Suicide / Depression or Demon?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nvb101

Hey bro. Look I can't say I've been in your shoes. Cause I havent. But I have felt very isolated and alone too. i have huge struggles with my sexuality. And I don't feel connected with the rest of humanity, even christians! but thats when i start to feel god even more. He loves you bro and he will always love you. He put you on this planet with a purpose and satan is trying to twist that around and get you to join his side. Dont cause God is greater! I'm not here to give you that sweet talk of, "go seek a phsycologist" because what we truly need is a spiritual breakthrough. Know that you are not alone, as much as you feel that. There are thousands, perhaps millions, out there who feel the same. Every single day is a new chance to do something. If you don't have many desires or goals in mind, ask God to stuff them in you. Pray! Tell God that if He wants you here, then He has to reveal himself to you. And he will. Keep your head high. I'm praying for you brother. If you need to contact me, [email protected] is my email bro. See ya!

N

nvb101

Bro contact me at [email protected]
I really wanna pray with you for a SPIRITUAL BREAKTHROUGH. God is ready to move in your life. And you are tired of living the usual everyday. Did you know that that's something unique about you? Your not comfortable in this horrible world! God is gonna use you. You are not satisfied and he will satisfy you a lot, to the point where you'll LAUGH when you feel his presence. Hang on in there, we got each other. I too feel very alone, and isolated at times. But that's when God begins moving even more! Hang on in there bro, God will not give you more temptation than you can handle. You have a new day every 24 hours to regain your strength. That time, even if it seems like never, will come where you're gonna change the world with Jesus' powerful name brotha! I care about you even if I don't know you.
contact me bro and more importantly, wait upon the Lord, for he will sustain your need, restore your wonder!

E

Ery

I think this boy gave up all who are hoping to hear something from him. It is very sad but that looked that way when I first saw his prayer request. I went through very thing and really if God would not have reserved soemthing predestinated for me...that voice would have to surrendered me and I would have listened to do what it is said.
I really don´t want you to start to criticize or think that I try or look the bad on this but, please, this young boy did not come back to report and he left very clear his intention in the last post. Let´s pray and try to do for the ones who are around us here in USA and too many people young people do this and this boy made me pray and post a paryer in my FB Page and I were praying for him but...that hurted my heart and this makes me worry and suffer and pray to God if I could do something to stop someone who is in that path. God bless you all, Christians and non christians here.

D

danschance

Do I have a Demon in me? Actually I believe that I saw an horror movie where the guy said some words in some weird language, and then I felt like this , Or maybe I was already feeling like it, can't remember, but just trying to find a "REASON".
You could try this and see if it helps?

Pray the 3 items below outloud and see if you feel better after. Can't hurt, right?

1) "Lord Jesus I repent for watching that horror movie and listening to that man say something in a foriegn language. I ask to be forgiven for watching it, in Jesus name."

2)"I sever any and all spiritual/demonic connections of that movie to me in Jesus name. Lord Jesus, I ask that You break off any spiritual/demonic connection off of the other and end and destroy it, in Jesus name."

3) "I break all curses spoken to me and all curses associated with watching that movie. I nullify whatever curse or words he spoke. In Jesus name. All evil spirits that have lost their legal rights, I command you to leave me now and go where ever Jesus sends you, in Jesus name."

Last edited by a moderator:
J

J-Kay

I pray that, according to the riches of His glory, He may grant
that you may be strengthened in your inner being with the power
through His Spirit, and that Christ may dwell in your hearts through
faith, as you being rooted and grounded in love. { Ephesians 3: 16-17}