Skycentrism: We live inside the Earth! Introduction and History

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kenisyes

Did any of you supply just one prof, that Earth is a convex?

None at all. None about heliocentric either. None about Earth rotating.
Złóż trójkąt w środku i na zewnątrz kulistej miski, i powiedz mi, co masz.

I have provided you with an experiment, and you have denied it can work without trying it ( posts#34-36-42-44). That's from Google translate by the way, so all you other folks can look up what I said. I figure maybe you are only pretending to understand English. All it says is that if you run your finger pressing down on the inside and outside of a spherical bowl to draw a triangle, you will prove to yourself that the triangle drawn inside is less than 180 degrees, but the one outside is greater. Then go take a boat around for a trip, and see what angles you get. This is as I posted to you earlier.

My experience with Polish is limited to being introduced to God by Catholic Polish nuns. You remind me of them. Fortunately, I did not remain a child forever.

Heliocentric and rotating are different. Those are arbitrary choices of scientists and cannot be proved.

Aug 22, 2013
Złóż trójkąt w środku i na zewnątrz kulistej miski, i powiedz mi, co masz.

I have provided you with an experiment, and you have denied it can work without trying it ( posts#34-36-42-44). That's from Google translate by the way, so all you other folks can look up what I said. I figure maybe you are only pretending to understand English. All it says is that if you run your finger pressing down on the inside and outside of a spherical bowl to draw a triangle, you will prove to yourself that the triangle drawn inside is less than 180 degrees, but the one outside is greater. Then go take a boat around for a trip, and see what angles you get. This is as I posted to you earlier.

My experience with Polish is limited to being introduced to God by Catholic Polish nuns. You remind me of them. Fortunately, I did not remain a child forever.

Heliocentric and rotating are different. Those are arbitrary choices of scientists and cannot be proved.
Thank you very much! You have to be careful. For such statement you can be removed from this forum.:p

Since we can't prove it, why change was made!?

BTW. Nice Polish! Dobra robota.

Gong back to that triangle - here is a slightly modified version of the pic from the link you have provided.

triangle_in_spherical_plane.jpg
That triangle from outside looks like line a convex but from inside looks like a concave. It's the same triangle and inside Earth - assuming that we are inside - we will do exactly the same journey. It's like traveling along of equator inside or outside the Earth. Exactly the same distance and journey. And nothing proven.

OK. Let's try with something serious, shall we?

Are you aware, that light does not travel in straight lines and bends up? It's designed like that and works perfectly inside Earth.

The proof is in any rectilineator or big binoculars or telescope.

[video=youtube;Wn0O_4ihADM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Wn0O_4ihADM[/video]

That's just a visual expression some ideas and it's very interesting fragment thy ere, where an egg simulating Earth is opened, and we could see how is to be inside Earth. Very interesting.

Of course the person who discovered bending of light is so smeared by almost everybody, but... his research can't be proven wrong. To the contrary - he is proven right again and again.

As I've said before in geodesy there are solid evidences not only that light bends up, but also that is well known is some circles, that Earth is concave, because geodesy must work for us but will not if Earth is convex!

There is interesting calculation. Lets say you are on the shore of Indian Ocean and you feet are just touching the water.

So you are on the 0 see level.

Now your eyes if you are 175 cm would be an level 160 cm. Correct?

So here is the main point.

You horizon should be on the distance 4.5 km.

That means that you would be able to see up to 4.5 km and further is impossible because the Earth is a convex and objects are beyond the visibility point - beyond 4.5 KM!

For things to be even more interesting, the light is bending up so your horizon should even is shorter distance than 4.5 km.

But 4.5 km is not what we see, especially when we are using binoculars. Binoculars are reducing that light bent significantly and using them we see much further because the bent is gone.

Here is the solid proof.

rotto.jpg

That pic is made from height about 4m. Distance to city center of Perth from the Rottenest island is about 32-35 km.

rotto5.jpg

If Earth is a convex such view would be absolutely impossible. But everybody, who are living in the shore city can observe what can be seen, how binoculars are working and what's the difference in viewing through binoculars or without them.

