Mark of the Beast.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PeteWaldo

Huh ?

Muslims are anti-Christian, in-so-far as they oppose the Church

Muslims are not the only Church-opposing anti-Christians on earth
I'm not called to engage in an exchange with someone capable of blaspheming YHWH with "i think the Judeo-Christian "God in heaven" is a hostile, advanced, Alien out in space, with some sort of "space walkie talkie" capable of transmitting voice-and-data, straight thru the skulls, of people upon this planet, who thereby receive "Religious messages".", and creating their own unique eschatology on the fly, but I'll reply to this part for the benefit of other forum members and lurkers who also seem to have so much trouble grasping this simple truth.

Muslims are certainly not the only antichrists. Communism is another doctrine that can't stand the light of truth. Let alone random atheists, agnostics and such. Today 53 nations ban or restrict the Bible and/or Christian materials, most of which are Islamic and a few others of which are communist.
Persecution.com

However Muslims are the ONLY group that follow A FALSE PROPHET that EACH AND EVERY ONE OF WHICH is NECESSARILY ANTICHRIST as an ARTICLE OF THEIR FAITH in the false prophet Muhammad. That's 1/4 of mankind that are also required to DISBELIEVE the crucifixion of Christ, and DENY the Son of God, and REJECT His shed blood, AS ARTICLES OF FAITH in THE false prophet Muhammad. That's 1.5 billion people that are taught that to confess that Jesus is the Son of God, or even pray in Jesus' name, is to commit the single most egregious - and ONLY UNFORGIVABLE SIN ("shirk") - as compared to child rape, or cold blooded mass murder, for example, which may be forgiven.

Sura 19:88
They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" 89 Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:

Surah 9.29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. 30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

1John 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

Surah 4:157
That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

Matthew 16:21
From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

Satan's messenger, THE false prophet Muhammad, filled his followers with complete resolve as to what to DISBELIEVE and DENY and REJECT. Islam is to Christianity as the negative is to a photograph. The ONLY ANTI-A-SPECIFIC-RELIGION CULT ON EARTH.

Commanded to conquer all kingdoms, and subjugate all people to DISBELIEVING the crucifixion of Christ, DENYING the Son of God and REJECTING His shed blood as articles of their faith in the false prophet Muhammad alone.

Bukhari, V1 B2 #24 Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives an property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Which conquest they've nearly completed in John's "whole world". Particularly in recent years in conjunction with the forces of anti-Zionism that work toward the same end that Muhammad, Hitler and every other anti-Semite has had - persecution and genocide of Jews.

Sahih Bukhari B52 #177 Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "the Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

1ead4250.png

In other words, through an ethnographic hermeneutic, nearly John's "whole world" has already been conquered by the "beast" and is marked by the name of the Islamic beast - TODAY.

Strong's
world
New Testament Greek Definition:
3625 oikoumene {oy-kou-men'-ay}
feminine participle present passive of 3611 (as noun, by
implication of 1093); TDNT - 5:157,674; n f
AV - world 14, earth 1; 15
1) the inhabited earth
1a) the portion of the earth inhabited by the Greeks, in
distinction from the lands of the barbarians

1b) the Roman empire, all the subjects of the empire
1c) the whole inhabited earth, the world
1d) the inhabitants of the earth, men
2) the universe, the world

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast {Islam - Muslim}, or the number {666} of his name.

the global inter-national opposition to the Church comports with the End Times of Apostasy (Rev 20:7-9)

if the "Beast" is a symbol, then so is the "false Prophet of the Beast" a symbol-- you cannot claim one is symbolic, but the other is literal

you do not need to mis-construe Revelation, to observe hostility, between Muslims & Christians. What are you seeking to accomplish?? You do not need Revelation's chance mention, of a "false Prophet", to notice that Islam has been opposing the Church, for over a thousand years.

The Islamic conquest of Constantinople in 1453 AD "unbound Satan" (Rev 20:7), who has since recruited a global khabbal of anti-Christian opposition to the Church, e.g. Karl Marxism. Revelation makes no direct mention of Muhammad, as a Prophet of "God in heaven", or otherwise. And, there is no need to try to force Muhammad into Revelation. Nothing Islam has done, has failed to fulfill the "Revelation chronology". The Islamic conquest of Constantinople occurred "on Divine time", after (about) a thousand years, of Constantinople's reign on earth. And, at the same time, the Renaissance arose in Italy, the Reformation across Europe, secular humanism becoming Communism, etc., (at least some of) which Islam supported, if anybody cares. All also "on Divine time".

