Honest enquiry..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 1, 2010
yes. In leviticus many laws were written. But who were to abide by those laws? Isralites. Not Christians.
that is the most retarded thing ever. It's like God created the earth in the Old testament, but ohh wait! that was in the old testament! that doesn't count for us!
our earth is yet to be created! lol!

18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
- Matthew 5:18-19 [NIV]

But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one stroke of a letter of the Law to fail.
- Luke 16:17 (New American Standard Bible)

Jesus said he did not come to destroy the law but to fulfill the law. We are not under the law but the law is now written in your heart. The law is fulfilled through man being made new through the atonement.
We are not Jews under the Mosaic law but born again through Jesus Christ!

God's plan was never to make man righteous by the law. The law was to reveal to man God's righteousness and man's sin. This should show your need for God which is your need for a Saviour.

Love in Christ

Clement :)

Oct 31, 2009
Yeah... :) sure.. U shouldnt have ham then.. and marry ur sister and marry more than once.. and let only high Priest enter the church once a year. Stone the people who did adultery and make women cover their hair and not allow them to talk in church and see them as man's property.. heh.. good luck doing that.

Jan 1, 2010
I don't think you've even read the above post entirely. If you really did, you would not post what you just did.

S

sf11change

I used to think that there was no way that God would allow someone to be born gay since he is clearly against it in the Bible. However, once sin was let into the world, God's perfect creation became flawed because of sin.. Now babies are born with disabilities and complications. How is it that God allows babies to die? Well, in my opinion, he doesn't. We chose to disobey God (I say we because I don't believe it was Adam and Eve's weakness - we all probably would have fallen in that situation). Now his world isn't perfect and things happen.. As for being born gay, with all the things that we do to this world, dumping chemicals into rivers and feeding animal protein to herbivores to make them bigger so that you can make more money off their sale, we are messing around with God's creation. They have found hormones in rivers/lakes that we get drinking water from. When you mess with things like that, there are going to be consequences. Who is to say that gay men or women that feel born that way don't have a different balance of various hormones that make them that way? I do believe that some gay people choose that lifestyle. But I don't think everyone does.