The Tantric Aspects of Biblical Solomonic Oral Sex and Breast Nursing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2012
So, as we've already seen, keeping this holistic tantra with one's
tantric - Wiktionary

tantric (not comparable) Adjective[edit]
1. describing Vajrayana Buddhism
2. describing any of several branches of yoga or esoteric traditions rooted in India

1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

[video=youtube;rAuDOKee9wY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAuDOKee9wY[/video]

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Neotantra, or tantric sex, is the modern, western variation of tantra.

Teachers of this version of tantra frequently have the belief that sex and sexual experiences are a sacred act which is capable of elevating its participants to a higher spiritual plane.[4] They often talk about raising Kundalini energy,[5][6] worshiping the divine feminine, activating the chakras,.[7] In this context, the word "tantra", generally refers to the set of techniques for cultivating a more fulfilling sexual or loving relationship. On the other hand, there are also some truly dedicated scholars and teachers in the field of modern tantra.

Guru Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, later known as Osho, used his version of tantra in combination with breathing techniques, bio-energy, yoga, and massage in some of the groups at his ashram. He is the author of many books on meditation, taoism, buddhism, and mysticism, and at least six on tantra. One of them is Tantra, The Supreme Understanding, in which he unpacks the verses of the "Song of Mahamudra", by Tilopa. In addition out of his discourses on the Vigyan Bhiarav (or Vijnaya-bhairava), the 112 practices for enlightenment resulted in the much longer The Book of Secrets.[8] His students continue to develop his concepts.

One of Osho's students, Margot Anand, who founded a school called "Skydancing" tantra. She is the author of dozens of books including the Art of Everyday Ecstasy and the Art of Sexual Magic. Another modern tantrika is Daniel Odier who believes that desire can be a valid pathway to transcendence.[9] Sexologists Annie Sprinkle and Joseph Kramer (Sex educator) are two examples of practitioners who teach sacred erotic massage.

In 1997 Deborah Taj Anapol convened a national Celebration of Eros, "a Conference on Sacred Sexuality, bringing together for the first time, teachers from Tantric, Taoist, Sufi, Buddhist, Jewish, Pagan, Wiccan, Occult, Native American, and Afro-Caribbean traditions."

vhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neotantra

Nov 13, 2012
As you can see from the Scripture below, getting plenty of fruit is important to the Shulamite. And in this case, Solomon fed her with his love fruits.

A glistening apple tree amid the trees of the Wood,

there dwelleth my Lover amid every Lord.

To kneel there down beneath his very Shade, take I such a grand delight.

And his Fruit upon my palate to taste, say I, Oh! How simply exquisite!

Atop his Banquet Hall, thereto invoke me he doth.

And his Banner on Pole flying high me above,
the wording thereon, that spelleth true Love.

Feast me on those succulent Grapes till they both sundried Raisons be made!

From Pealing to Core, with thine Apple satiate!
Bycause for Love, am I starving, famished, and faint! -- Sol.

[video=youtube;2lo6TFxwYOI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lo6TFxwYOI[/video]

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2012
Again, we can see this same theme echoed later in the 8th course, in saying,

Who is this who now ascends from the Wilderness, leaning upon her Lover's side? Under my Apple Tree, I made you to wake up inside... -- Sol. 8:5

[video=youtube;4phTkR6sRzI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4phTkR6sRzI[/video]

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
All right. You're spreading pagan lies, twisting godly Scripture to meet Buddhist beliefs, so you need to stop. Seriously.

D

danschance

I think someone has a sex addiction.
[video=youtube;W3TgRh-5CXw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3TgRh-5CXw[/video]

S

ServantStrike

Neotantra, or tantric sex, is the modern, western variation of tantra.

Teachers of this version of tantra frequently have the belief that sex and sexual experiences are a sacred act which is capable of elevating its participants to a higher spiritual plane.[4] They often talk about raising Kundalini energy,[5][6] worshiping the divine feminine, activating the chakras,.[7] In this context, the word "tantra", generally refers to the set of techniques for cultivating a more fulfilling sexual or loving relationship. On the other hand, there are also some truly dedicated scholars and teachers in the field of modern tantra.

Guru Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, later known as Osho, used his version of tantra in combination with breathing techniques, bio-energy, yoga, and massage in some of the groups at his ashram. He is the author of many books on meditation, taoism, buddhism, and mysticism, and at least six on tantra. One of them is Tantra, The Supreme Understanding, in which he unpacks the verses of the "Song of Mahamudra", by Tilopa. In addition out of his discourses on the Vigyan Bhiarav (or Vijnaya-bhairava), the 112 practices for enlightenment resulted in the much longer The Book of Secrets.[8] His students continue to develop his concepts.

One of Osho's students, Margot Anand, who founded a school called "Skydancing" tantra. She is the author of dozens of books including the Art of Everyday Ecstasy and the Art of Sexual Magic. Another modern tantrika is Daniel Odier who believes that desire can be a valid pathway to transcendence.[9] Sexologists Annie Sprinkle and Joseph Kramer (Sex educator) are two examples of practitioners who teach sacred erotic massage.