Courtesy of everybody obeying what they claim "God in heaven" told them, severally, mankind now stands at Rev 20:9a.

Muhammad is not directly mentioned in Revelation, and trying to force him in there, is a waste of your time. Revelation focuses on the Christian world; through the Apostle John, "God in heaven" was promising persecuted Christians, of the 1st century AD, an ultimate victory over the pagan Roman empire (= Rev 19). Revelation ignores the rest of the world, until the Christian world is intruded upon, ending the Christian Millennium (= Rev 20:1-6), and un-binding Satan (= Rev 20:7). Seemingly, if subtly, Revelation implies that, during the Christian Millennium, Satan engineers a "prison escape" by appealing out beyond the borders of Christendom, to "Gog & Magog" everywhere else. But that is reading into the text. All Revelation states, is that the Christian Millennium ends, Satan is un-bound, and recruits "Gog & Magog" world-wde opposition vs. the Church. By the time Revelation takes a global perspective, the Christian Millennium has been ended, Satan un-bound, and basically everybody world-wide recruited into "Satan's earth-world-wide patronage network" of hand-outs, secret-side-incomes, and other bribes & trickeries. From the Revelation perspective, that "patronage network" includes Islam (at least from ~15th century AD), since Islam ended the Christian Millennium, and funded anti-Christian opposition to the Church, from then thru today.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 15, 2013
[video=youtube_share;d4IUb4u98KU]http://youtu.be/d4IUb4u98KU[/video]

Jan 21, 2013
What is the mark of the beast ?

Its man by nature in works religion. Works controls his head [thinking] and hand [actions]
Rev 13:18

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Oct 14, 2013
Church raptured after the tribulation not before

[video=youtube;A5t3oN6byBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=A5t3oN6byBk[/video]

S

Saved_Forever

To: gotime. I think your on the right track so far.

To change something would be change from worshiping Christ , to a false Christ. ( 1 thess 2 ).

I'm glade you looked at the Bible and all these places, and even made the connection the the golden image set up by the king of Babylon ,( babble = confusion ).

I'm happy you did not resort to computer chips etc... Instead you made the connection to the act of worship, God's commandments and worship of Him, and the worship or commandments of something false or fake .. Looking at the scriptures carefully; is the way.
I agree completely. This mark that gets so much confusion is simply where you stand in your heart! In other words, where is your allegiance? Is it with God or not? If you are for God, you too have a form of a mark as well. In this case, on your forehead! Yes, all believers in Christ have this mark!!

Rev 9:1-6
1. And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 2. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

So, just about everything in Revelation is figurative (or allegorical). Rev 13, the entire chapter is allegorical.

Jan 21, 2013
The beast thinking, his minds philosophy is that man must do something to earn his salvation or God's acceptance, its the same principle of the old proverb Prov 14:12

here is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

It appears to be right in his mind and thinking naturally and rationally. As long as he is in the flesh of nature, his thinking will be that way. And his right hand, indicating doing, ability, will always be controlled by the mind ! In other words, what we do is a product of what we think is right.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
This is a very important topic, as if one recieves the mark of the beasy they will not enter the kingdom of Yahweh. What better resource to tell us what the mark is than the Scriptures.

The RFID chip is not the actual mark of the beast it is the way of enforcement however. The mark of the beast is the oppisite of the mark of YAHWEH. The mark of Yahweh can be found in Scripture: (On a topic this important please take the time to read this, it may be different than what you have heard however it is pure Scripture, if any wish to rufute this please use Scripture and remember this Revelation 12:9, "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan,
who deceives the whole world.")

Exodus 13:9, "And it shall be as a *sign to you upon your hand and as a memorial between your eyes, that Yahweh's Law shall be in your mouth; for with a strong hand Yahweh has brought you out of Egypt."

*Sign is Word #226, Hebrew Dictionary, Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, meaning mark, token, sign, consent, flag, evidence of consent.

