Is personal Diserment scriptural.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
if i die now, my body lays in the ground and my SPIRIT goes to God. to die is to be with God ASAP!

this guy is talking about how his body is saved.

yeah, we get a SPIRITUAL NEW BODY, but the flesh will never see life again.
OK 2 wrongs dont make a right.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
The ministry of jglm.org is the best I know of to teach walking in 'dudimas", or power of the Holy Spirit, praying in the Divine prayer language is the best way I know to "stir up the gift that is within you"
I've looked into the source of who is discrediting Blake

This is his Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/LongForTruth

Every few days he is posting a new article on how to debunk somebody which has gone on for years and years

Theres literally thousands of articles all relating to debunking somebody and condemnation that's all he ever posts on his Facebook page

Every post he makes every few days is the same

I have to say this has to be a very unhealthy way to spend your spare time.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I've looked into the source of who is discrediting Blake

This is his Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/LongForTruth

Every few days he is posting a new article on how to debunk somebody which has gone on for years and years

Theres literally thousands of articles all relating to debunking somebody and condemnation that's all he ever posts on his Facebook page

Every post he makes every few days is the same

I have to say this has to be a very unhealthy way to spend your spare time.
RA giving him 1st place in his life, and not the Creator says a great deal.
Thank you and bless you

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword,

piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4:12‬ ‭KJV

If you take theese words above into the ministry of Angus Buchan concerning a message from God in the form of Diserment

You would see that we have to seek God for Judgement concerning discerning matters of the heart which is related to Prophecy, because quite often it entails a future choice

Which again is exactly how prophecy works.

The wisdom you would receive from God would be the ability to make the correct Diserment,

But quite often it would be in the form of compassion for his church.
With respect, you are confusing the issues. Discernment is distinct from prophecy; that’s why they are identified separately in 1 Corinthians 12.

The passage you cite states that the word of God is a discerner; it does not give you the manifestation of discernment.

Further, please proofread your posts; it’s tiresome seeing your poor spelling repeatedly. There is no excuse.