JESUS IS COMING SOON

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Haki

Thank you for your thoughts.... and many good questions....

Why so many religions? Because there is sin in the world and people interpret the Bible differently. Why do we bicker? Because there is sin in the world.... If we would follow what Jesus told us to love one another things would be different, but people don't listen and there is still sin in this world..

That's exactly what wrong with the world , interpreting the bible differently by man , I have to tell I was born Roman catholic , yes I beleive in God and in Christ the teaching of goodness , I spend most of my weekends in a small town , in a mile radius there are 5 different houses of worship , I'm talking with a town with less than 10 thousand in population , it just doesn't make any sense to me....lol.
I think religion and faith should be kept personal , in your heart and live like the way of your faith , the house of worship is in all of you , there's no need to have a house with marble floors .

H

Haki

Revelation 21:
1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. 2And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.…

This was John speaking and the New Jerusalem is the places that Jesus was preparing for us....so no it won't be on this wicked sinful earth but the new earth....just as John saw and wrote about it.
You can quote the bible all you want......but keep your mind open , the truth is more likely stranger than fiction .....lol....a good example .....Jesus will float down from heaven on a white horse......now what would a man think.... that lived long ago ( Daniel) if God showed him a vision of a White Sliverado truck? or a plane ?
Maybe New Jerusalem is just the birth place...second coming .