Just saying hello 😊

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lacrimosa

Sep 5, 2022
Hi! Praise God πŸ˜€

How are you all doing?
I am from Europe and I got saved more than 2 years ago out of the occult (and my sin basically). I am looking for bible-believing christians friends to share what we are struggling with, to pray with, to do online bible study and so on! 😊

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Hi there and welcome aboard.
Are there a lot of Protestants in Poland?

ThyKingdomComeSoon

Apr 1, 2023
Hi! Praise God πŸ˜€

How are you all doing?
I am from Europe and I got saved more than 2 years ago out of the occult (and my sin basically). I am looking for bible-believing christians friends to share what we are struggling with, to pray with, to do online bible study and so on! 😊
Welcome to our group of believers i am glad you got out of the occult.

A serious question, have you gotten rid of all materials such as books, etc in relation to the occult in your house or apartment, posters pictures tarot cards runes? I strongly urge you do so!

Welcome and blessings.

Lacrimosa

Sep 5, 2022
Welcome to our group of believers i am glad you got out of the occult.

A serious question, have you gotten rid of all materials such as books, etc in relation to the occult in your house or apartment, posters pictures tarot cards runes? I strongly urge you do so!

Welcome and blessings.
Thank you for the reply!

Yes, indeed I did. When I was starting my christian journey I used to be a part of facebook group called "from new age to Jesus" and I used to listen and follow their advises a lot, so throwing books/other new age stuff was one of the first things I did as new convert.
I would very much appreciete prayers for my mom, since she was the once who introduced me to new age spirtuality and even right now she is in it πŸ₯Ί

Lacrimosa

Sep 5, 2022
Hi there and welcome aboard.
Are there a lot of Protestants in Poland?
Hi there!

Not really πŸ˜…
Less than 1% I think... Preaching the gospel, leaving the leaflets in public places, buses, trams but still our country needs big time revival and more godly people!!!

ThyKingdomComeSoon

Apr 1, 2023
Thank you for the reply!

Yes, indeed I did. When I was starting my christian journey I used to be a part of facebook group called "from new age to Jesus" and I used to listen and follow their advises a lot, so throwing books/other new age stuff was one of the first things I did as new convert.
I would very much appreciete prayers for my mom, since she was the once who introduced me to new age spirtuality and even right now she is in it πŸ₯Ί
I certainly will prey for her!

Blessings

Jun 21, 2023
I don't know why, but your profile picture reminds me of when I was in Poland :LOL:

Lacrimosa

Sep 5, 2022
I don't know why, but your profile picture reminds me of when I was in Poland :LOL:
No way!
This profile is view from my window!
Don't tell me you were here!!

How did you like Poland?
I would love to visit UK and I was planning to when coronation was taking place in London (Ray Comfort was inviting people to preach with him on this day) but in the end I did not. I prayed though.

Jun 21, 2023
No way!
This profile is view from my window!
Don't tell me you were here!!

How did you like Poland?
I would love to visit UK and I was planning to when coronation was taking place in London (Ray Comfort was inviting people to preach with him on this day) but in the end I did not. I prayed though.
Yes I've been there! I lived in Krakow for a week, I loved my time there but I miss it dearly. I was there right before Covid and had to come back early. I love and study history, so I found the city amazing. I'd never been somewhere so far from the ocean before and still haven't to this day! The air was so fresh.

Ah you like Ray Comfort I take it? I used to follow him closely, I even started street preaching. Very difficult, but God provides the courage and wisdom!

Visiting the UK is great, I would just say avoid the big cities!

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
I would very much appreciete prayers for my mom
Will do.
I am looking for bible-believing christians friends to share what we are struggling with, to pray with, to do online bible study and so on! 😊
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II). ← PG Rated "Approved" *
↑ suggestion for good place to start to:

"...love God and want to serve Him with all my
heart, strength and everything I have!" Amen?

Grace, Peace, And JOY!… + RICH Blessings β™« πŸ˜‡ ↑

* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance:

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Lacrimosa

Sep 5, 2022
Yes I've been there! I lived in Krakow for a week, I loved my time there but I miss it dearly. I was there right before Covid and had to come back early. I love and study history, so I found the city amazing. I'd never been somewhere so far from the ocean before and still haven't to this day! The air was so fresh.

Ah you like Ray Comfort I take it? I used to follow him closely, I even started street preaching. Very difficult, but God provides the courage and wisdom!

Visiting the UK is great, I would just say avoid the big cities!
I see.
I live in Lodz as for the moment.

Fresh air in Cracow? No way. Cracow is famous for having bad air and there are even jokes about how "smog wawelski" lives there (word smog and smok sound very similiar, smok means dragon while smog is smog so it's word play; wawel on the other hand was in middle ages kings residence; it's a hill; there are polish legends about it)

I love Ray Comfort, his preaching made me saved and I evangelize right now as he does.

You are doing street preaching? That's amazing! Do you record any videos of it?

Jun 21, 2023
I see.
I live in Lodz as for the moment.

Fresh air in Cracow? No way. Cracow is famous for having bad air and there are even jokes about how "smog wawelski" lives there (word smog and smok sound very similiar, smok means dragon while smog is smog so it's word play; wawel on the other hand was in middle ages kings residence; it's a hill; there are polish legends about it)

I love Ray Comfort, his preaching made me saved and I evangelize right now as he does.

You are doing street preaching? That's amazing! Do you record any videos of it?
Suppose its better than what I grew up with in my city, I grew up in a fairly industrial city, so maybe that's it aha. I actually saw the things about the dragon, like some statue that breathed fire, though I never got to see that sadly.

That's awesome! God is great!

And I used to, not actively anymore. And yeah I have one, though since it has other people I'd rather not publicly upload it, sorry about that!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hi! Praise God πŸ˜€

How are you all doing?
I am from Europe and I got saved more than 2 years ago out of the occult (and my sin basically). I am looking for bible-
believing christians friends to share what we are struggling with, to pray with, to do online bible study and so on! 😊

Welcome!
:)

resto

Feb 25, 2019
Hi! Praise God πŸ˜€

How are you all doing?
Hi. Amen
Me Good
You came to the right place. Lots of smart Bible People here. Wise ones too

Lacrimosa

Sep 5, 2022
Suppose its better than what I grew up with in my city, I grew up in a fairly industrial city, so maybe that's it aha. I actually saw the things about the dragon, like some statue that breathed fire, though I never got to see that sadly.

That's awesome! God is great!

And I used to, not actively anymore. And yeah I have one, though since it has other people I'd rather not publicly upload it, sorry about that!
No worries Dave!
All what matters is that you are preaching.
May God bless you with that!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi Lacrimosa, welcome to the fun and fellowship at CC!!! Some of my relatives were from Prussia which is not there now, Idk exactly why they let that happen. Anyway, hope to see you around the Forums and may you and your time here be blestπŸ™πŸ˜Š