Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 12, 2023
Good Afternoon Everyone. Please bare with me as learn this sight. I have just now joined.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Good Afternoon Everyone. Please bare with me as learn this sight. I have just now joined.
Heiio and weicome to our fellowship. You are doing just fine posting here. So relax and make yourself at home. We are glad that you have joined us. :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome Speciallady and glad to meet you!!! When you start posting you'll be meeting many more special ladies and gentlemen as we encourage each other on our journeys. God bless & keep you🙏!

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Welcome to cc 😊. Thank you for joining, we are very glade you are here.

Aug 12, 2023
Wow ! Such a warm welcome...... Thanking Each of you that sent the welcome message to me.... MAY THE GOOD LORD KEEP YOU AND YOU LOVED OENS SAFE , AND CLOSE IN HIS ARMS

selahsays

May 31, 2023
Welcomings and blessings, Speciallady. Come on in! IMG_5250.jpeg

BeeBlessed

Jun 1, 2023
Well hello, @Speciallady ! :) Welcome to the CC forums. We’re happy you’ve joined us and hope you’ll soon feel right at home. You’ll find many topics of interest here as well as many points of view. Feel free to join the discussions and enjoy the fellowship. May God bless your time here. We look forward to getting to know you!

Aug 12, 2023
Thank You BeeBlessed :) If I can ever figure out how to use this program. I have no clue as to what I am doing. lol

Aug 21, 2018
Hello Speciallady. Be assured, you are not alone who can’t figure out this app. I think my problem is I use Apple and this site wasn’t intended for Apple.

Rolling out the red carpet to say WELCOME!

Aug 12, 2023
Hi ikecantle Well I am glad I am not the only one that is lost lol I will say one Most positive remark. since I have joined which was yesterday... I have recieved so many welcomes.. that it blowing my mind. Everyone is so sweet and thoughtful. I cant help but evn have tears in y eyes each time I recieve a new one.... God is Good that for sure.. I am sure your gtting the sam responc sas I am getting.... and I too want to say Thank You to you for sending me a message, Stay Safe and God Bless

BeeBlessed

Jun 1, 2023
Thank You BeeBlessed :) If I can ever figure out how to use this program. I have no clue as to what I am doing. lol
Hi again, @Speciallady … I think you’re doing just fine.:) I have often wondered if some of our new members think they are joining a “live chat” room rather than a chat forum. Our discussions here don’t all necessarily happen in “real time“ since members come and go; but usually, if you participate in a discussion or address a certain person by name, you will get a response as soon as he/she sees it. If you see a little green dot at the top left of a member’s avatar, it indicates the person is online…. No green dot, not online. Of course, you’ve probably figured all this out by now…. Anyway, enjoy exploring all the forums and topics!

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Aug 8, 2023
Wow ! Such a warm welcome...... Thanking Each of you that sent the welcome message to me.... MAY THE GOOD LORD KEEP YOU AND YOU LOVED OENS SAFE , AND CLOSE IN HIS ARMS
Speaking of arms, as a christian you've got your own angelic hunk to cuddle you..:)-

rel-angel-text.jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#ICAMETOSHARE

R (8) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg Friendly.png

"Glad you stopped by. Hope you stay and become closer to Christ our Lord.
:)