Muslims Threaten To KILL Christians On ASU Campus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JesusIsAll

The discussion is Muslim and 'Christian ' behavior on campus and the more I think of the video the more I'm convinced it was a terrible witness on the part of the so called Christians.
Especially that guy with the Quran, aggressively charging people, in their face, screaming: great testimony for Christ. If the police had hauled him off, I'd not have blinked, as he seemed to be inciting violence and disturbing the peace, actually, being a real horse's rear.

And now, without further adieu, will you give a round of applause to the religion of peace!

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah."

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)..."

Quran (61:4) - "Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way."

Just lovely. And don't believe your lying eyes, what they're doing everywhere they get off the leash.

Nov 19, 2012
When Muslims at a teaching website tell you you are wrong and your polemic insists those Muslims are wrong, it is you who is hardened and closed.
I have exegesis to back up my assertions.

They do not.

If you think you're going to be there when people speak of Islam you'd best come knowing something about Islam. Otherwise, you're a punchline for promoting lies in the name of Islam.
I've been debating Muslims before you were even born.

In Muslim countries that'll get you killed.
I'm in the land of freedom of speech and religion...:)

Don't go to those places. Their polemics arrive with a sword behind their disputation toward infidels who lie about Islam.
And when you don't know the Qur'an because you've never read it in Arabic, which is the only way it is to be understood, and instead cut and paste pecked sura you think support your "knowledge" , you fail!
Show me a specific Arabic word in which I 'fail'.

If not...then you fail.

You have no knowledge of Islam's Qur'an. You don't even know the basics as is proven here repeatedly. And by Muslim websites.
Show us...instead of your meritless assertions...

What you're doing is teaching heresy! And I would pray that is quite against the rules here.
No...and...no.

When you try to equate Islam's false god with Jesus, and claim allah's son was our Jesus, that's heresy. And brother, that's not even what Islam teaches!
The authors of the Koran dress the pagan god 'allah' up to mimic the true Biblical God, Jesus.

Word_Swordsman

Sep 16, 2014
If you considered the source, then you would see that I am correct...but....you can't be bothered....your mind is officially hardened and closed...
With sadness having to refer folks to the Quran, it is necessary to address the huge concern for Christians whose world is a while a college campus, being threatened by any religious extremists that threaten violence in the name of their god.

I won't try to impress anyone by presenting the text in Arabic. That isn't necessary. Most Muslims can't read Arabic, so why post it here? It's a distraction.

Posting commentary that serves to re-word the text is unwise, especially when not giving credit to the source.

Now simply read the text without distractions. I'll use the Arberry translation/interpretation, an open source work.

XXXIX THE COMPANIES
In the Name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate
39:1 The sending down of the Book is from God the All-mighty, the All-wise.
We have sent down to thee the Book with the truth; so worship God, making thy religion His sincerely. Belongs not sincere religion to God? And those who take protectors, apart from Him -- 'We only serve them that they may bring us nigh in nearness to God' -- surely God shall judge between them touching that whereon they are at variance.
39:5 Surely God guides not him who is a liar, unthankful. Had God desired to take to Him a son, He would have chosen whatever He willed of that He has created. Glory be to Him! He is God, the One, the Omnipotent.
He created the heavens and the earth in truth, wrapping night about the day, and wrapping the day about the night; and He has subjected the sun and the moon, each of them running to a stated term. Is not He the All-mighty, the All-forgiving? He created you of a single soul, then from it He appointed its mate; and He sent down to you of the cattle eight couples. He creates you in your mothers' wombs creation after creation in threefold shadows.
That then is God, your Lord; to Him belongs the Kingdom; there is no god but He; so how are you turned about?
If you are unthankful, God is independent of you, yet He approves not unthankfulness in His servants; but if you are thankful, He will approve it in you. And no soul laden bears the load of another. Then to your Lord shall you return, and He will tell you what you have been doing.