Difference in view in binoculars is the solid prof of light bending.

Such picture is a solid proof of Earth being a concave.

If Earth is convex, it's impossible to see what we see.

More interesting pictures in this link to my forum.

Wewn�trzny kosmos, pusta ziemia - gdzie mieszkamy? - www.zbawieniecom.fora.pl

Still today ANY rectilineator will show without any doubts, that light bends up and that's bending is hidden form the public.

There are more evidences available. :cool:

If you want to check for yourself that equation - how to calculate distance of horizon regards of height of observer, I will post it in the next post!

K

kenisyes

First, your globe map is not accurate. If you press your finger into a mixing bowl to simulate gravity, you will get different triangles outside and inside, as your finger either must go around the hump of the curve, or fall into it, to choose the shortest path between two points.

From 4m height, the curve of the earth is not extreme enough at 35 meters to show up in your photo. This affects medium wave radio transmissions and is thus proved every day by the transmission areas of these stations. It is angles that prove convexity/concavity, unless you can get a clearer day to look at ships from 80 km or so away. Also, your photograph does not correct for relative heights of the buildings and land on the island. Even though your view is 4.5 km, as you calculate, that is your view of the surface of the ocean. Objects which rise above that view are visible, because their height adds to yours.

No one else has been able to prove that light bends up. By definition, if the earth is concave, light must bend up to be consistent. So that is just a circular argument. The flat earth people do the same thing with the magnetic field to make those observations work out.

Aug 22, 2013
First, your globe map is not accurate. If you press your finger into a mixing bowl to simulate gravity, you will get different triangles outside and inside, as your finger either must go around the hump of the curve, or fall into it, to choose the shortest path between two points.

From 4m height, the curve of the earth is not extreme enough at 35 meters to show up in your photo. This affects medium wave radio transmissions and is thus proved every day by the transmission areas of these stations. It is angles that prove convexity/concavity, unless you can get a clearer day to look at ships from 80 km or so away. Also, your photograph does not correct for relative heights of the buildings and land on the island. Even though your view is 4.5 km, as you calculate, that is your view of the surface of the ocean. Objects which rise above that view are visible, because their height adds to yours.

No one else has been able to prove that light bends up. By definition, if the earth is concave, light must bend up to be consistent. So that is just a circular argument. The flat earth people do the same thing with the magnetic field to make those observations work out.
Read again.
That pic is made from height about 4m. Distance to city center of Perth from the Rottenest island is about 32-35 km.
And now calculate again.

Aug 22, 2013
Every rectilineator is showing that!!! Research a little...!

It's beyond any doubt! Or... prove me wrong! :cool:

Here are equations to calculate some distances in relation to Earth as a convex.

HorizonDistance.jpg

Source - File:HorizonDistance.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You CAN check everything!

With these calculations plus bending of the light such pictures are absolutely impossible.

However we in Perth see Rottnest with naked eye in most days, as shown on these photos.

Satan is deceiving the WHOLE WORLD - NEARLY EVERYTHING is a LIE!

The Bible seems to be the only source of the Truth on Earth.

Now it's your turn. You show me a picture proving beyond any doubt, that Earth is a convex. As much info, as I've supplied, please.

I can supply much more, but not many are reading that forum. It's a little wasting my time... :rolleyes:

Especially with such ... warm welcome here with schizophrenic accents...

And all are happy with such vicious attacks ON CHRISTIANS WHO ATE TELLING YOU THE VERY IMPORTANT TRUTH.

Maybe you don't like the truth!?

K

kenisyes

Eleveation of Perth 46m, elevation or Rottenset 32 m. The correct data is thus 50 m=h1, 32m=h2. Horizon = 3.57 (sqrt 50+sqrt32)=3.57(7+5.6)=45km. approx. I teach this stuff for a living! Will you go and try the thing with the bowl?

May 15, 2013
[video=youtube_share;47NDX6PBoqk]http://youtu.be/47NDX6PBoqk[/video]

A

AgeofKnowledge

His mathematical source is homegrown from some anonymous wiki user calling themselves Ela but all that aside, there is no possible way for a hollow structure as large as Earth to exist in accordance with known physical laws. Physics asserts that a hollow earth would collapse under its own weight into a round, solid earth, with a molten core.

