tattoos

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 26, 2009
momma3angels:

Ah, okay so you are by now already almost a tattoo veteran, then...

So what would your advice be to ppl considering their first one?

Take care.

I have three. One is a purple bear (right calf) got it right after high school. The other is a Pooh Bear(left calf) got it right before I got married and dh helped me pick it out. Got one in October in Fl with my dad of a wooden cross with two footprints on it. The top footprint is red for my dd's birthstone and the bottom one is green for my son's birthstone. I also am a huge fan of the Footprints In The Sand poem so this has great meaning to me. It is on my back between my shoulder blades. I am currently pregnant with our third child so I will prolly be adding a footprint after it is born.

M

momma2angels

I would say that if it's your first or tenth to think very hard about what you want because it is there forever. Boney places hurt much more than others. My cross hurt pretty bad. Also consider how often you want it seen. If I wear pants or long skirts you can't see the ones on my lower legs. Also the one on my back you can't see unless I wear certain shirts. It's a big decision! Go somewhere you have heard people talk about and be pleased with their services. Good Luck!!

Jan 26, 2009
momma2angels:

Thanks. You seem to have thought a lot about yours, anyway.

So I guess also that you like the idea of using a tattoo for conveying a faith related message, and maybe thus facilitating conversations with ppl?

Take care.

I would say that if it's your first or tenth to think very hard about what you want because it is there forever. Boney places hurt much more than others. My cross hurt pretty bad. Also consider how often you want it seen. If I wear pants or long skirts you can't see the ones on my lower legs. Also the one on my back you can't see unless I wear certain shirts. It's a big decision! Go somewhere you have heard people talk about and be pleased with their services. Good Luck!!

M

momma2angels

Yep. They make really good conversation pieces. I am proud of my faith and wated people to see that in a unique way.

Jan 26, 2009
momma3angels:

Thnx. I think you said that the faith related one on your back was painful. Was it particularly big? I know some back pieces can be huge but some ladies' tattoos also tend to be rather small.

Take care.

Yep. They make really good conversation pieces. I am proud of my faith and wated people to see that in a unique way.