Jews & Gentiles

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

crosspreacher

Maybe I didn't bold enough font before. You failed to reply to my request altogether. I bolded and enlarged my request this time. Do you understand that the reason you have to dither on avoiding the truth is because your doctrine comes from the enemy. Instead of obfuscating this time please exegete that verse for us. Do you believe that God, through Moses, and Eve were lying?
No God was not lying. It is us who do not understand scriptures. Because the word cannot have a particular interpretation.
Only God have the right to interpret His word. And He use a prophet to do so.
Why don't you read verse 2 of chapter 4 in genesis.? Eve conceived Abel, Adam knew not his wife two times. The second time was for Seth.
Adam knew his wife only one time.She conceived Cain with the help of the Lord. She conceived again his brother Abel.
Eve was the mother of all. But Adam was not the father of all.
Eve has already received the serpent seed in the womb and also the seed of Adam.

C

crosspreacher

STOP YOUR RACIST HERETICAL JUNK

Branhamism/William Branham

I. Profile Report

Name: Branhamism/The Message

Founder: William Marion Branham

Date of Birth/Death: April 6, 1909 - December 24, 1965

Birth Place: Burksville, Kentucky

Year Found: May 1946

Brief History: William Branham had been hearing voices since he was seven years old. Finally, in May of 1946, Branham was commissioned by an angel from God to be the forerunner of the Second Coming of Christ. He was given two gifts: healing and the word of knowledge. His healing ministry was started.

Sacred Text: The Bible

Cult or Sect: Branhamism is a sect for it split from the Pentecostal Movement in the late 1950s when Branham began preaching strange doctrines.

Beliefs: The followers of William Branham believe that he is a prophet sent from God and that we are living in the Age of Laodicea or the final church age. God revealed his word through William Branham (called Brother Branham), Brother Branham is the Voice of God to we who are living in the end-time. The beliefs of the "Branhamites" center around the teachings and revelations of William Branham, especially "The Revelation of the Seven Seals" and "The Seven Church Ages" (these texts can be accessed at Voice Of God Recordings). They do not believe in the Trinity and feel that the denominations do not have the full revelation of Jesus Christ. One of the more radical beliefs of the group is that of Serpent Seed which states that the first sin committed occurred when Eve engaged in sexual activities with the Serpent in the Garden of Eden thus causing "the fall of man."

Size of Group: Unknown

Remarks: William Branham's credibility (in the eyes of his followers) comes from his miraculous healing ministry and his visions. Despite the fact that Branham is supposed to be the voice of God, he falsely predicted the end of the world to occur in 1977. He stressed that this was a "prediction" and not a "prophecy," however, he never explained the difference between the two terms. Followers of Branham do not view his failure as a sign of his failure as a prophet. They feel that Branham was not speaking the words of God, but his own. Since man is fallible and Branham was a man, his failure does not merit grounds for disbelief of his mission from God. Branham claims that the angel which commissioned him was present with him for his entire life and his followers claim that he fulfills the Biblical prophecy of Malachi 4, 5 and 6 and Revelation 10:7

William Branham - Branhamism < click
I love Branham. I never mind If you don't like him. For me, he is a real prophet. God bless you.

PS

Jan 11, 2013
No God was not lying. It is us who do not understand scriptures. Because the word cannot have a particular interpretation.
Why don't you read verse 2 of chapter 4 in genesis.? Eve conceived Abel, Adam knew not his wife two times. The second time was for Seth.
Adam knew his wife only one time.She conceived Cain with the help of the Lord. She conceived again his brother Abel.
Eve has already received the serpent seed in the womb and also the seed of Adam.
Gen 4:1 Then Adam had intercourse with his wife, and she became pregnant. She bore a son and said, "By the LORD's help I have gotten a son." (She praised God) So she named him Cain.

Gen 4:2 Later (ten minutes later) she gave birth to another son, Abel. (Twins) Abel became a shepherd, but Cain was a farmer.

Early man were hunter gatherers. These were farmers and shepherds and were living later.

I have a friend called Adam, he wasn't the first man.

