[No title]

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

England

I know that I am in the world ,but I feel lost and I try to go about doing everything you are supposed to do. I get up and I thank God for the day. I ask him,how do I get through today,. I set my self a schedule . I follow it . I try to be positive. The pain is so bad. I hear , it will get easier with time. I feel like throwing up all the time. God I am scared,insecure in so many ways. I am 67 and alone. The day I retired my husband had a stroke and 36 days later we brought him home to die .this is where he wanted to be. So much has happened and I do not know how to function now. Please pray for peace and strength and someone to be a friend who understands and will listen to me. I need help as I do not want to be here anymore. So pray for my faith to get stronger. I thought I was a strong Christian,now I am wondering what has happened to me.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord come in England's life. Bless her hearts desire and let you be praised from England's everyday life .we pray Lord please bless and take away all the dark feelings from life, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

B

butterfly712

Lord come in England's life. Bless her hearts desire and let you be praised from England's everyday life .we pray Lord please bless and take away all the dark feelings from life, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!
yes this one,in Jesus name,Amen.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Can I suggest grief counseling? Whether through your church or a secular group. A friend of mine went, and it helped her immensely.

As for being a strong Christian, it is never about us. God is the strong one, and we just cling to him and know he will never let go. When life throws you a lot of disappointment and sorrow it is normal to feel confusion, sadness and even anger. You lost the most important person in your life and it is going to take working through the pain, bitterness and grief to find a new normal.

I am praying for you, and here is a verse that brings me great comfort.

"More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, endurance produces character, and character producs hope. And hope does not disappoint, because God's love has been poured out through the Holy Spirit who was given to us." Romans 5:3-5

E

England

Thank you, I have tried to get help. My Dr. Gave me a list of other doctors and I called all of them. They do not accept Medicare. I am on a fixed income and have lost half of everything sooooo. I am self helping and with the help of God and good people and God'word I will make it. Some days are good and some are bad. I have to let go and let God. Others hav gone through worse and have come out the other side, I shall too.