO THE LAND OF EGYPT TWICE. WHAT THAT VERSE MEANS IS THEY SHALL RETURN TO SLAVERY AGAIN. EGYPT = SLAVERY. THIS IS HOW THE LORD PAYS ISRAEL FOR THEIR SINS. ALLOWS A NATION TO ENSLAVE THEM.

Jul 18, 2013
yoke_iron.jpg

deuteronomy 28 vs 48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

D

DragonSlayer

Interresting thought. Ruth, Jezebel, Sarah... all not jews but honored as ancestors of Christ. To those who claim that interracial marriage causes issues I say: Since when does the color of one's skin affect their ability to be a righteous person, suitable spouse, and equal in Christ before God?
The concept that a person's race or environment determines what kind of person they are is a humanist philosophy that has no place in the church. If a married couple has issues it's because of the selfishness and prideful sin nature that even Christ attested to in the people of his day (most of whom were married to people of their own kind).
I went against my parent's personal beliefs about interracial marriage as an adult because their only reason for being against it was a fear that he would be a bad man due to his race and upbringing (he comes from the ghettos of Chicago). Did we have problems? YES! We've been in divorce court twice. Were they because of anything related to his race? NO! Interracial marriage does NOT cause a problem in a marriage. People's sin nature causes problems in marriage.
Hi sister ! Hi to my brother and my niece !

I both have " black " and " white " ancestry, and I believe this strife about race skin color does not profit to anyone.
This is very weird because we were all created from one man, and at the beginning there was only one race ! It's the different climat and living conditions who created different skin colors and bodies. This is very visible even in Europe. People in southern european countries have in general a darker skin than those in northern parts. This is not a curse to be dark skinned as many think, this is a blessing because the melanin contained in our skin protect our bodies from the dangerous side effects of ultra violet rays from the sun. Now this is natural people living in sunnier places would get more melanin in their skin to be protected from the deadly UV rays. It's good to know that without melanin in our skin, UV rays would kill anyone of us.

I salute your great courage to be together no matter what your relatives think; if the Lord is Love, and Jesus said through His Apostle Peter that we must obey the Lord rather than men, then by extension we must obey the Love rather than men !
And you did it ! By the Lord's Freedom !

Okay, I also wanted to correct you about an important matter, that's about the ancestry of Jesus. It disturbed me to death when I read you placed Jezebel the extremely wicked sorcerer among the righteous women and ancestors of Jesus ! Surely Ruth and Sarah are Jesus's ancestors, but Jezebel the extremely wicked wife of Ahab ? Please...NO !

It's written : " And Ahab the son of Omri did evil in the sight of the Lord above all that were before him.31 And it came to pass, as if it had been a light thing for him to walk in the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, that he took to wife Jezebel the daughter of Ethbaal king of the Zidonians, and went and served Baal, and worshipped him.
32 And he reared up an altar for Baal in the house of Baal, which he had built in Samaria.
33 And Ahab made a grove; and Ahab did more to provoke the Lord God of Israel to anger than all the kings of Israel that were before him. " 1 Kings 16:30-33 (KJV)

Be blessed !

Shalom

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CoooCaw

i suppose this is all supposed to be humerous;

but some of it borders on dangerous

and betrays an appalling lack of knowlege about the Bible

I dare you to do a search on the term "Mixed Multitude"