Preferred number of earrings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

How many earrings preferred?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 9, 2011
Maybe just one...
I'm not a FREAK!
:rolleyes:

I always wondered about those earrings that require such a large area.
you really have to be sure about those because you can't change your mind after you put those in.

Feb 21, 2014
you really have to be sure about those because you can't change your mind after you put those in.
Well, it's reckoned that the point of no return is when it's bigger than a 02 gauge; it varies, of course.

N

nelsonr

Yes
And thanks to add me in forum

Feb 21, 2014
Yes
And thanks to add me in forum
nelsonr:

Two in each ear seems to have become almost the standard now for many people in the Western world; don't know about Asia, but anyway Israel is quite Westernized, I think, right?

Blessings.

Feb 21, 2014
I have one per ear ..
PS: Prestley: from what you said before.

I think minimalism is back in fashion again. Like, "less is more". You know what I mean? It used to be that doubles and triples were obtained 30 - 35 years ago to show that the wearer dared do it. Now, often with lots of pierced holes, one pair only is sometimes the preference again. Kind of "minimalistic"..., if this makes sense?

Blessings.

Dec 9, 2011
Well, it's reckoned that the point of no return is when it's bigger than a 02 gauge; it varies, of course.
If a new style or fad comes in with earrings i guess it will be difficult to take those big ones out.

Feb 21, 2014
I currently have 2 piercings in each ear lobe...
In Western countries, at least, getting 2 done each side, rather than the traditional 1 each side, has almost become the expected standard was for many people, though it's entirely a personal preference. People are creatures of habit, though.

Feb 21, 2014
A lot of people - especially women - who seem to wear one only each side have actually acquired 2 or 3 holes each side, but don't use them much. (Two cents'.)

T

TashMeyer76

Bringing back the late 1980's - 1 Earring in 1 ear, and 2 in the other.

Feb 21, 2014
Bringing back the late 1980's - 1 Earring in 1 ear, and 2 in the other.
Ms. Tash:

Late 80s, eh? :) Yes, double piercing had already become very popular then.

So do you keep earrings still in all the holes?

Blessings.

Dec 19, 2009
Okay, so more lighthearted thread:

How many earrings do you prefer, per earlobe?

There is probably a difference between women's and men's preferences, anyway.

Blessings.
I prefer zero per ear for both men and women. It occurs to me that if you get too many on one ear, and not the other, you might walk crooked or have neck problems.

Feb 21, 2014
I prefer zero per ear for both men and women. It occurs to me that if you get too many on one ear, and not the other, you might walk crooked or have neck problems.
This is one way of looking at it! :) although it never occurred to me this way before...

Blessings.

Feb 21, 2014
Bringing back the late 1980's ..
Tash:

PS: yes, in the 1980s, some moms despaired when daughters got their double holes put in.

Other moms instead went and themselves got doubles put in, also.

Am I not right? :)

Blessings.