Morning glory :D

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shekaniah

Uplifting prayer sent your way! :)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
So i decided to lay down in bed in the dark and i realized that i was sick of waiting for the kind of relationship i wanted with god. I remembered when scripture says ask and you will recieve seek and you will find knock and the door will be opened, and i cried out to god in my mind that i have been asking for a long time that i have been at the door knocking for a long time and he hasn't answered. I told him i wanted to love him like he loves me that i wanted our love for each other to overflow through out the heavens and the universe. It wasnt long after i said these things that a song came on that said this will be the last night i feel alone then soon after another song came on that was also like god was speaking directly at me about my wanting to love him like that. that is either two coincidences or this may very well be the last day i don't have the relationship i want with god. I know that the odds are this is just a coincidence but i am hoping i can finally rest and be content in the fathers love. I told him I was willing to lose everything and give him anything just to have that relationship with him. I just don't think i can go on without loving him like he loves me, I have waited so long for it and i really hope this is it but i guess i will know in the morning

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

Blain is an amazing young man! I desire above all thing that The Lord will visit you prefectly that you will rest and be happy so that His presence is what will feed you and that you will give it to those He sends to you GBYIA

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I have this strange feeling inside me like a refreshing feeling in my soul, all i can think about is what my life has been missing that is of course love. Whenever i think of a word that would describe the relationship with god i want the only word i can think of is beautiful, Honestly i have been told and have read about treasures in heaven and about how great heaven will be but i think the greatest treasure and the greatest miracle is for the father and us the children to love each other at such a level as i described. I just really hope i didn't pray for nothing because i would have heaven here on earth if i had the relationship with god that he intended us to have with him. I am kind of scared because what if i can't have it yet i know it is supposed to be a steady climb but without the love of god and the love for him my life feels fake somehow. God himself created the heavens and the universe with such awesome power so i know this would be easier than breathing for him but it would be a pure miracle to me.