Exodus 31:13-17, "Speak also to the children of Israyl, saying; Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for they are a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am Yahweh Who sanctifies you, and makes you holy"....16-17, "Therefore the children of Israyl shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between Me and the
children of Israyl forever, for in six days Yahweh made the heavens and the earth, and on the Seventh Day He rested and was refreshed."

Ezekiel 20:12, "Moreover, I also gave them My Sabbaths, to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am Yahweh Who sanctifies them."

Revelation 14:9-11, "And the third malak followed them, saying with a loud voice: If any man worships the beast and his likeness, and receives his mark in his forehead or upon his hand, The same will drink of the wine of the wrath of Yahweh...........And they have no Sabbath night and day, who worship the beast and his likeness..."

This "sign" is your actions (right hand) which represents strength, what you do with your ability/life and memorial between your eyes Exodus 13:9, that explains the mark of Yahweh says: "memorial between your eyes," what do we remember with that is between our eyes? Our brain, or our thoughts and beliefs.

If you think the Sabbath is only for the Hebrew people and/or gentiles were grafted in during the NT you are Scriptually wrong:

Isayah 56:1-7, "This is what Yahweh says: Keep the judgments, and do justly; for My salvation is near, soon, to come, and My righteousness to be revealed. Blessed is the man who does this, and the son of man who lays hold on it; who keeps the Sabbaths without polluting; defiling, them; and keeps his hand from doing dany evil. Do not let the son of the Gentile, who has joined himself to Yahweh, speak, saying; Yahweh has utterly separated me from His people. Nor let the eunuch say; Behold, I am a dry tree. For this is what Yahweh says: To the eunuchs who keep My Sabbaths, and choose those things which eplease Me, and hold fast to My covenant: I will give to them, in My House, even within My walls, a place and a Name equal to that of sons and of daughters; I will give them the Name of The Everlasting: YAHWEH; which will not be cut off. Also the sons of the Gentile who join themselves to Yahweh, to serve Him, and to love the Name of Yahweh, to be His servants--everyone who keeps the Sabbaths without polluting; defiling, them and who holds fast to My covenant--I will bring them to My holy mountain, and make them joyful in My House of prayer..."

Exodus 12:48-49, "And when a stranger lives among you and wants to sacrifice the Passover to Yahweh, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near, and sacrifice it; and he shall be as a native of the land. But no uncircumcised person shall eat of it. One Law shall be for the nativeborn and for the stranger who dwells among you."

Yahweh told us evil powers would change the Sabbath and Laws through the mouth of the prophet Daniyl:

Daniyl 7:25, "And he will speak great words against Yahweh, and will wear out the saints of Yahweh, and think to change times and Laws..."

Daniel 7:25, "And he shall speak words against the Most High [God] and shall wear out the saints of the Most High and think to change the time [of sacred feasts and holy days] and the law..." AMP

Isayah 24:1-6, "Behold, Yahweh makes the earth empty and makes it waste, perverts the face of it and scatters abroad its inhabitants; And it will be: as with the people, so
with the priest; as with the servant, so with his owner; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with him who takes usury, so with him who gives usury to him: The land will be utterly emptied and utterly plundered, for Yahweh has spoken this word. The earth mourns and fades away, the world mourns and fades away, and the haughty people of the earth languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants of it, because they have transgressed the Laws, changed the ordinance, and broken the everlasting covenant. Because of this, the curse has devoured the earth, and they who dwell therein are desolate; therefore, the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left."

The Sabbath change had nothig to do with the Messiah, it came from Constantine at the council of Nicea 321ad and it is based upon SUN god worship (Sol Invictus Mithra), look up Cardinal James Gibbons quotes on the change of the Sabbath. It is the beast that changed it in the minds of the people; Revelation 17:9, "And here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits." Watch this video to see the Scriptual evidence of who the 1st beast is

And upon her head a name was written - YouTube

To enforce this mark of the beast It's not about worshipping on SUNday, it's about NOT WORSHIPPING ON YAHWEH"S SABBATH.They could make the 7th day the only day you can buy or sell, the world will be in a state of chaos at this time anyway so it may be "organic" for what is happening. Not to mention a crakdown on religious people.

Daniyl 8:12, "And a host was given him against the daily (sacrifice is an added word we could just as well add the daily worship) by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practiced, and succeeded."

Also Yahshua did not rise on SUNday, watch this video please, if you desire truth. 3 days and 3 nights, and this is Yahweh's calendar and not the Bablonian/Julian calendar. If you truly understand the calendar of the Creator of all that is and you put all the Scriptures togather you will see it is impossible to havea SUNday resurrection.

Resurrection - YouTube

john832

May 31, 2013
This is a very important topic, as if one recieves the mark of the beasy they will not enter the kingdom of Yahweh. What better resource to tell us what the mark is than the Scriptures.

The RFID chip is not the actual mark of the beast it is the way of enforcement however. The mark of the beast is the oppisite of the mark of YAHWEH. The mark of Yahweh can be found in Scripture: (On a topic this important please take the time to read this, it may be different than what you have heard however it is pure Scripture, if any wish to rufute this please use Scripture and remember this Revelation 12:9, "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan,
who deceives the whole world.")

Exodus 13:9, "And it shall be as a *sign to you upon your hand and as a memorial between your eyes, that Yahweh's Law shall be in your mouth; for with a strong hand Yahweh has brought you out of Egypt."

*Sign is Word #226, Hebrew Dictionary, Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, meaning mark, token, sign, consent, flag, evidence of consent.

Exodus 31:13-17, "Speak also to the children of Israyl, saying; Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for they are a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am Yahweh Who sanctifies you, and makes you holy"....16-17, "Therefore the children of Israyl shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between Me and the
children of Israyl forever, for in six days Yahweh made the heavens and the earth, and on the Seventh Day He rested and was refreshed."

Ezekiel 20:12, "Moreover, I also gave them My Sabbaths, to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am Yahweh Who sanctifies them."

Revelation 14:9-11, "And the third malak followed them, saying with a loud voice: If any man worships the beast and his likeness, and receives his mark in his forehead or upon his hand, The same will drink of the wine of the wrath of Yahweh...........And they have no Sabbath night and day, who worship the beast and his likeness..."

This "sign" is your actions (right hand) which represents strength, what you do with your ability/life and memorial between your eyes Exodus 13:9, that explains the mark of Yahweh says: "memorial between your eyes," what do we remember with that is between our eyes? Our brain, or our thoughts and beliefs.

If you think the Sabbath is only for the Hebrew people and/or gentiles were grafted in during the NT you are Scriptually wrong:

Isayah 56:1-7, "This is what Yahweh says: Keep the judgments, and do justly; for My salvation is near, soon, to come, and My righteousness to be revealed. Blessed is the man who does this, and the son of man who lays hold on it; who keeps the Sabbaths without polluting; defiling, them; and keeps his hand from doing dany evil. Do not let the son of the Gentile, who has joined himself to Yahweh, speak, saying; Yahweh has utterly separated me from His people. Nor let the eunuch say; Behold, I am a dry tree. For this is what Yahweh says: To the eunuchs who keep My Sabbaths, and choose those things which eplease Me, and hold fast to My covenant: I will give to them, in My House, even within My walls, a place and a Name equal to that of sons and of daughters; I will give them the Name of The Everlasting: YAHWEH; which will not be cut off. Also the sons of the Gentile who join themselves to Yahweh, to serve Him, and to love the Name of Yahweh, to be His servants--everyone who keeps the Sabbaths without polluting; defiling, them and who holds fast to My covenant--I will bring them to My holy mountain, and make them joyful in My House of prayer..."

Exodus 12:48-49, "And when a stranger lives among you and wants to sacrifice the Passover to Yahweh, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near, and sacrifice it; and he shall be as a native of the land. But no uncircumcised person shall eat of it. One Law shall be for the nativeborn and for the stranger who dwells among you."

Yahweh told us evil powers would change the Sabbath and Laws through the mouth of the prophet Daniyl:

Daniyl 7:25, "And he will speak great words against Yahweh, and will wear out the saints of Yahweh, and think to change times and Laws..."

Daniel 7:25, "And he shall speak words against the Most High [God] and shall wear out the saints of the Most High and think to change the time [of sacred feasts and holy days] and the law..." AMP

Isayah 24:1-6, "Behold, Yahweh makes the earth empty and makes it waste, perverts the face of it and scatters abroad its inhabitants; And it will be: as with the people, so
with the priest; as with the servant, so with his owner; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with him who takes usury, so with him who gives usury to him: The land will be utterly emptied and utterly plundered, for Yahweh has spoken this word. The earth mourns and fades away, the world mourns and fades away, and the haughty people of the earth languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants of it, because they have transgressed the Laws, changed the ordinance, and broken the everlasting covenant. Because of this, the curse has devoured the earth, and they who dwell therein are desolate; therefore, the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left."

The Sabbath change had nothig to do with the Messiah, it came from Constantine at the council of Nicea 321ad and it is based upon SUN god worship (Sol Invictus Mithra), look up Cardinal James Gibbons quotes on the change of the Sabbath. It is the beast that changed it in the minds of the people; Revelation 17:9, "And here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits." Watch this video to see the Scriptual evidence of who the 1st beast is

And upon her head a name was written - YouTube

To enforce this mark of the beast It's not about worshipping on SUNday, it's about NOT WORSHIPPING ON YAHWEH"S SABBATH.They could make the 7th day the only day you can buy or sell, the world will be in a state of chaos at this time anyway so it may be "organic" for what is happening. Not to mention a crakdown on religious people.

Daniyl 8:12, "And a host was given him against the daily (sacrifice is an added word we could just as well add the daily worship) by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practiced, and succeeded."

Also Yahshua did not rise on SUNday, watch this video please, if you desire truth. 3 days and 3 nights, and this is Yahweh's calendar and not the Bablonian/Julian calendar. If you truly understand the calendar of the Creator of all that is and you put all the Scriptures togather you will see it is impossible to havea SUNday resurrection.

Resurrection - YouTube
Hizikyah has nailed it here, the day of worship is the the mark. Done and done. Believe what you will.

L

letti

I have one important question, how exactly will the being able to buy, and sell be carried out?How will that be enforced or restricted?I't says if one does not take the mark they won't be able to?

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
I have one important question, how exactly will the being able to buy, and sell be carried out?How will that be enforced or restricted?I't says if one does not take the mark they won't be able to?
This is not exactly spelled out, so Scriptually we cant be 100% sure.

IMO, from what we do see in the Scriptures and in the world, the rfid chip seems to be the method of enforcement, not the mark but method of enforcement. They could make it so the 7th day is the only day you could buy gas and/or food. Forcing one to comply or be an outcast. The world will be in chaos, so there may be an "excuse" to have this that will not seem strange to most the world...

S

Saved_Forever

Look at it this way. Suppose you go to Saudi Arabia. Now suppose they KNOW you are a Christian. No supposing here. You are not allowed to participate in Government affairs such as make new laws because you are an Infedel. Only Muslims can do that. If you go to court accusing a Muslim of wrong doing and even have hard core indisputable evidence that this Muslim is guilty, you are guilty instead. If the Muslim accused you, the Christian, of wrong doing, then it's either off to jail for you or off with your head! It also goes for all positions. If you own a store or work for a Muslim operated store, you, as a Christian, can never hold a higher position than a Muslim. A Muslim can, and sometime do, shut down stores that non Muslims operate. It doesn't have to be Christian oriented. It could be a hardware store operated by Christians and they can shut it down.

The point is that Muslims in Islamic controlled countries don't want you there. They will do ANYTHING to remove you from their country because they (Muslims) in a general whole, don't want to hear about your filthy Bible so they will go, at all cost, to remove it. It seems to me that they know the Bible is true and they want to keep it far away from the people. So, therefore, buying and selling is very difficult to do.

Use this video as an example of the hatred that goes on. Multiculturalisme et islam en France reportage de CBN - YouTube

L

letti

This is not exactly spelled out, so Scriptually we cant be 100% sure.

IMO, from what we do see in the Scriptures and in the world, the rfid chip seems to be the method of enforcement, not the mark but method of enforcement. They could make it so the 7th day is the only day you could buy gas and/or food. Forcing one to comply or be an outcast. The world will be in chaos, so there may be an "excuse" to have this that will not seem strange to most the world...
Sorry,I should have read up further to your other post,I think you make a lot of sense in what your saying.I know it is all back to sun worship.

Oct 14, 2013
What does the united nation control ? Does not the un currently use alot of embargos to restrict countries from trading hmmmmmmmmmmmm somthing to think about . This is just step one