I Don't Think My Brother Will Make It

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jj408

I need help understanding why things happen the way they do.I don't really have anyone to talk to.I kinda have accepted that my brother probably wont make it.He is only 30 and has a beautiful family. Its just so hard but I can feel everything coming to an end.He has been fighting Hodgkins Lymphoma for a about a year. Its now 4th stage, in the liver and bone marrow.He is also fighting a disorder known as HLH. Everything that is happening to him is very rare.There are very few cases like his.Numerous treatments have been used and the cancer is just too strong.I have kinda accepted that God has spoken.God wants to take him home.No medication has helped him and even the some of the best doctor's have no other options for him.He is currently at Stanford Med In the ICU in Palo Alto,California.

The sad thing is is that even though he can barely move or talk he still believes god will heal him but I just think God wants to take him away. He is no one special. God takes away pastor's sons and daughters , prophet's sons and daughters all the time.So I kinda understand how everything works.

Pray for me and my family this is so hard. I have a bunch of mixed emotions.

My brothers name is Jose.

My real name is Jesus, not JJ.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I need help understanding why things happen the way they do.I don't really have anyone to talk to.I kinda have accepted that my brother probably wont make it.He is only 30 and has a beautiful family. Its just so hard but I can feel everything coming to an end.He has been fighting Hodgkins Lymphoma for a about a year. Its now 4th stage, in the liver and bone marrow.He is also fighting a disorder known as HLH. Everything that is happening to him is very rare.There are very few cases like his.Numerous treatments have been used and the cancer is just too strong.I have kinda accepted that God has spoken.God wants to take him home.No medication has helped him and even the some of the best doctor's have no other options for him.He is currently at Stanford Med In the ICU in Palo Alto,California.

The sad thing is is that even though he can barely move or talk he still believes god will heal him but I just think God wants to take him away. He is no one special. God takes away pastor's sons and daughters , prophet's sons and daughters all the time.So I kinda understand how everything works.

Pray for me and my family this is so hard. I have a bunch of mixed emotions.

My brothers name is Jose.

My real name is Jesus, not JJ.
Do you know what it sounds like to me? It sounds like a miracle in the making. Even after all of this he stills believes God will heal him, now that itself is a miracle but if his faith in God actually heals him then it would all make sense why all this happened to him wouldn't it? And even if God decides to take him home he will know God far more than any of us could hope to in this life and he is truly blessed.

P

purpose

Everything will be alright! I lost a sister in september that was 31 years old . every morning i would pray and talk to the Heavenly Father . He gave me strength . Dont Lose hope or Faith. My sister is forever with me!

B

butterfly712

Jesus,I'm praying for your brother Jose,Lord,Jesus,please let a miracle happen for Jose,please show him your presence,in Lord,Jesus name,amen.

C

ChristIsGod

Brother, my heart and soul go out to you. I'm so sorry for what you and your/his family must be going through now. These are hard days, to say the least. Just within this one year, my two very dear brothers were diagnosed with terminal illnesses as well and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Their problem is though is that they're not saved.

When I read you post, I was reminded of these verses -- Isa 57:1,2 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come. He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.

Rev 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Many decades ago, David Wilkerson wrote a small booklet called "The Ultimate Healing" = Heaven. He wrote it to counter the hyper-faith invasion back then.

These past few years, I've never seen so many of His Saints going Home and unexpectedly as well & regardless of their age. Only God knows how they would react if this world begins to get beyond what they can take while they're trying to fed & protect their families. God knows how much we can take and knew before the foundation of the world, when He would take us Home.
King David prayed: Psa 90:12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

I pray these verses comfort you, if even just a little, Brother and your/his family.

Praying that His Wisdom - so much higher than ours, can be fully trusted in absolutely All things.

He loves you so much and I believe He does want to comfort you in a way that only He can.
Will stay in prayer for you & yours.
God Bless you and all of yours.

A

Ann-childoftheKing

Praying for your brother and for your family.
God Bless~~

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
May His peace come over your house that nothing can take away and I also ask for a glorious miracle in Jesus' name... God help our unbelief. amen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus, let your will come true in their lives, please give them your peace and understanding, and you be the Lord in their lives, AMen

V

VioletReigns

Brother Jesus (jj408), you said of your brother Jose, "The sad thing is is that even though he can barely move or talk he still believes God will heal him." So what is the harm in standing in faith with your brother? If he believes, believe with him! Be his comfort and prayer partner! Instead of talking negative and getting despondent, be an inspiration and encouragement for Jose. STAND IN FAITH WITH HIM!

Father, Jose believes You will touch and heal him. I believe it, too Lord! Help jj408/Jesus to be a comfort and strength to his brother. Help him to stand with his brother in prayer and thanks. Thank You Father for the faith You established in Jose. We thank You for the miracle he has asked for, Jesus!! Glory to Your Holy Name!!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting Jose, his healing and all your family before God in Jesus's name with praise and thanksgiving.

God bless
pickles