Question about creation.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JLHillsSr

ok, that makes sense i guess.

but different people say different things so what exactly is the truth?
DarkVoid, you are on the right track. The only truth can be found in God. When the time is right, it will come. Just keep asking questions, and the truth will come to you.

J

JLHillsSr

if all christians have the same god and from that god comes one truth then should not they all agree?
That is the greatest truth of all.

Gal 3:28 KJV - There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Rom 1:16 KJV - For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Rom 10:13 KJV - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
There is a fight going on that most people don't know about or see.

This fight happens in small stages throughout your life. Sometimes you sense it, usually you don't.

You are constantly losing in this fight until you start seeking God.

Even that is not a guarantee to stop losing the fight but it is a first step in the path of Victory.

All of your answers are given in the bible. The problem is you won't understand them until you ask God to reveal them to you.

2 Corinthians 4:3-5
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

I tried to think what I would listen to when I was 19. It wouldn't have been much. I was pretty sure everyone was wrong. Turns out I was pretty much right. No one has all the answers but the Lord.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Last edited: