HEALTHCARE TIPS FOR THE NON-INSURED.....OBAMACARE WHO NEEDS IT?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013

O.K. This was just flat out funny to me and personally I think since 2014 I paid my entire medical bills on my own with no assistance that I should get a bonus instead of having to pay a penalty for not having insurance....I should get a gold star and a smiley face at least for not costing my neighbor or the government a penny....lol

I am considering becoming a frequent flyer.....if I am brave enough I might mention Al Qaeda......lol

So for those who would like to join me in giving out free medical advise please post here....See my first suggestion above.

P

psychomom

am i the only one who can afford a doctor but can't afford Obamacare? :confused:

worst. insurance. ever.

hoping my best health care tip: move to another country
doesn't become a thing....

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
well, I am own my own for at least the time being. the best I could find in my area was $150 a month and that one was no doc or prescrib co-pay. so I said the heck with it.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I had in unusual year income wise in 2014 as I paid off a lot - big hunks of debt since I am unemployed being laid off job since June 27, 2013 so I paid of a $45,000.00 home equity loan plus credit card debt so it looks like I was a Bill Gates income type person last year...I got paid -0-......

Obamacare goes off your income so they think I should pay between $500-$700 a month for health care....I think I figured that I paid under $4000.00 paying for everything myself - doctor visits and medicines etc. Who has that kind of money a month to pay for health insurance plus a co-pay on top of all of that.... It will be better for me to have paid and pay the penalty than to pay those kind of premiums.... since my real income is -0- and I have been living off of my 401k.... Still have 2 years to social security and so this year 2015 I am trying to live like a really poor person so that maybe I can get insurance in 2016.....

The joys of forced healthcare.....and loosing one's job.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Oh yes, to keep in theme with this thread my personal medical advise is DON'T GET SICK!!!

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Pray and ask God to keep you healthy it is my plan for this year 2015....

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Pick out an overpass and get a shopping cart for when I am homeless due to healthcare premiums....check....make sure tourist has a cart too....check....lol

Dec 8, 2014
Pray and ask God to keep you healthy it is my plan for this year 2015....
Best. Healthcare. Plan. Ever.

I make less than minimum wage and cannot afford a doctor or medical insurance.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
To stay healthy and avoid insurance.....Eat lots of fruits and vegies......little protein thrown in and lots of WATER.... save your change as you will need it to pay the non-insurance penalties.....at the end of each year...however, it is my understanding that they won't throw you in jail and you are not mandated to pay the penalty you just won't get a tax refund for the rest of your life.... Well I guess that is one way for the government not to have to pay you your overpayment in taxes.....lol

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Pick out an overpass and get a shopping cart for when I am homeless due to healthcare premiums....check....make sure tourist has a cart too....check....lol
This is crazy talk. Who can afford two shopping carts in these troubled economic times? "It's getting real in the Whole Foods parking lot.."

S

sassylady

If you are either not working or make very good money, it's probably good. But I make way under $30,000 with three children at home going to school and my yearly deductible on obamacare is $6,000. How is that affordable? I still don't go to a doctor and have yet to have the tests somebody in their 50's should be having. Thanks a lot mr. president.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Believe me I understand.....2014 was a Bill Gates income 401k payout for me year as I lost my job in 2013 June and I paid a LOT of debt off including an almost $50,000.00 Home Equity Loan so I look really rich in 2014. But my real income was -0- as I did not work a day......They wanted me to pay $500-$700 a month in premiums and that is not going to happen. I think I added up my cost out of pocket to see the Doctors and pay my own medicines and I figured I paid a little over $4,000.00 for the year. Didn't cost the government a penny - I should get a bonus and not have to pay a penalty....

Thank God I didn't have to do any surgery or any major illness.. There will be trouble then - I am being cremated so I don't have to go pick out a plot for burial.... If I get real sick I just gonna stay home and die.... that's the plan anyway. I just keep praying God will keep me healthy enough till I hit 65 and then I guess it is Medicare if it is still there??? Who knows....God does and as of yet He is not done with me so I keep going on. Thank you for my health Father.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Paid our first penalty for not having insurance and as long as the good Lord sees fit to keep us healthy it was cheaper paying out of pocket and the penalty than the premiums they wanted to charge me last year. Praying there will be work with insurance attached to help out this year so that we won't have to pay the penalty next year and have insurance too. But if it is the penalty then so be it.

Dear Lord please keep us both healthy I pray.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Paid our first penalty for not having insurance and as long as the good Lord sees fit to keep us healthy it was cheaper paying out of pocket and the penalty than the premiums they wanted to charge me last year. Praying there will be work with insurance attached to help out this year so that we won't have to pay the penalty next year and have insurance too. But if it is the penalty then so be it.

Dear Lord please keep us both healthy I pray.
You DO NOT actually HAVE to pay the penalty you know? No, seriously............There isn't a current method in place for the IRS to collect this penalty. The best option they have to rely on for collection is to deduct it from any Tax Refund you may receive when you file your Return............

As I understand what I have read...........if this has changed, would love to read it in Legislative Form.......

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
This is crazy talk. Who can afford two shopping carts in these troubled economic times? "It's getting real in the Whole Foods parking lot.."

TODAY ONLY! 12 MONTHS FREE FINANCING

cart.jpg

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
blond.jpg

Dec 26, 2014
that may be god's way to save you from a more certain destruction - soon no one will be alloowed to own a home unless they go along
with the owg/ receive the required 'chip' without which no one will be allowed to buy or sell ...... ....

it's already being implanted in many people in the untied states. even longer in europeeeee.....

once someone gets it. like esau and like judas the betrayer, they will not be allowed to repent, they will never enter into heaven.

from the sounds of it on this forum in all the threads, only about 3% at most are ready.

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
This story should throw you for a loop.

My husband and I came to the south in August and he couldn't get me on any insurance through his job until November. September, I get pregnant. October, Hubby breaks his ankle a work and worker's compensation covers all that.

November rolls around and hubby starts dealing with paper work for insurance stuff through his work. His family (self proclaimed Christians) wanted us to sign up for the healthcare, which wouldn't have covered my pregnancy because it is considered a pre-existing condition, and lie through my teeth to a doctor saying I didn't know I was pregnant (apparently, you're not officially pregnant until a doc says you are). I didn't want to lie so we didn't do that.

Now, I am still considered a resident of my previous state I can't go there to have the baby due to lack of money and I can't file for state insurance in our new state. So what do we try? OBAMACARE. After my poor husband filled out all that paperwork online they tell us on the website that we are TOO POOR. And then they called us after almost 3 times a day for two weeks, until I told them that we didn't need their assistance.

I am still uninsured and, regardless of that fact, still going to have a baby in June. No hospital will take me without insurance and my second to last resort is the birth center I am supposed to meet with on the 17th and they can still turn me away. Our last resort is me having that baby at home with no help but my husband or going to the emergency room.

THANKS FOR NOTHING, PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
No hospital should be able to turn you away. I had my daughter with no insurance and paid on her for 4 years payments to the hospital. Just tell them you are a self pay and want to make payment arrangements. Try a Catholic Hospital that is where I had my daughter.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013

Thank you I look so much younger here.....My Blond hair is starting to turn white...it has a certain Kruella Daville look....lol

I will be the ultimate Blond/White bag lady.....lol