Last edited:
E

eternally-gratefull

I can only ask you to please show me in the scripture where there is two 1st comings 2 resurrections Daniel 12 1 playing out twice. Another thing they all ready looked upon HIM who they pierced all the tribes were there that is why Saul new he was from Benjamin and John new he was from Aron a Levite The seed you are talking about is Yeshua the single seed = zreah resh ayin or zra not zraim This is what the promise seed is I have the Torah barasheet =genesis right in front of me When Yeshua says it is finished it is finished without being mean do you understand what you are saying when you say there is this group of people zionist jews whoever that are special. I have listen to the John Hagees and countless others who cant even read hebrew and take everybodys money and steal others hard work 4 blood moons look it up. Please look up were zionism comes from better yet show me in the scriptures. thank you ps ZONE dosent just google piont and click. she has studied very hard I can see that in her coments. One last thing do you know how most of the scriptures came to be? Do you think that Isa. Jer. Eze. ect. wrote down the scriptures and just drop them off in a tsadiq box how do you think they came about and no googleing LOL. You would not want to do what you say ZONE does right. This is fun your are to have a good time when studying the WORD of GOD right.

you all should be ashamed of yourself. A nice young lady came in here and asked a basic question, and a bunch of people took her thread and destroyed it causing division and hate by changing the discussion to discussion going on all overt this chat room.. why did we have to bring it in here? you all don't have enough rooms already discussing this?? It appears some people are far more worried about dividing the church than studying Gods word. so they go surfing the net to get all the dirt they can find on people they hate, and declare it as truth. HA!

If you have any questions about why I said this. I said we should be more worried about spreading the gospel to ALL these people, and you disregarded it to puff someone up.

If you all want to talk about this stuff, take it to another thread. As for the bible verses you quoted. look it up. I have posted them MANY times over the past two years..or start another thread, and I will show you. But i am not going to continue to destroy this thread. Notice that she has not even been back in here? I wonder why!!

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
HA?
the allegory of Free and bond is Old and New Covenant.
believers in CHRIST and rejecters of Christ.

JUST READ IT.
I agree and never said differantly thanks for that truth though

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Basically, for the OP, 'Jews' and 'gentiles', back in Jesus' day, were different sects of religion as well as people who traced their heritage through a certain lineage.

But today, it's almost impossible to trace that and the religious 'groups' as they used to be are gone. Jesus and the apostles wanted to unify people with Jesus' teaching.

'there is nether Jew nor Gentile, slave nor free, nor is their male or female, for all are one under Jesus'.

As religious mindsets go, generally, those of 'Israel' are one's who 'strive toward God', rather than the old 'Jacob', which means 'supplanter'. And Esau was the one who 'gave up his birthright'. When they were born, 'Jacob' came out of the womb holding Esau's heel. That's how their name's came about.

But God made covenants with both Israel and with Ishmael you have to remember that.

So anyone who strives with God could be called 'Israel' in a manner of speaking, and it's also the muslim meaning of 'jihad', which is not what most people think; it's actually a word that means something like 'searches for God's true form'.

It's a personal thing.

Ishmael means 'the rejected, or 'outcast'.

God made covenants with both the 'rejected' and the one who 'strives with God'.
And this is shown by and at the cross the whole which includes the resurrection where one is saved after they see their own death and the need for life cry out for it and receive it in full

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Lately I've been confused about this one thing. Don't we all come from Adam?
If so, why some are Gentiles and others are Jews? When did Jews become Jews?

I don't know OT so good yet so I'd like an explanation, something small that explains it.
But didn't God tell Abraham that he would have lots of children? (something about nations), so aren't we gentiles from him too?
So, from what I understand, physical ancestry is not impossible but hard to get so in a way, it's lost from all those years.
PAGES OF OTHER POSTS EXPRESSING ALL MANNER OF THINGS....

THEN ZONE POSTS -

i repeat - Islam/Muslims are NOT a race.

Islam is a Religion.

i didn't say you did...i was making a point.

were.

prove those people exist today as a race.