In 1997 Deborah Taj Anapol convened a national Celebration of Eros, "a Conference on Sacred Sexuality, bringing together for the first time, teachers from Tantric, Taoist, Sufi, Buddhist, Jewish, Pagan, Wiccan, Occult, Native American, and Afro-Caribbean traditions."

vhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neotantra
Echoes what some of the Gnostic sects said too.

Some of them viewed sex as some sort of spiritual act to be engaged in like a bunch of dang rabbits.

R

reject-tech

And never forget that Solomon was wet with midnight dew when he awoke the Shulamite and put his fist inside her door hole, as says the Word.
While I agree that the song is intended to be extremely sexy, I think that last one is taking a bit of liberty with the translation, and with sensible sex.
Both KJV and strongs also took some liberty with that translation. It's neither a hand, nor inside.
All he did there was make some type of genital contact with her and get her in the mood.
Further evidenced by the verse that follows it.

And you won't make your point at all calling people ignorant and boring, rest assured your target audience has called you same. Sadly.

Friendly caution brother, don't be like your target audience or you'll get nowhere.

But thou, son of man, hear what I say unto thee; Be not thou rebellious like that rebellious house: open thy mouth, and eat that I give thee.

You can never make every point you have.
Bits and pieces whenever they have effect.
Hand grenades at a 4th of July party don't go over well.

If you really believe what you gave is an accurate translation, or that KJV even is an accurate one, you must also know what the average church goer's response to it would be. You might as well bust in to a sunday service wearing a leather speedo and say "God made sex and sex is awesome"

lol. peace.

Nov 13, 2012
All right. You're spreading pagan lies, twisting godly Scripture to meet Buddhist beliefs, so you need to stop. Seriously.
No, mystdancer, I'm not. I'm telling what Song of Solomon actually is. A tantra does not at all imply a Buddhist or Hindu belief, it is a sandskrit word that simply means weaving and was a common idea all through the ancient east and including Song of Solomon, as you can see, because Solomon was the Wisest Man in the east and just for your information happened to be the author of the most complex and intricate (as well as compact) complete tantra the world has ever seen, completely inspired in doing so.

Now stop killing the Shulamite vibe coming to you straight from the late iron age.

If you would stop being such a prudish puritan, you might actually learn how to become a Shulamite.

Peace.

L

letti

Echoes what some of the Gnostic sects said too.

Some of them viewed sex as some sort of spiritual act to be engaged in like a bunch of dang rabbits.
Why doesn't that surprise me mixing in a twist of immorality by twisting the scriptures.

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
Truthfully, I would rather appear as a 'prudish puritan' and know, beyond a doubt, that I am living a holy life than to enter into agreements with false gods and false doctrines and lead others astray by twisting the Scripture in order to do what I want sexually, which is exactly what this thread is about, regardless what spin you put on it.

Nov 13, 2012
Truthfully, I would rather appear as a 'prudish puritan' and know, beyond a doubt, that I am living a holy life than to enter into agreements with false gods and false doctrines and lead others astray by twisting the Scripture in order to do what I want sexually, which is exactly what this thread is about, regardless what spin you put on it.
Ok.

However, you have still failed to give any scriptural reference on how sodomy is ever described as an act of oral sex. That concept is rooted in Victorian England and is simply not found in the Bible, especially Song of Solomon. It is a historical fact that Song of Solomon was almost taken out of the Bible during the Reformation because of the very thing I'm explaining right now. Your concept of what you style as 'sodomy' came from a bunch of pharisees. Because it flat isn't in the Bible.

L

letti

No justification exists for immorality in any form.A reckoning for every careless word and teaching will be called upon all,unless one repents.Make no mistake God is well aware of all things.This is a horribly untrue teaching.

M

Mammachickadee

Hey, I'm all about fruit baskets and Jesus. Don't get me wrong.

I was just mistaken into the idea that it might also actually have something to do with spiritual/physical sexuality and might unveil the mysteries and meanings of it through a Hebraic experiential tantra that is sitting hidden in plain sight.

But who am I to take away one's garden of pomegranates.
That is a fascinating thing about tantric intimacy... it requires finding a focus for intimacy while trying to reach something of a spiritual plain with your partner. Though such a concept is nowhere in the Bible, one cannot argue that there is some blatant sexuality painted in Song of Solomon and several great expressions of love and lovemaking. Whatever the meaning behind it, God inspired the writer to display intimacy in the most joyous and purest of portraits. So many argue against oral sex in Christian circles... yet some of those same people display an obstinate support for giving ones spouse EVERYTHING that they want sexually short of physical abuse. Be consistent, y'alls. :) If we are to love our spouses as we love ourselves, and we ourselves potentially enjoy certain irregularities in sex, how can it be wrong to adore your spouses body with abandon where no objection exists? (providing such abandon does not cross any abusive boundaries)

1still_waters

Poster finally crossed the line.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.