There's no mention of Jesus there. It speaks of "Allah" from start to finish in the book. Their concept of "Son of God" is no man born of a woman, though they have no problem with prophets born of a woman. They consider Jesus a prophet that came before Muhammad, that deserves to be heard. Muhammad believed what Jesus said was distorted in the 6 centuries before him, distorted, corrupted, and only that 7th century prophet preached the truth until it was recorded for him.

Accepting a marriage of Islam and Christianity, "Chrislam", is the most satanic compromise yet.

Nov 19, 2012
With sadness having to refer folks to the Quran, it is necessary to address the huge concern for Christians whose world is a while a college campus, being threatened by any religious extremists that threaten violence in the name of their god.
Muslims produce idle threats all the time....then again, so do a lot of people of all faiths...no news here.

I won't try to impress anyone by presenting the text in Arabic. That isn't necessary. Most Muslims can't read Arabic, so why post it here? It's a distraction.
Its there for the scant few who wish to verify it for themselves...like myself...

Posting commentary that serves to re-word the text is unwise, especially when not giving credit to the source.
What exactly would be incorrectly 're-worded'.....let me know in the rare event that you find a flaw...

Now simply read the text without distractions. I'll use the Arberry translation/interpretation, an open source work.

XXXIX THE COMPANIES
In the Name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate
39:1 The sending down of
the Book is from God the All-mighty, the All-wise.
We have sent down to thee the Book with the truth; so worship God, making thy religion His sincerely. Belongs not sincere religion to God? And those who take protectors, apart from Him -- 'We only serve them that they may bring us nigh in nearness to God' -- surely God shall judge between them touching that whereon they are at variance.
39:5 Surely God guides not him who is a liar, unthankful. Had God desired to take to Him a son, He would have chosen whatever He willed of that He has created. Glory be to Him! He is God, the One, the Omnipotent.
He created the heavens and the earth in truth, wrapping night about the day, and wrapping the day about the night; and He has subjected the sun and the moon, each of them running to a stated term. Is not He the All-mighty, the All-forgiving? He created you of a single soul, then from it He appointed its mate; and He sent down to you of the cattle eight couples. He creates you in your mothers' wombs creation after creation in threefold shadows.
That then is God, your Lord; to Him belongs the Kingdom; there is no god but He; so how are you turned about?
If you are unthankful, God is independent of you, yet He approves not unthankfulness in His servants; but if you are thankful, He will approve it in you. And no soul laden bears the load of another. Then to your Lord shall you return, and He will tell you what you have been doing.

There's no mention of Jesus there. It speaks of "Allah" from start to finish in the book.

The Book (i.e. Alkitab) is the Holy Bible to begin with...what then do you think follows...?

Study time for you...

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
That guy yelling at the muslims has some serious anger issues. He is unable to control himself and then dare declare that the muslims were manifesting? That is a horrid display and in actual fact deserve any recompense from their actions.

Don't be a fool and be surprised if your beaten for doing wrong.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
That guy yelling at the muslims has some serious anger issues. He is unable to control himself and then dare declare that the muslims were manifesting? That is a horrid display and in actual fact deserve any recompense from their actions.

Right. Now compare the Apostle Paul on Mars Hill with those in the video.

Both places were at an intellectual venue.
Audience in both were pagan
Paul reasoned (v.17) with them, the ones in the video raged.
Paul stirred up a hunger, these stirred up hatred.
Paul used their deity as a spring board for the Gospel; these used the Koran to further spew their hatred.
Paul Preached the Gospel, who knows what these were preaching.
Many wanted to hear further what Paul had to say; who'd want to hear anything further from these brutes?
Paul ended up with converts, these are only endangering the peace for other sincere christian students on campus.