Judaism is a religion, not a race.

chinese jews

Palestinian Arab jews

Ashkenazi jews

Sephardic jews

Ethiopian jews

Yemeni jews

Iranian jews

etc etc etc

please tell me who are "those descended from Judah, who are a race and a nation"

since there are no genealogical records further than the Middle Sges and most certainly beyond 70AD prove any of your assertion about who is a jew today - AND who is a gentile.

you can't.

don't you realize that's THE PLAN?
THEN:

Well lets see.

I could do like Zone did and do an internet search of anything which would support that they are jews.. And then post them all over here, claiming it is truth, but then all we would have is one idea vs another. non of which can be proven (can anything found on the internet really be trusted?)

or I could turn to the word of God and read things like God promised he would never destroy that seed, but he would preserve it as long as their is life on this earth, even when they were in sin and dispersed all over the world. and then I could just trust him to KEEP HIS PROMISE.

Does this prove they are jews in Israel? No? Does it prove the race still exists? Well unless God lied. We must trust him that they do.

so lets stick to the word of God. and get off these conspiracy theories that do NOTHING to spread the gospel of Christ. and focus on spreading that same gospel to Zionists. Islamist's, Jews, Palestinians. And the rest of the world.. what ya say??

wouldn't that be better??
MORE POSTS BY OTHERS EXPRESSING ALL MANNER OF THINGS...

THEN:

you all should be ashamed of yourself. A nice young lady came in here and asked a basic question, and a bunch of people took her thread and destroyed it causing division and hate by changing the discussion to discussion going on all overt this chat room.. why did we have to bring it in here? you all don't have enough rooms already discussing this?? It appears some people are far more worried about dividing the church than studying Gods word. so they go surfing the net to get all the dirt they can find on people they hate, and declare it as truth. HA!

If you have any questions about why I said this. I said we should be more worried about spreading the gospel to ALL these people, and you disregarded it to puff someone up.

If you all want to talk about this stuff, take it to another thread. As for the bible verses you quoted. look it up. I have posted them MANY times over the past two years..or start another thread, and I will show you. But i am not going to continue to destroy this thread.
Notice that she has not even been back in here? I wonder why!!
:rolleyes:

Dec 26, 2012
A

Abiding

because she wont!

so protect yourself at all times

and dont be a

zone

Jun 13, 2010
hehehehehehe

P

PeteWaldo

Maybe I didn't bold enough font before. You failed to reply to my request altogether. I bolded and enlarged my request this time. Do you understand that the reason you have to dither on avoiding the truth is because your doctrine comes from the enemy. Instead of obfuscating this time please exegete that verse for us. Do you believe that God, through Moses, and Eve were lying?
No God was not lying. It is us who do not understand scriptures.
As you aptly demonstrate.
Because the word cannot have a particular interpretation.
It is not a matter of interpretation because that verse is straight forward and not open to interpretation. That's why, for the third time, you failed to be honest enough to simply address the verse in question.
Your doctrine was fathered by the very serpent you believe fathered part of the human race.
And it isn't like you weren't warned:

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

W

wdeaton65

Crosspreacher can you read Hebrew? Will you show me in HEBREW what you are talking about in barasheet Genesis? I am talking about the Cain and Abel thing are you saying eve had sex with nachash the serpent?? thanks.

Mar 8, 2013
PAGES OF OTHER POSTS EXPRESSING ALL MANNER OF THINGS....

THEN ZONE POSTS -

THEN:

MORE POSTS BY OTHERS EXPRESSING ALL MANNER OF THINGS...

THEN:

:rolleyes:
Iranian Jewish women are very attractive .. just sayin' :O

C

crosspreacher

Crosspreacher can you read Hebrew? Will you show me in HEBREW what you are talking about in barasheet Genesis? I am talking about the Cain and Abel thing are you saying eve had sex with nachash the serpent?? thanks.
No i don't understand Hebrew. Can you translate it for me please?

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
I hope you don't mind I think this might help

[video=youtube;OWwOJlOI1nU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWwOJlOI1nU[/video]
Thanks do not mind one bit never did that is why I believe and trust in God who pulled me out of danger and every day remember to die to flesh thus being alive in Spirit and truth escaping the dangers of this world and when I do not I have an Advocate to learn from and be taught where I made a left turn when it should have been a right turn or not at all.