Is The Holy Spirit in you.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 17, 2010
TruthFromFred, thank you for the long explaination. And I did enjoy it. There is truly a few Truth's in there, but also a few mistakes. but not important. I understood what you meant and I can see that you are searching for the WHOLE truth God wants you to know. GOOD my man!

One mistake ... you said that the coming of Jesus is known as the FIRST coming,,, but I know you meant the SECOND coming. Paragraph nine I think... No matter.

The second point i would like to share with you was... Remember what the angel promised Sacharias, the Father of John the Baptist in Like chapter 1... That he (John the baprist) will be filled with the Holy Spirit from his mother's womb. And Jesus was concieved (Mary made preagnant) with the Holy Spirit...

The two babies KNEW eachother even before they were born, a FIRST AND ONLY time something like this happened. So they were already KNOWN bu eachother even before they were ADDED the Holy Spirit to give them life. They were already joined in God, THROUGH the Holy Spirit.

Soon I will send you a PM if you want me to show scripture how the HOLY SPIRIT is and was and always be ONE HOLY SPIRIT. It is quite a study but it is VERY eveident in John 17.

If you want the study I will send it to you in PM. With all scripture to proove it.

And I will soon be $50000 richer, if you do except one verse... The SABBATH today is not ANY day, and NOT everyday, it is A SITUATION, or a LIFE-STYLE. Sabbath today is for me EVERYDAY, Sabbath is a place of rest/peace/freedom from evil. and IN CHRIST. Not in a time frame, and ALL IN A TIMEFRAME.

You see in the old days, people had Sabbath on a SATURDAY (7th day) but Jesus is the LORD of the SABBATH, if you ARE IN CHRSIT JESUS, you are in HIS REST ALL THE TIME... That is where we should be... Jesus said... Come to me you who are heavely burdened, and I WILL GIVE YOU REST... And HE did not meant for only one day a week...

Thank you for your friendship. I hope we can learn a lot from eachother or with eachother as GOD teaches us.

You show a South African flag, I am South African and resides in George. Southern Cape.

Feb 17, 2010
If the Holy Spirit dwells in you, you are a Chistian/saved, if He does not dwell in you you are not saved. Rom8:9

That is the deciding factor as to whether a person is saved or not
MARK!!!!! We agree 100% on this, the only thing we do not agree on is WHAT DOES THESE PEOPLE DO AND DO NOT DO when they ARE saved. You say they sin, I believe then they are not saved, or then the holy Spirit SINS with them. Oh and we did throw so many verses at eachother.

I say a person that has the Holy Spirit in him is already RECREATED in the image of Jesus, you say that are being recreated.
I say they are already perfect, you say they are being made perfect... ETC ETC...

I believe differently, because I believe the SEED that STOPS them from sinning, and makes them that they CANNOT sin is this Spirit God puts in them.... 1 John 3:9. I do not know what you believe this SEED of God that REMAINETH in them is?

Maybe you can tell me what you believe this SEED is that remain in them. 1 John 3:9.