Now while Paul was waiting for them at Athens, his spirit was provoked within him as he saw that the city was full of idols. So he reasoned in the synagogue with the Jews and the devout persons, and in the marketplace every day with those who happened to be there. Some of the Epicurean and Stoic philosophers also conversed with him. And some said, "What does this babbler wish to say?" Others said, "He seems to be a preacher of foreign divinities"—because he was preaching Jesus and the resurrection. And they took him and brought him to the Areopagus, saying, "May we know what this new teaching is that you are presenting? For you bring some strange things to our ears. We wish to know therefore what these things mean." Now all the Athenians and the foreigners who lived there would spend their time in nothing except telling or hearing something new. So Paul, standing in the midst of the Areopagus, said: "Men of Athens, I perceive that in every way you are very religious. For as I passed along and observed the objects of your worship, I found also an altar with this inscription, 'To the unknown god.' What therefore you worship as unknown, this I proclaim to you. The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in temples made by man, nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything. And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place, that they should seek God, and perhaps feel their way toward him and find him. Yet he is actually not far from each one of us, for "'In him we live and move and have our being'; as even some of your own poets have said, "'For we are indeed his offspring.' Being then God's offspring, we ought not to think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by the art and imagination of man. The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent, because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead." Now when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked. But others said, "We will hear you again about this." So Paul went out from their midst.
(Act 17:16-33)

Last edited:
U

Ukorin

For someone who holds belief in the Trinity as the basis of Salvation, rather than belief in Christ... I expect no less.

Word_Swordsman

Sep 16, 2014

If that had been you listening to John the Baptist, would you think the same? Did John do wrong by outraging rulers who were living in sin, so much they took his head off?

Word_Swordsman

Sep 16, 2014
There's enough stress being on campus, getting through courses, achieving one's goals. Over at least the last 15 years there has been increasing conflict between Muslims, especially those not born in America, putting stress upon American rights and all religions other than Islam.

Caucasian students are expected to be quiet, go along with policy most universities require, be courteous to foreign exchange students, never disturb a Muslim regardless of race. They can protest against American ways and religions, but we must not stir the pot. By not standing up exercising our rights for decades, such groups are usurping unwritten rights over legitimate rights. Many Americans have been steaming pots, now coming to a boil. Either stand up for your rights, or lose them is at the heart of the conflicts we are witnessing.

A college campus should be off limits to threats, but cherish free speech. Suppressing Christians for the sake of peace doesn't work, as the enemies of Christ only get bolder. Swift action like banning the students that made the death threats should be expected, but it's unlikely as a general policy, probably too late to change, too many universities accepting large donations from Saudi Arabia on condition that Islam is promoted and tolerance is complete. Follow the money.

Jan 6, 2014
Bowmen,

excuse my ignorance, but are you saying the Quran is sacred scripture equal to the bible which has been misinterpreted by Muslims?

trying to understand.

B

blessedlady

I am not a fan of islam or any muslim, but I think they are right on the homosexual/same sex marriage issue. If homosexuals in the United Stated knew they would be murdered if they let it be known, we wouldnt have to put up with them encouraging children to be transgender and all that crap.

Nov 19, 2012
Bowmen,

excuse my ignorance, but are you saying the Quran is sacred scripture equal to the bible which has been misinterpreted by Muslims?

trying to understand.

Hi brother....to muslims, the Koran is obviously sacred.....not to me...

The Koran never once proclaims to be divinely inspired - thus, we should not expect that it is. In fact, the Koran proclaims that only its source (The Holy Bible) to be divinely inspired and without error.

What people on both sides of the fence fail to understand is that the material contained in the Koran is merely out-of-order repackaged Biblical material that has been set to rhyme in Arabic - for an Arabic audience.

But, as we see time and again, for most people, it is simply much more fun to be ignorant about such things and simply continue to mudsling the usual myths...

Nov 19, 2012
For someone who holds belief in the Trinity as the basis of Salvation, rather than belief in Christ... I expect no less.
Christ is The Triune God, and worshiping God as Triune is absolutely essential for Salvation.

Jews and Muslims deny this - thus, they do not have eternal life.