The mass of the Earth can be calculated using the equation F=GmM/r2, where G is a gravitational constant, 6.67 x 10-11 m3/(kg sec2), calculated by Henry Cavendish in 1798. M and m are two masses, the capital M being Earth's mass. Acceleration, a, is a known value of 9.8 m/s. Earth's radius is represented by "r", calculated first by the Greek Eratosthenes to be 6.4 x 106m. The constants are derived from observational evidence of other planets as well as natural phenomena on Earth. Using this equation along with Newton's F=ma (Force is equal to mass times its acceleration), we get ma = GmM/r2. Dividing both sides cancels out the "m", and solving for M gives M = ar2/G. Plugging in the constants yields Earth's mass of about 6.0 x 1024 kg.

And geophysicist seismic testing is clear in measurements of density of the material in Earth all the way to the center with the density of the inner core consistent with solid iron (not liquid iron).

[video=youtube_share;KL0i1RSnpfI]http://youtu.be/KL0i1RSnpfI[/video]

P_6.gif

Eleveation of Perth 46m, elevation or Rottenset 32 m. The correct data is thus 50 m=h1, 32m=h2. Horizon = 3.57 (sqrt 50+sqrt32)=3.57(7+5.6)=45km. approx. I teach this stuff for a living! Will you go and try the thing with the bowl?

A

AgeofKnowledge

kenisyes, did you see this Terence Tao (2006 fields medal winner) 2010 lecture at UCLA yet by chance?
Skip to 6:30.

[video=youtube_share;7ne0GArfeMs]http://youtu.be/7ne0GArfeMs[/video]

K

kenisyes

I had watched a good part of this last fall I think. I like Terence Tao. There but for the grace of God (to prefer a career of ministry) that could have been me (well, maybe?). He does not mention that there are various transformations that can be applied to all of his talk, if you wish to change certain specific sets of assumptions. His concern is entertainment for a mathematically sophisticated audience, not to prove special assumptions.

A

AgeofKnowledge

I was surprised someone from UCLA finally won a fields medal... lol. Your points, of course, are acknowledged. Well said.

I had watched a good part of this last fall I think. I like Terence Tao. There but for the grace of God (to prefer a career of ministry) that could have been me (well, maybe?). He does not mention that there are various transformations that can be applied to all of his talk, if you wish to change certain specific sets of assumptions. His concern is entertainment for a mathematically sophisticated audience, not to prove special assumptions.

Aug 22, 2013
You are lying and manipulating.

Original picture...

rotto.jpg

Can you see the see level? That's where boats are. You follow so far? I doubt!

How high could be that boat? Max 5 m? ABOVE THE SEA LEVEL?

You wrote - elevation or Rottenset - 32 m. It's that height of 32 m???

Rottnest Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The highest point is 46 m. It's a light house.

With height of 5m your horizon would be at 7.98 KM.

Can you see horizon at all?

Beyond 7.98 KM you would se from that distance nothing if we will add light bending
to the Earth supposed shape of a convex.

Now city of Perth...

perth.jpg

46 m? Are your sure?

That river is at sea level. PONIAŁ!?

It's unchristian and unfriendly atmosphere here, unfortunately. so I will not waste my time any more.

You can't handle the truth.

So... Mat 7:6

May Lord reward you for your kindness and honesty!

K

kenisyes

I have a river a block from my house. It is 3 meters above sea level, as is the downhill in back of my apartment complex (which is why it floods every year or two). The front door to my apartment is 2-3 meters higher than that. The tops of boats are not at sea level, only the water on the side of them is. The land on which all the buildings are built is above sea level, so the lighthouse is 78 meters above sea level. In your picture, we are looking downhill because of the curvature of the earth, exactly as your picture that you copied from wikipedia shows happens on a convex earth.

You have not reported the results of any of the experiments I suggested. Go enjoy the 5000+ people who look at your youtube videos. And then see what happens when your introductory video tries to keep its promises of proof.